main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Thank you for this link, awesome interview! It does sound like DF is talking to us almost. I like how he kinda poked fun of Obi-wan over Maul coming back. He also touched on characters fighting for screentime and this time didn't leave Rex out. Really makes it sound like TCW has a ton of life left in it. No worries about the Saturday move or Disney. Can't wait to watch the 100th episode. Go Gregor! Go! Go!

2. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    That seems reminiscent of CSI when a woman is thrown off the the roof of her apartment and lands on a bus maybe they end the same way. No but I originally thought when Filoni said something big was gonna happen to Ahsoka was that she'd be knighted. Now I have no idea...

3. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Except for Lord Tarnis (Darth Angral's son) in TOR. Oh wait, wrong thread...

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka's next big thing is she gonna learn to fly. =b

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka next big thing is she gonna learn to fly. =b

6. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Who will fall this season?

Ahsoka.

QuangoFett, JackG, Togruta and 3 others like this.
  7. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmm, in the CVI trailer Anakin falls too. They really should put up a sign..

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I see what you did there.

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Hondo is the only one who can fly :p

Seerow and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  10. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    When Ahsoka is at her darkest hour in the series finale, Hondo will fly in with heroic music and perform a rescue LOTR-eagle style.

Filoni will shortly thereafter claim it's a homage.

11. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    He's not flying. He's falling with style.

And then they both hit the ground. But Ahsoka cushions Hondo's fall.

XJapanRoX, Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm with Barriss with this one except it will go more like the eagle scene from Rescuers Down Under. =b

13. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    dahell did i just read

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    stuff

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    [​IMG]

Todd the Jedi and JackG like this.
  16. Abernati

Abernati Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2013
    I like her more than i used to, but i agree.

17. Abernati

Abernati Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2013
    I like her more than i used to, but i agree.

18. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    No seriously, why are clones after Ahsoka..

Only one thing comes to mind, and that's Order 66.. but it seems too early to have a Order 66 scene with a Season 6 on the way.

19. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    She made them crazy because she wouldn't shut up.

Seriously, are we sure those are clones shooting at her? I'm assuming you're talking about the .gif.

20. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    This will be a day long remembered.

21. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I just saw the full clip and thought I heard Yoda say something about "finding the lost child."

It almost sounds like Ahsoka goes dark or at least dabbles in it.

22. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    If it were a misunderstanding or she were framed for something, at this point I'd just expect her to turn herself in and let the Jedi Order sort it out and prove her innocence. The fact that she's running (to?) and digging a hole for herself seems odd. Unless it's one of those things where she is aware of an imminent threat and can't afford to be captured by the Republic, though with every Jedi seemingly having a communicator on their wrist at all times, I'd think she'd tell someone, mostly Anakin.

Weren't we also supposed to see the rise of the "Tarkins" of the galaxy this season? And Filoni said by the end of this season the Republic would take a major shift toward the Empire that the Jedi were not expecting. The final arc is really the only thing that I could think of where such ideas are going to get developed. No idea how that would relate to Ahsoka. Unless she is tied to some event that shakes up the Republic's trust of the Jedi significantly, and maybe is the catalyst for the rise in prominence of the non-Jedi officers.

I've wondered if Order 66 could be given on a small scale. When it's given in ROTS, obviously somehow the clones knew that the order did not extend to Anakin. If five Jedi were carrying out treasonous acts, it seems a little imprecise for Order 66 to blanket the entire Jedi Order, but rather maybe the clones that receive it only know that it means for them to take out their own General, and that the order was relayed to every clone so that every clone only knew that their General was a traitor but didn't realize that every other clone was killing off their General for treason as well.

I.E. Could Order 66 be called against Ahsoka and only Ahsoka, labeling her a traitor, but the clones leaving all the other Jedi alone?

23. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Leland Chee FTW:
    @HolocronKeeper: R2-D2 (41), C-3PO (11), Nute Gunray (8), Adi Gallia (8), Embo (6), Boba Fett (5), Ziro (4), Barriss Offee (4), Kitster (0) #CloneWars100

Gotta love that last one ;)

And Ziro near the bottom, who knew, I guess a lil' bit o' Ziro goes a long way...

24. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    LOL! I wonder if he'll count Ben Quadinaros when he makes his "appearance".

25. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Do we actually have a Satine thread? I've been wondering if they got her name from 'Moulin Rouge'...