main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Future books you'd like to see

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Allana_Rey, Jan 4, 2013.

1. TychoCorde

TychoCorde Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 3, 2012
    I would like to see a novel Jacen's travels between NJO/DNT.

I would love for them to actually release the "Blood Oath" novel or any Hapan set novel.

I want a Legacy Era book about the Vong showing how they've adapted to the galaxy.

DarthApprentice likes this.
  2. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    I'd like to know what Danni Quee has been up to; maybe she could find Tahiri and save the poor woman from her inner demons.

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Tales of LOTF and Invincible
    Tales of NJO
    Twin Suns squadron series
    Juder Page and Pash Cracken commando series
    A Ben and Seha novel

4. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    A book about Grand Admiral Grant who takes the fight to the YV!

The Verbal Machinegun likes this.
  5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    TALES OF ARS DANGOR, A TEN THOUSAND PAGE MONOGRAPH ON THE CENTRAL CHARACTER OF THE STAR WARS SAGA

...errr. What? We can dream, right? Ok, can I at least have the "Wacky Adventures of Dangor and Pallopides" or something? I'll even take it as a short e-book, dammit!

cthugha likes this.
  6. Darth_Kevin

Darth_Kevin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 30, 2001
    I just want a complete short stories collection in print.

BoromirsFan likes this.
  7. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    Very yes. Anything that is an X-Wing-like novel (or, novels) for Rebellion- and New Republic-era about ground forces would be great.

Hell, I'd take a story about Imperials. The Hand of Judgment guys were okay, and all, but I'd rather a book that was about Stormtroopers or Imperial Army troops that stayed with the Empire. Maybe a story about a troop of AT-STs, including their actions taken during the Battle of Hoth.

8. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    A Ben Skywalker/Vestara Khai series, whether duology or trilogy, or even a standalone. A Jaden Korr novel set during the Vong War. A novel set during the Legacy series. Crosscurrent/Riptide Part 3. A sequel to Death Trooper set around the Legacy era. Zahn's Ben Skylwaker/Thrawn return novel. The Reenlistment of Soontir Fel. An X-wing: Mercy Kill followup. Darth Zannah. Darth Cognus. Count Dooku. Vergere: The Lost Biographical Masterpiece. Blood Oath. Escape from Dagu.A Darth Krayt Novel.TFUIII. A post-RotS Shaak Tii novel.The list goes on and on...

9. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    New Republic Commando? I like the sound of that. Let's get Cracken, eh Del Rey?

10. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    i'd like more novels set after a new hope but before return of the jedi.

11. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    i think it would be cool if there was a book based on an original character with no ties to all the established characters. like a guy from black sun or a special ops from the alliance or empire.

12. Kyris Cavisek

Kyris Cavisek Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    Tales of NJO
    Tales of Outlander Club
    Tales of the Battle of Geonosis
    Tales of LotF
    Tales of FotJ
    Jedi Squadron Book
    Horn/Antilles family book (2nd Gen...)
    Kyle Katarn NJO book
    Ben Skywalker/Seha series: Like YJK's but already Knights and with lightsabers...
    Tales of the Jedi Council (Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, ect...)
    A Kyp Durron stand alone
    A New Jedi Purge book (but only for poorly written/unused NJO Jedi). ie. Yaqeel Saav'etu, Kunor Bann, Turi Altamik, Seff Hellin, ect.... (Could all just be casualties of the Jedi X Wing Squadron)

13. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    So like Shadow Games? I Jedi? Or is that too much connection? What about Scourge? Mander Zuma is basically want you want except instead of something cool like a commando. He is a Jedi librarian...

14. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    A novel tie in for the Sith Wars comic series following Nomi, Ulic, & Exar Kun.

Manisphere likes this.
  15. Minez01

Minez01 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm probably going to be hugely unpopular here, however personally I'd like to see another novel written about Dash Rendar. I actually enjoyed Shadow Games, despite it being pretty predictable, and wouldn't mind seeing a couple of books devoted to some of his adventures (particularly about him becoming a smuggler following his booting from the imperial academy and his finding outrider, Eaden Vrill and Leebo).

16. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    I would like to see a Mace Windu novel when he was a younger jedi and I already started a thread about how I want a Yoda book or trilogy set hundreds of years in the past.

Kyris Cavisek likes this.
  17. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    The next book in the Imperial Commando series.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  18. Ordo Skirata

Ordo Skirata Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    The conclusion to the Republic/Imperial commando series, preferably written by Karen Traviss (which is never going to happen though).

SiouxFan likes this.
  19. Cronal

Cronal Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2009
    I think I made a list before but can't remember which ones they were but wouldn't mind seeing:
    1) A Empire of the Hand Trilogy written by Zahn set near and upto the Yuuzhan Vong War. Basically, lets see more of the Chiss and them fighting some of those terrors like the Ssi-ruuk, trying to get the acceptance of the Chiss Ascendancy and other threats. Things like the deaths of the various Fels and how the Chiss fought in their own way against the Yuuzhan Vong during their intrusions into the Unknown Regions plus their secretive alliance on the Alpha Red project.
    2) Maybe a duology about a droid revolution on Mechis III with IG-88's virus finally going into operation

20. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    A Yuuzhan Vong horror story. Could be during the Yuuzhan Vong War were the people of a planet are chased by the Vong through the planet or a horror story from Vong Legend

21. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    wrap up novel for Invasion
    another or more knight errant novels

Qui-gon Jinn centered novel
    Count Dooku centered novel

Darth_Martus likes this.
  22. Riven_JTAC

Riven_JTAC Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2011
    Absolutely! Knight Errant was one of the best Star Wars novels released in recent years. Kerra Holt is, for me, the best new character of the last 5 or so years, at least. I've never been a comics person, but I've been buying the Knight Errant comics because I think JJM has done such a great job with the story and the characters.

23. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    I can't wait for Kenobi. Can't believe it took so long for a substantial visiting of post ROTS obiwan besides young novels.

24. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Blood Oath or any novel where Zekk gets his own adventure. He's my favorite character from the YJK series and i'm still a little disgusted at the path his character took afterwards.

Even after FOTJ i'd still love a standalone/duology on Jacen's travels between NJO and DNT.

A new YJK series for Ben where we can introduce a lot of new blood into the EU as well as give Ben some contemporaries to work alongside and grow with.

Another novel on Jadon Korr picking up where Riptide ended and finishing it off as a nice little trilogy. I'd love for it to keep the tone of just Marr, Khedryn and Jaden/Iteration doing their own thing out there in space.

A duology detailing the partnership of Darth Zannah and Darth Cognus.

Kyp Durron Standalone, Corran Horn Standalone, Kyle Katarn Standalone

A Yoda novel, not detailing his origin or anything, but just showing one of his adventures he had as a relatively young Jedi knight.

25. Kyris Cavisek

Nov 12, 2012
    Throw in a book about Valin Horn and that generation having a book, and we are in complete agreement