main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Oh, like Bo-Katan? I'm looking fwd to seeing more of her. Oh-la-la. She can take over and rename it Wo'Mandalore.

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Clones vs Death Watch now! but won't happen

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    BoKandalore.

Zabrak 2 likes this.
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Obi-wan and Bo-katan a ship? Obitan? Bonobi? Boobi? Kentan?

5. Karachi_Kenja

Karachi_Kenja Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2006
    Obi-Katan. Katanobi also has an interesting ring to it :p

6. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I bet that will happen in S6.

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Clones vs Deathwatch would be cool. Although other than to follow up on the aftermath on Mandalore I think it'll be better if TCW moves on and tackles other storylines they've left hanging.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Like?

I hope

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Umbara aftermath, Nexus Route, The general clone story arc, Building Anakin's fall/ distrust of the Jedi Council, Mother Talzin's plans, Jedi becoming distrusted, Zillobeast, those new troops the Senate voted for, etc. Lots of stuff for TCW to come back to.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Never thought of that

11. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003

Mother Talzins storyline should logically have a deep connection to the Maul/Death Watch storyline though, there needs to be more there after all here speeches.

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Mother Talzin ultimately is a puppeteer however. She has a connection to what is going on most deff. I can't imagine she will have much to do with Mandalore after this arc however. Or could she? Interesting...

13. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Dave said we get to know much more about her next season! I hope she gets angry at Sidious and they fight, I could imagine Talzin being able to turn into some bat creature and going at it with Sidious for some reason? Anyway I can't wait! I think with the next season trailer they should do it similar to the 100th episode trailer, where towards the end they only show small glimpses of the back ten episodes or so.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Thanks for the info. Good to be reminded of that. I just listed ever plot strand that needs to be picked up I could think of.

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    When I hear Filoni talk on the ForceCasts, I get the distinct impression that he is well aware of the story lines that are left hanging and he really seems to be on top of things in that regard. He often has an interesting interpretation for how things fit together and, continuity crises aside (not a huge priority for me) - I really do like the guy. He's entertaining to listen to/read. But then all of the stories originate with Lucas and he used to do followups that would be prequels. And after they stopped all the timeline jumping (until recently) it just seems like there aren't as many followups except for things like Maul.

I mean, I got the impression Talzin was playing both Savage and Asajj, but then Lucas drops it on the staff that he's bringing Maul back, and now I don't know how badly that threw a kink into having a coherent story or if Lucas even had one, or if he's just coming up with un-articulated ideas and Filoni has to figure it out on his own.

When it came to Maul coming back in the first place, it just seemed like Lucas told Filoni to make it happen and said that he wanted Maul to be a spider, and Filoni had to take it from there (that's the way I understood it anyway).

It just seems like half the time Filoni gets a poorly explained asinine idea dumped in his lap from Lucas, and then he gets the flak when it doesn't pan out well.

The guy should just be able to run the show himself. I'd have faith it would be much better.

16. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    And let's not forget that Katie Lucas was assigned to writing the story to act as a buffer for Filoni and GL.

17. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    [​IMG]

18. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    This would be a great standalone episode(I don't know what happens to Death Watch at the end of the Mandalore arc) but it would be nice that if they sent Obi-Wan and the 212th to finish off the remaining loyalists to Viszla. We need to see clone v.s mandalorian action. I'm still surprised we haven't even had it yet honestly. Voyage of Temptation would of been our best bet probably.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be sweet

20. thank

thank Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 8, 2013
    I was wondering about the 6 coffins revealed in the trailer, as far as I know only Jedi are buried in that way (and obviously since it appears to be in the Jedi Temple), but I don't understand who the 6 bodies are... Adi Gallia, maybe Krell? (Doubt it since he died a year before Adi Gallia) There's also the Twi'lek and Nikto Jedi killed by Maul and Savage. I suppose some other Jedi could kick the bucket before the end of the season, maybe Eeth Koth... I wouldn't put it past the TCW team to kill off Barriss Offee (maybe to effect Ahsoka (and Luminara obviously), who knows?) maybe Tera Sinube? ..or the younglings

21. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm guessing there's an attack on the Jedi Temple and Jedi are killed.

For instance in one of the Season 5 trailers there is a shot of an explosion and if you freeze frame at just the right second (we're talking blink and miss it), it looks like the blue-skinned Mon Calamari Jedi that has previously appeared as a background character is standing right in front of the explosion. He and five others might be killed in some attack on the Temple (there is later a shot of smoke coming from the Temple).

[​IMG]

EDIT: Nvm, the Mon Calamari above is not Eekar Oki (pictured below). May still be a Jedi, dunno.

[​IMG]

22. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  23. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I can see if they continue the Mandalorian story that Obi-Wan would be involved. After what is coming up in the Maul arc there is no way they can leave him out of any arc that deals with that aftermath. He will want to be involved.

AkashKedavra_93 and Seerow like this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    It'll be interesting to catch up with what Almec and even the academy are up to post Mauldalorian. I want a refugee story now that I think of it.

AkashKedavra_93, QuangoFett and hlc88 like this.
  25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I just wonder what else they can do with that arc though... Can they set it up so it roughly integrates well enough into EU material, managing to please everybody?

AkashKedavra_93 and Seerow like this.