main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC OZK's Foreskin Restoration Progress Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Whitey, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
  2. facebook

facebook Jedi Knight

Oct 16, 2012
    This is the greatest thread I have ever read. Just sayin. I wish you the best of luck in growing back your foreskin.[face_peace]

V-2 and Obi-Zahn Kenobi like this.
  3. Aytee-Aytee

Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master star 5

Jul 20, 2008
  4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I admit I lol

5. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    I love Cracked.com. So how goes it, Obi-Zahn?

6. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    the **** is this ****?

Master_Jacen likes this.
  7. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    [​IMG]

EDIT -- And a stocking too!
    [​IMG]

SuperWatto likes this.
  8. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
  9. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  10. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    Circumcision =/= Penectomy

If you're going to use Florida as an example, a climate change/projected rise of oceans map would be more fitting.
    [​IMG]

11. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    This thread has everything.

Got to admit I find a lot of what OZK says utterly convincing. I'm against mutilating anyone's genitals without their informed consent.

OTOH what he says about contraception, abortion and God seems completely hat-stand. The less said about the rape comparison the better...

I'm ever so slightly horrified by the blasé, sarcastic and personal responses from the majority. Obviously this is a pretty surreal topic of conversation for a Star Wars forum so it's understandable that there should be some measure of shock, but give the poor man a break.

It's good to talk about these things without getting too puerile or macho or offended!

I'm looking forward to the next update. I'd appreciate some Adrian Mole style charts so we can make some graphs.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.
  12. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    One of these days, somebody with far too much free time on their hands is going to make cheese from their smegma. I don't want it to happen here, got that?

13. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    Oh barf.

14. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Head cheese?

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Thanks people. I need to lose some more weight.

Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure that the statement "some dude just described his **** in graphic detail on a Star Wars message board" would illicit too much shock. Maybe a few "lol wut"s, but not shock.

16. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    RGIII plays for the Washington Foreskins, and he will have some extra skin from his knee surgery to donate

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I'm genuinely interested in OZK's journey as a glimpse of a sub-culture that I've been aware of but had no experience with. I'm also genuinely amused by the humor in the thread. You can have it both ways.

18. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I still don't believe it's possible to regrow foreskin, lmao.

19. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Why am I always the last one to hear about these subcultures? :_|

20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Dave Barry wrote about a group of guys called RECAP years ago.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    You fool! What have you done...? Nobody here wants to glimpse OZK's "journey" and you have to go and ask for a visual compendium to his Broken Wand Ceremony. Thanks for setting us up to see what cannot be unseen...

And, we cannot have it both ways or we wouldn't be sharing his insane quest for his lost foreskin... he would already have it, while also simultaneously not...

22. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    That mostly stems from the fact that most men circumcised as a standard post-natal procedure (myself as well as the vast majority of American males born between 1950-1990) don't have a problem with it and we honestly can't wrap our heads brains around the idea that some men get so offended by it.

Simply put...we don't see ourselves as being "mutilated" as they claim, no do we decide to hold our parents/doctors/rabbis in contempt. And there is also the fact that we are able to have the same fulfilling sex life that an uncircumcised man would. (and the fact that a number of women actually prefer having us bare of foreskin)

Thus, most of us see the anti-circ crowd divided into two groups. The first is regular people, against the procedure who won't get their child circumcised who are quite reasonable.

The second group of people are like OZK; they go on and on about being "mutilated" and/or claim that their post-natal circumcision left them with some kind of emotional/mental/sexual dysfunction that somehow inhibits them from being sociable/better lovers/Batman.
    To these folks, we say "jesus christ will you CAN IT and see a shrink or something?" Because with every argument they make, it honestly sounds like they are simply pegging circumcision as a blanket reason for why their life sucks. It's a way to shift responsibility away from them.

I mean good god, when I was five years old, I grabbed my dad's buck knife and nearly severed the tip of my thumb while trying to fold it back....blood was EVERYWHERE. But you don't see me wringing my hands about it twenty three years later, do you?

[​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  23. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    And OZK addressed that point rationally and sensibly.

OZK addressed that point. It's called cognitive dissonance. From my point of view, you have a mutilated penis. I'm sorry but the empirical evidence regarding pressure sensitivity posted by OZK refutes your assertion regarding sexual fulfilment. The plural of anecdote isn't data, and all that.

I'm pretty new around here, but I've seen no evidence of the behaviour you describe by OZK in this thread. Except for some batty arguments about rape and civil rights/liberties (and claiming not to have wanked in 3 years) he's been impressively level headed and calm considering the almost uniform abuse he's receiving. He's evidently on track to qualify as a doctor so I can't see where you're getting the 'life sucks' stuff from either.

What a stupid thing to say.

24. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    I'm going to ignore the "stupid" comment. Nerve damage and traumatic injury are the same no matter what extremity suffers it.

And until the day I finally accomplish my *dream* of being able to change my car's oil filter with my penis, I will always to find my thumbs far more useful.

Yes that's right, you weren't here in the temp boards where most of the evidence he posted either contained or was made up of posts/blogs/articles by men who hated the world because they lost a bit of skin. Already there are a handful of anti-circs claiming that the Newtown shootings was partly due to Adam Lanza being a Jew

25. Aytee-Aytee

Jul 20, 2008
    There is no empirical scale for "fulfillment", as it varies from person to person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.