main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    "OMG this lack of news is killing me!!!!!!"

"Hey u guys, I just found another director who is NOT going to be the director of Episode 7!!!"

And then you have the threads talking about the crazy plot ideas...

BTW, Barriss_Coffee : new avatar. :p

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    First spoiler will make this place crawl, from all the traffic...

Then the 'Ep-7-Cesspit-of-nothing-confirmed' will transform, exploding into an SA Forum of epic proportions.
    And if memory serves, a hundred thousand bans will soon follow.
    :p

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    The Ep VII forum has gotten much better since the initial excitement has died down, DarthBoba and Jedi Merkurian have done a great job getting that place under control.

It's really not that bad. That might change with the next big news announcement, though.

eht13 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I've been meaning to check the Ep VIII forum out more.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    You all know I love LACWAC, fights spirited discussions and all. :D. And I agree that the biggest problem with the Episode VII forum is that there is such a lack of news that they're making threads about the lack of news.

I forgot that 3NSA was membership only. Definitely a good idea for this time as well.

6. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    There won't be any news on Ep. VIII for a loooong time. :p

eht13 likes this.
  7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, the VIII forum won't even be open until sometime after VII comes out.

8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I just had another flashback (no, not that kind, shut up).

PSA and PNSA forums divided into 2SA and 2NSA and 3SA and 3NSA forums--2001ish I think? Maybe SithStarSlayer remembers.

3SA imploded in fall 2004 after the DarthFriday spoiler about Anakin killing Padme; my hiatus from the fandom started right around then.

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm sticking to "7NSA" (whatever they call it) once the forums divide, which I assume will happen again.

9. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    You missed the epic meltdown that I caused in the 3SA when (Feb05) I spoiled the Mace & Anakin novel-dialog in Sid's office. I had spoilerific's blessing since it was news to him, and Motee didn't have it yet so it didn't get confirmed for a few days. When the dust settled, MF.com even sourced my TFN name for a time. Funny thing is, back here, when they merged 3SA w/ PT they buried that thread... I asked about it got shot down with the quickness. The posts were deleted from my history, lol.

Garth Maul likes this.
  10. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    I have a random question...

I actually don't have cable right now in my new place so I just use iTunes season pass to watch TCW. Does anyone know if you can stream your iTunes media to your App-enabled TV/BD Player without Apple TV? Or if there's a free and legal app that hosts this season's episodes (like StarWars.com does)? I hate having to hook my laptop up to my TV and be without my web surfing abilities when I'm watching season 5 episodes.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm pretty sure you can't stream iTunes without an Apple TV. My parents have a Roku and I have a Vizio TV and Blu-Ray player, and neither of us can stream iTunes.

I'm not as familiar with apps but others here might have an idea.

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  13. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    07jonesj: [face_blush] Awww, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it here at LACWAC and it is a note of pleasure for me that I have been a positive part of said experience! Here's to many more episode discussions to come!

07jonesj and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    What kind of computer do you have or is it an iPad? I was going to suggest just getting an HDMI cable and hooking it into your TV (if you have an HDTV with the hook ups).

15. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    That's what I normally do but I'd rather be able to have it on in the background while I'm working on my computer...

16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    The pre-episode 3 stuff like that would've been crazy, just like what I remember you spoiling the Darth Plagueis novel x10000.

17. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    PSA was crazy in a different way. Back then not everyone had Internet and if you did you were on dial up and it took forever to respond or post something

You received this Ninja message from Tapatalk

Garth Maul likes this.
  18. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Maybe this was some kind of foreshadowing and it's going to be the main arc in Season 6?! :eek:

07jonesj likes this.
  19. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    That's genius marketing!

Season 6 - Revenge of the Soft Drinks

20. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I hope you instantly had it burnt down with flamethrowers, just to be safe.:p

21. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Y'know, this forum's given me an idea. Next time I go to a convention I'm going to dress as Satine with a flamethrower and teacup.

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    LOL. Not quite as bad as the time I scared a guy off because I started crying when Waxer died. x.x;

LOL again. I'll cross dress as one of her guards to see that.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  23. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    You go girlfriend!:p

The strain on your vocal cords from all that random shouting crazy commands will probably take it's toll on you after the first con day, though.

EDIT: I'm very surprised I haven't seen a Hondo Ohnaka at either of the last two Celebrations.

Barriss_Coffee and Seerow like this.
  24. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    I knew I forgot something! But I think the bottles are still in our cellar... Well, if I could borrow your flamethrower, Barriss_Coffee, I have to go downstairs.

Seerow likes this.
  25. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    Yes, torch that water! That'll show 'em!

[​IMG]

Seerow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.