main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I have a feeling maybe Ahsoka finds something about Order 66, which is why the clones are trying to kill her? It's annoying me that people actually think that the Clovis arc is the finale. The Clovis arc is three episodes, there's only two episodes left after this Ahsoka arc. It's clearly going to be something different, we didn't have any clips from Bounty, Brothers or Revenge in the trailer last year.

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    The Clovis arc has to be somewhere is Season 5, I'm not waiting until Season 6 to see it.

3. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    I really doubt this. They probably keep those episodes for the next season, since we already have an extremely good Maul arc (judged by the book) - if we get them at all!

As long as this new list is not confirmed I consider the titles fake titles. The same goes for the new order of the episodes. Who knows who is watching and laughing at us as we're getting more and more desperate...

4. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Unless someone hacked Zap2it, the titles are real.

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Then those are lame titles for episodes

6. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    No lamer than A Sunny Day in the Void.:p

7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Least that title makes sense :p

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  8. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    If those episodes are brilliant and contain Hitchcock references and Homages, I will forgive the titles haha.

Seerow and Super_Battle_Droid like this.
  9. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    forum makers please to give me power to dislike posts.
    please to give me.

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    BUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DRRROOOOOOOOIIIIDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................. This season has brought us quite the few CIS droids from ROTS and this CIS FANBOY loves it... if only the show could do that with the Leaders as well.

Revelations!

I'll make a wager with you the Republic stops this plot the the Separatists lose. =b

Really, so if those are real (And it may be a while before they are confirmed). it sounds like the Ahsoka arc has been bumped up to next and Clovis is the finale? Strange. I'm looking more forward to the Clovis arc but am not sure it makes the best finale. I is kinda troubling the way these episodes have gotten shuffled so much. I wonder what order they will be in on the blu-rays. Wow, "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" is a title that really catches my eye. I'm kinda worried about this. Is Ahsoka really going to find out to much about Palpatine or is she? Hope not... I'm figuring it has more to do with something the Republic is up to. I'm really curious.[/quote]

Seeing the things posted by rezpen makes me think that those episodes sound too fake maybe.
    I know TCW loves Homages, but that is like me writing a title of an episode called "One flew over the Tikkes'nest" or "The Hunt for the Red Tikkes".... :D

[​IMG]

These dumb things are the lazy animator's way out of putting a new character in the show. DARN THESE DROIDS!

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  11. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    I LOVED the Young Jedi Arc I just don't think it should of been included in a season that was numerous time called 'Dramatic' and 'dark'.

12. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    I would just like to say AGAIN. There is NO WAY that the Clovis Arc can be the finale unless they extend the season. The Clovis arc is 3 Episodes. The Ahsoka arc is 4 Episodes. Thus being that there is NO room for The Clovis Arc this season.

13. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Well if its been pushed back until Season 6 you are going to have to! :p

Yes they can. It's their show. Remember it seemed Young Jedi wasn't going to be in this season either... it featured in the first season 5 trailer (the space-battle) and then not the second season 5 trailer. There was a point when Young Jedi wasn't in it either and then it was - took the place of the Clovis arc.

Maybe we are only going to get 20 episodes this year? I doubt they'd air two parts of Clovis as the final. It may turn out to be a good arc but I don't think its finale material whereas the Ahsoka arc is.

Those episode titles could be real and I don't think that site has been wrong before, only in episode order. Still we will know for sure in a few weeks what is happening.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  14. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Either there's 24 episodes this season, or Clovis has been pushed to Season 6. Simple as.

They should have pushed the abysmal Droid arc to Season 6, to be honest.

As it stands, the Ahsoka arc is after the Maul arc. Assuming there's no Clovis arc this season, the final two episodes are something explosive (Thorn/Cato Cato Neimoidia)

15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    We'll see.

I think alot of people including my bro are going to be really pissed about that if its true the Clovis arc has been pushed to season 6. I'll not know for sure until we get to the end of atleast Feb. I'm sticking with my theory which ever arc goes last will be cut in two and we'll get something of a cliff hanger for the finale.

16. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    The Clovis Arc is three episodes so it would just be 23 episodes. :) I think the Cato Neimoidia episodes were part of the missing Clone storyline that has been pushed into Season 6. Here is the episode list that I made that was most likely going to be the episode order before Young Jedi.

5.01 Revival
    5.02 A War On Two Fronts
    5.03 Front Runners
    5.04 The Soft War
    5.05 Tipping Points
    5.06 An Old Friend
    5.07 Rise of Clovis
    5.08 Crisis of The Heart
    5.09 Secret Weapons
    5.10 A Sunny Day In The Void
    5.11 Missing In Action
    5.12 Point of No Return
    5.13 Eminence
    5.14 Shades of Reason
    5.15 The Lawless
    5.16 Untitled Clone/Cato Nemodia Story
    5.17 Untitled Clone/Cato Nemodia Story
    5.18 Untitled Clone/Cato Nemodia Story
    5.19 Sabotage
    5.20 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
    5.21 To Catch a Jedi
    5.22 The Wrong Jedi

rumblewagon likes this.
  17. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    I think they sound real, it aslo makes a lot of sense considering what we've seen so far from the trailers. If you know the plots of the movies you can actually kind of piece together what the story might be. The clips we've already seen look so atmospheric and noirish, four episodes of this sounds like it's going to be amazing, possibly the highlight of Season 5.

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    We are definitely getting the Maul arc, well Eminence at least :p Eminence (the 2nd part of the arc) is scheduled on the CN site as airing on the 19th January.

I wouldn't consider an arc about being sold into slavery, being emotionally tortured, as a kiddy arc, or the crushing of a clone's throat as a light arc. I think its quite a dark arc, its certainly not a light arc. And it probably fits well in this season for Ahsoka's development.

19. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    The Jedi Who Knew Too Much, that sounds so Super Shadow...I'm still sticking with Mauldalore (3 episodes), Clovis (3 episodes), and Ahsoka finale (3 episodes). If Ahsoka's big arc is 4 episodes, I see cliffhanger coming.

Young Jedi was great. If they needed to eliminate a couple episodes, I nominate Secret Weapons, Front Runners...

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Maybe they should just delay the Maul arc until next season so the Clovis & Ahsoka fans can get their arcs, since there's so much handwringing and teeth gnashing ...

[face_talk_hand] /kidding

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  21. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    They will not skip Embo killing Anakin.

22. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    :eek:

23. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I can understand your point. Hopefully it will be worth waiting for.

24. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Yes, I know we get the Mauldalore arc, but remember that Filoni said Maul would make more appereances this season than other villains before? Sounds like we might get more Maul episodes than these four. I was referring to this possibility.

InterestingLurker and Seerow like this.
  25. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    No!!

Thank goodness *phew*

True. Of course with season order being messed up so much some stuff could have been moved. But what about Ahsoka having a big season and being the finale arc? This is so confusing now... Oh well, lets look forward to what we do know is coming up in the next few weeks: Maul arc! :D