main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Fury-yen, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Fury-yen

Fury-yen Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2013
    new here just wanted to hi. i live in clarksville tn. would to meet people in my area to meet up, talk. what ever.

2. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Hi Fury-yen Welcome Aboard. Any questions ask them in this thread:)

Here's a link to the most active Tennessee Star Wars fan community board on the Jedi Council Forums:

Chattanooga, TN Fan Force

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Welcome to the boreds. We are here if you have any site navigation woes.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! What aspects of Star Wars (movie, tv series, fanfic, etc.) are you most interested in? We'd be happy to give forum recommendations based on your interests :)

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine

6. Lord_kimo1

Lord_kimo1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2009
    Hello! I am New, Again.
    Just wanting to find others with same interests as mine. I have a strong passion for Star Wars and wish to share. I am from Visalia, California.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Fury! :)

If you like to meet people, have you visited your local FanForce already? I haven't seen one in Clarksville, but there's one in Nashville, which shouldn't be too far away to meet every now and then. Take a look! :)

Lord_kimo1, the same goes for you. Meeting other SW fans from your area means always a lot of fun, so you shouldn't miss out your local FanForce as well. :D

Have a nice stay you both! :)

8. Lord_kimo1

Mar 16, 2009
    I have checked out my local FanForce and does not appear to be very active. Postings there are old. I could choose another one, but it would not be too close to me. I have decided to go with another. Thank you for everything! :)

9. Lord_kimo1

Mar 16, 2009
    Update: I stand corrected. My local FanForce is active. I will contact them.

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm glad to hear that your FanForce (FF) is active! And even if it's a slow one, it's always worth to post there, because the more people start posting there the activer it gets in the end, since then people from one FF know that there are more around and maybe lurking regularly. :)

Another advice: In case you like to add an information like you did above, it's wiser to use the edit button right below your post. To mark that it's edited in, we usually write "Edit: [text]". That way you avoid double postings. :) And even with my advices, don't start worrying, you'll get the hang of the forum soon. :)

11. Lord_kimo1

Mar 16, 2009
    Thank you! :)