main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I was gonna say. =b My bad!

2. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Dooku's presence - I'm guessing - is going to come in the arc that features Cato Neimoidia, which isn't coming until after Maul. Unless these episodes are out of chronological order, I can't imagine they are speaking of Maul, unless Dooku has a brief appearance in the Maul arc akin to his "something sinister" appearance [face_sick]

3. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm thinking we'll next see Dooku in he Ashoka arc. That may be what arc Cato Neimiodia is in if we're assuming Clovis is out.

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Oh it sucks if they move Clovis arc to season 6:(.... they definitely shouldn't have added Young Jedi back to this season, but instead make some kind of TV-special out of it or something.... I see a danger of this season having only 20 episodes or then Clovis arc is oddly split in half.

Seerow likes this.
  5. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Isn't Cato Neimoidia in the Clovis arc (regardless of where it is in or out)? I assumed that was a given due to its prominence and relation to him in "Senate Spy".

6. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    My guess is Cato Neimoidia, just because it was confirmed that we would be going to Scipio in that arc which Filoni linked to the Banking Clan. I did not figure that we'd be spending the entire arc there, and that perhaps the other commerce guilds such as the Trade Federation would be involved in that arc and affected by whatever Clovis, Anakin and Padme are trying to do. And that we would also be seeing Dooku in that arc (we see him aboard a frigate with a Super Tactical Droid in the trailer), and I don't believe we've seen that yet and I don't know what other arc such a thing would be relevant to.

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    If its out, my hope would be Clovis running as either a special or even a mini series during the summer. Would be nice to get a taste of TCW over the break. With any luck it is the Clovis arc we are seeing and it'll instead air as a finale.

8. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    Which honestly doesn't make sense to me. The arc airing as a finale I mean. Obi-Wan reportedly make some comments in the arc that make little sense taking place after certian events in the Mauldalore arc.

Also, I'm still hoping for the Ahsoka arc to really shake up the status quo. Clovis acting as a finale, dashes those hopes for me.

9. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I think the Cato Neimoidia scenes are in the Ahsoka episodes. There was no evidence of the Clovis Arc in the new preview trailer and from what we've seen Ahsoka is in a lot of the Cato scenes but she is no supposed to be in the Clovis arc. I think Cato Neimodia might actually be part of the two part finale aswell.

10. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    I doubt that a two part secret finale actually exists. I really think that the Temple storyline will be the last thing we see this season.

11. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    What arc do the Embo scenes belong to? That the Clovis arc as well?

12. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    Unless Filoni was just making unfounded sensationalist remarks, something would also need to happen in either the Ahsoka arc or the Clovis arc (most likely Ahsoka) that springs the "Tarkins of the Galaxy" into a more authoritative position moves the Republic toward the Empire significantly.

Yes, he's snowboarding on his helmet in pursuit of Anakin, Clovis and Padme in the trailer.

07jonesj likes this.
  13. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    New...new trailer? Where? YouTube and Google have both failed to find anything.

Disregard: I found it. :p

14. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Though we know little about the Ahsoka arc, but with the titles that could be accurate for that arc... well Cato Neimodia doesn't seem to fit for me to what that arc could be about. It does seem to fit more with the Clovis arc, especially that seems to be more Separatist based then the arc on Ahsoka. Hmmm... hopefully we will get some answers soon.

15. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Ok so I'm seeing tweets from several TCW writers about the Clovis arc. (Sorry have no idea how to post tweets here so have just copied them...)

Brent Friedman said this: "I'm still unclear about that. Either right after the Maul/Mandalore arc ...or next season?"

Matt Michnovetz said this: "Yes, that's the plan. Wish we had a better answer, but some of the air dates got shifted."

And finally Leland Chee has said this in response to these two as well as the original tweeter: "No air date has been announced for the Clovis arc. Obviously a lot has changed since Celebration VI."

Also Brent Friedman said this: "Don't have the full 411 on Clovis arc. Know it's 3 eps but not when/where it airs. Ahsoka arc is 4 eps and def the season-ender."

I get the impression from Leland Chee that the Clovis arc is out of this season by saying that a lot has changed.

07jonesj likes this.
  16. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    If the Clovis arc is airing in Season 6, then we got the trailer very early this time around. :p

InterestingLurker likes this.
  17. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Well obviously because it was meant to air this season before whatever reasoning they had to include Young Jedi :p

18. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    I wouldn't be too fussed if they end this season with the Ahsoka arc (episode 20) if they give us a proper 2- 3 minute trailer for next season :)

hlc88 likes this.
  19. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    I know, I just thought that Cato might be the Felucia to Sabotage, the way Felucia was too Holocron Heist. Like a battle at the beginning of the episode or something?

20. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    I was just gonna reply to this because I'm the one who asked them on Twitter, haha. Yeah it seems Clovis is season 6 now.

21. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    This seems odd to me though because the Young Jedi arc naturally fits into Season 5 production-wise (4.22-4.25).

This Shadow Conspiracy arc (4.26-5.03), D-squad arc (5.04-5.07) and Ahsoka arc were all produced AFTER the Young Jedi arc.

The Clovis trilogy presumably takes up 4.19-4.21, so why we didn't see it in the beginning of the season, I can't fathom.

22. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Assuming whatever happens in the Ashoka arc is as big as it supposedly is, it’s just bizarre that the Clovis arc (where Ashoka seems to have a lot of action scenes) will be shown as a throwback to before this possible big status quo changing thing happens. Makes me think nothing fundamental will happen to Ashoka this season, and the big thing is something unrelated to here. From the tweets it sounds like we are only getting 20 episodes this year, and only two arcs remain of s5.

23. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    So presumably we get another season(like Season 3) where we get little clone v.s droid action.

Lame. Stop with the stupid 4 episode arcs. We better get less Ahsoka next season too after her being a main character so much this season.

24. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Or it'll be Umbara and Mortis all over again where all the story progression is confined to that arc, and is never touched on again. [face_frustrated]

25. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka ARE the main characters. :p

Seerow likes this.