main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Who's cover image will sell more DVD/Blu-rays?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes, Jan 14, 2013.

?

Who's cover image will sell more DVD/Blu-rays?

1. Ahsoka

25.7%
  2. Obi-wan

40.0%
  3. Asajj Ventress

4.3%
  4. Rex

2.9%
  5. R2-D2

1.4%
  6. Pre-Viszla

7.1%
  7. Darth Maul (Again)

11.4%
  8. Other (Borkus, Gascon, WAC-47, etc.)

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
  2. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think Obi-Wan and R2 are the most marketable. Even though Ahsoka has had more starring roles this season, I think Obi Wan will get the cover.

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Fully agreed that Darth Maul would be a much more sensible match for S5. I was surprised when he came out as the choice for S4. I'm not one of those SW fans who, whenever I don't like something, complains that it must have been done for marketing purposes, but on that one I really don't see any other reason.

4. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    When it comes to Borkus... There was a thread a year or two ago asking what kinds of aliens people wanted to see.

Ishi Tib, Sullustan and H'nemthe were among the top ones I wanted to see.

Ishi Tib have appeared and I'm happy with them. H'nemthe, might never happen but some other obscure cantina species have been represented. Sullustans... I wanted them. But not like this. Oh God, not like this :_|

Maul and Ahsoka seem like they're going to be the big two this season as far as prominent arcs. Either one could be good for S5. Though frankly, I see nothing wrong with recycling the Sidious picture from the "who will fall?" picture. Though it's yet to be seen what role he'll have to play beyond fighting Maul. Filoni did mention that the Republic would take a big step toward the Empire by the end of the season. Still waiting on that and to see what role Sidious will play there.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    IMO the show should make more than one character on the cover or on a disc. There are too many characters that can be added.
    I think LFL could try and make each Season Cover like the cover of the movies. They can try to be a little more creative... a little more creative than just 20 minutes of Photoshop putting a PNG file from the official site on a random metal background.

I mean the cover can be like the DVD Saga covers and have several vital characters from the show and then have one or two most important scene in there.

[​IMG]

I do hope we see H'nemthe cause they are awesome and they are CIS-aligned.

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    This should be a disc.

7. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    He was already on a disc with the helmet for Season 4. I demand originality!

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I demand cool factor! Would you rather Lux take the disc? =/

Watto likes this.
  9. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    Ahsoka, she hasn't been featured on a cover yet, plain and simple. Second place would have to be Obi-Wan He should've been on last season's. And season 2 should have had Rex, Yoda was hardly in the season.

10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    "Other (Borkus, Gascon, WAC-47, etc.)" [face_laugh]

11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Let's do discs of Lux, Bunny (BNI), and Clovis, who is not even in the season now...

12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I might take a sander to the top of twp of the discs and then relabel them in that case. =b

13. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    Sidious FTW!!!

im pretty sure when we have Boba Fett in his entire mandalorian armor, HE will be the main cover of these season blu ray

14. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Put other for Sidious, but that's just me.

15. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    I never did quite follow what the deal with Boba is.

I think it was back leading up to S5 there was a TCW-esque picture of Boba in his full suit of armor (I just remember people complaining that his gauntlets were the wrong color). I thought that was a publicity shot for the upcoming season. Then I thought they said that Boba would not be appearing this season. I never did follow what that was all about.

Was it something for S6 that they were using to hype S5 just because they could; was it some fan made thing; Was Boba originally going to appear but had his appearance cut; Was it related to some other Star Wars product?

16. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    I'd think Maul would be the no-brainer choice..

17. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  18. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

19. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Just tell me who is gonna be on the cover of the Clone Wars complete series mega blu-ray boxset that will be released when the series is over. That's what I'm waiting on.

20. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Maul, Ahsoka and Rex. A nice threesome.

21. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    There's another Rule 34 fanfic I hope never to read...

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    OMG! Bro, you found proof that they take feedback from the fans and we see it two seasons later. This probably means Fox will do the back handspring I've been asking for a clone to do...

23. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    Between fan mail, Facebook, Twitter, personal feedback given over ForceCast or in person at conventions, and StarWars.com, I doubt they're looking to here for much feedback, if any. And if they did, it would probably be in the episode discussion threads, not fanon and not "what aliens do you want to see?" :p

Though if I see a H'nemthe next season, or if Tarados Gon rises from the grave... [face_thinking]... :p

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I dunno. Anyone of us could be an undercover spy. Probably the one you'd least expected. =b

25. TaradosGon

Feb 28, 2003
    GG? Filoni hates TCW and thinks LACWAC is the most retarded forum on the internet?

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.