main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.14 - Eminence - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 16, 2013.

1. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Revival was written by Chris Collins, so my best guess would be it was written by him.

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Good thing for you that there was an abundance of off-topic cheese in this thread on your last day...

should go well with that vino.;)

Seerow and Garth Maul like this.
  3. Darth_Foo

Darth_Foo Force Ghost star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I still think Maul coming back to was one of the worst things to happen in Star Wars....but to be honest, I'm really excited about this arc! It might be due to the mixing of many dangling plots stirred together or expecting awesome saber duels. I even got Shadow Conspiracy book because I couldn't wait anymore.

Now I no longer know what to think or who to trust. My Death Star has been turned upside down and blown up!!! :_|

Order66Survivor likes this.
  4. quigonobi3

quigonobi3 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 5, 2012
    I cant wait for this one it looks really cool,SithStarSlayer have a happy retirement and hope you enjoy your vino:) BTW you know i had a big operation last year well i have good news i am doing very well and i have just gone back to work on a limited basis just until the doctors think i am well enough to go back to work full time. Its been tough a bit like doing the Jedi Trials!!!

Order66Survivor and gizmodeus like this.
  5. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm not digging the Saturday morning air time, I'm an early riser but it's not good for discussion here. It was a lot more exciting when everyone watched it at the same time and then immediately jumped on here for insanity. Most of the reactions were hilarious.

Imagine if we had Seerow's chat back then. It's not getting much use now, but I think it would if the show went back to prime time.

Forgot that Revival was not by Katie Lucas, thanks for the reminder. Good to know this arc isn't in her hands.

6. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    quigonobi3
    Sith Star Slayer isn't retiring, Garth Maul is :)

Since the Brothers are going to be in this arc, I wonder if Ventress will be as well? Isn't there a bounty on Savage? [face_thinking]

7. gizmodeus

gizmodeus Jedi Padawan

Sep 5, 2012
    happy happy for you too!

Seerow, Garth Maul and SithStarSlayer like this.
  8. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Kinda hard to get hyped with the way the show's been going, sorry. Even pessimistically, you need some passion to gleefully bash an episode, and Clone Wars has slowly but surely shrivelled the passion I had for it. Maybe it can be rekindled, but who knows?

But what is this all about? Why suddenly the need to drink and celebrate because this episode is about to air? I honestly have no idea what it's about. Guess I better do some searching.

(searches the web for a moment)

Ok, I just went so starwars.com and the thumbnail for the video preview has a scowling Darth Maul. Sorry guys but I find nothing here to be excited about. As I mentioned before, an episode with a ressurected half-machine Darth Maul is already more than halfway home to sucking big time in my book. The range here is between disgustingly horrible and simply aggravating.

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy and Robimus like this.
  9. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    The move to Saturday mornings has pushed my personal timeslot to later that evening because of my work schedule. Now that this arc is here, it really kills me that I can't see it; unless its on youtube, until six pm... EECHUUTA knows what this arc means... after all the years of war.

10. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I haven't seen a single airing of TCW since it was moved to the new timeslot.

And Point of No Return is the first that I've outright skipped.

11. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Bruce Buffer: "IT'S TIME!"

quick question: can zabraks regenerate their horns?

Bo-Katan likes this.
  12. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I bet you guys wish u were Canadian just so you can watch it Friday nights at 8:30 :p

13. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    But I can wake up with the heroes in America on Saturdays.

14. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Amen. There is no shortage of cool fans to talk to here who actually - GASP - like the show. So, no, I am not weeping that some are unhappy with it and are leaving. MTFBWYA.

Valairy, you hit the nail on the head with character and story advancement, and that is what I'm looking forward to. And more serious Obi-wan action. He is getting way more than Anakin this season with Clovis delayed. Obi FTW.

15. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yup. Waking up with the likes of Gascon for four weeks.

16. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I see your point.

That being said:

you managed to pull it off anyway.

Order66Survivor and eht13 like this.
  17. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    And he's French!

18. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I can honestly say I only remember about 4 people still here during Season 1 of the show. I remember how alive these boards were.

I've honestly been waiting all season for Gregor and this arc, I really hope I'm not letdown. I've stayed mostly spoiler free but I can kinda assume who will die and who won't though.

19. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    All the Fistofans are gone (although Fan1 sometimes stops by I think), the FanboySkywalker, Gamer, Koonfan, XCell, Lady Skywalker, ect. This place has changed since early 2012 and the stupid temp forum crap made it worse.

I'm bailing on this place, not JC in general btw, so I'll see you around I think. But no, I don't need to post here anymore. Why bother? :p

Garth Maul After you step down, then I'll see you around. :p

20. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    GG I'm going to troll the **** out of you by paging you in every episode thread.

I remember the fistofans, thought about paging them but there's like a million and I didn't remember which is which. I think fistofan1 posts in Lit.

LACWAC needs more fistofans. 50,000 fistofans.

Ha, I've taken this thread way off track. I'm gonna go wash dishes.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  21. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    GGrievous -- some of those people still post here, albeit not with those names....

Togruta likes this.
  22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  23. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    That was before the dark times.

Before the Pro Boards.

Now the old LACWAC crew is all but extinct.

I bet he already has the tagging function turned off. I know I do.[face_devil]

GGrievous likes this.
  24. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    This

RIP LACWAC Golden age, 2009-2010

I guess this place entered a long dark age.

They must've changed their posting style as well then

We had three good ones. :p

If you do that, then I'll page you elsewhere. ;)

25. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Holy crap, I've only been here since 2010 (lurking since 2009 though [face_mischief]), and I recognise most of those usernames. I guess I just kind of expect people to move on - that said, maybe that's a reflection of myself, since I rarely stay in a place for too long.

V-2, Order66Survivor and Seerow like this.