main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Cadaverous

Darth Cadaverous Jedi Padawan

Dec 29, 2012
    “As long that power and authority follows and adheres to the precepts set forth in the Oath and the Code.”

It is Vital to watch such as this for not any demand is correct and beneficent to the Sith Order/NSO. To not follow the Order’s Regulations will tear us apart from in fighting and other problems. The same goes for apprentices and under studies.
    My own opinion when one person does not follow it can mean rising problems with in the order and they cannot be tolerated at all. They must be put down quickly and fast, for if not, it will lead to the tearing of the Order OR cause problems in the “Forum” with other Sith clans and or Jedi.

I hope that is better, granted it still may not be the best, my mind is tired from driving. I prefer to get my tasks in, in a timely matter. ;)

I a wait for dissatisfaction or satisfaction, Master. *Bows*

aalagartassle likes this.
  2. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I have been mollified Cadaverous, your judgement is correct and has gretater insight. I award you 4 darkside points.

***whispers menacingly*** I wonder if you can adhere to what you thought? [six lines is six lines]

The Peons and Shadow knights will always find it hard to adjust to their roles as underlings, so much raw power but little patience or control of ones mouth or mind. I have seen it slowly creeping in, like a dawn chasing away the darkness.

Now, for your next lesson,
    To be a Shadow knight, you must be able to hide ones Force presence and hide in the shadows. There are many techniques like the Art of the Small, Force cloak, Force armour, Force stealth and of course Quey'tek.
    *****hands partchment to his apprentice****
    Study these techniques and give myself, Masters, Death Knights, Lords and Shadow Knights at least 3 paragraphs evaluating and displaying the different methods to hides ones Force presence. Furthermore,give me a run down of some famous Sith that used certain techniques. Remember brevity is your enemy, the more insight the better dark side points you will earn. Take as much time as you need.

Do this correctly and I will promtly ask the Dark Lady to promote you to Shadow Knight.

@Darth Cadaverous

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Very good The Shadow Emperor

Next task

What do you believe are the goals of the Sith and what would you do to achieve them?

BDOT how are you doing with your task?

Sith Rule of Power Structures (Rule of Two etc) – Name all of them and describe strengths and weaknesses of each.

4. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    My Master, I am only aware of The Rule of Two, and the Rule of One. If you could please enlighten me as to where I can find the information I need to complete this task, it would be much appreciated.

5. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    There's also the brotherhood of darkness.

6. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    Now I am going to misspell it for I am not on my laptop, but its called: wookiepedia.com. Its the best source around unless you have books collected. Or you can sift through tons of info on Wikipedia. (Though personally, its not as good as it used to be) Like i said, i apologize for my misspelling.

*Bowing slightly* I will do thy bidding,Master, though i will post each separately to make it easier to read. *Grabs personal pad out and starts working.*

7. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Greetings, Lords of the Sith. For a year I have not tread the unholy grounds of the Academy... What's new?

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    benknobi1 did you respond to this and I missed it?

For your second task I want you to tell me who your favorite Sith is and why. Please include if you have read any of the Expanded Universe books, comics, games with this character.

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    We unified the two Sith orders?

10. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    You got me, Sinrebirth. Glad to see your still around :) What is the name of the rp, like to see whats up so far.

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    We had pie.
    I didn't save you a piece.

13. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Good. That can only mean less deliberation and more action.

Nice to see Shadow War going strong. And at last, with the appearance of Dreypa, I've grown to appreciate Lost Tribe. I always thought his oubliette raised some interesting potential for Sith immortality, e.g. placing clone bodies in oubliettes and sending them off into deep space - ageless bodies no Jedi could find and destroy, available for possession, as long as one is familiar with essence transfer, that is.

14. Darth Cadaverous

Dec 29, 2012
    I may have to read more on them, though i did not care for the Lost Tribe. Hello Darth Dreadwar.

Essence Transfer has only been used by 4 only that i have come across.

I will read up on the game soon.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I too enjoyed Dreypa's appearance in the comics. We have had lots of lore connected with the first seven Dark Jedi who arrived in Sith Space. In Book of Sith, for example.

And lot's of Sith love in the Clone Wars, too.

Shadow War continues, indeed. Just setting up a certain someone's position in KotoLR.

Cadeverous, I look forward to receiving your sheet :)

16. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Wow, I had no idea that the oubliette idea was expanded on past the Vader/Celeste Morne/Murr's Talisman thing.

I like it :D

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I still haven't completely read my Book of Sith been a bit busy:(

18. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    It's good, a little on the predicatble side and somewhat silly in belief of the locals [novels] but somehow works. The first few are the best

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hmm interesting. Can't wait till I get a chance to read it myself.

20. Sith93Apprentice

Sith93Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2012
    So, I have been wondering if anyone here has given thought to what it would actually take to create a real world Sith Order or Jedi Order What Kind of knowledge would they need to acquire? How about weapons and equipment? How/where would they acquire them or how would they manufacture them? I am quite serious and every bit as interested in working this out for the Jedi as well. I haven't read this thread but it seems reasonable to ask the questions here first. However, I had thought to go start 2 sepereate focus threads one each for the sith and Jedi. If there are no objections to that I will do so.nd what a real world person like that would need to achieve? What kind of Skills would they need and where would they get them?

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings Sith93Apprentice, You ask an interesting question. First off you must recruit to have followers. You must have contacts in key areas of world governments and companies. Also make money to finance the organization.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Two financially powerful people could do it, I'd say.

I dabbled in this idea for a RPG, once. Quite chilling.

23. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Investment and manufacturing could come from threatening people but I think it's more productive and sustainable to convince people that the Sith have their best interests at heart. The threatening can always come later if they want to pull out.

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    One thing I can say about this: It will never happen - fans that idealistic don't have enough of a life to be able to pull it off. :p

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Though a geek with enough technological knowledge could, potentially. One a technocrat, the other a politician. Between the two...

... it's a pipe-dream, but a fun one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.