main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Boba fett killed uncle owen and ant beru

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by jimslendorn, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Also the "No Disintegrations" line is referring to an event in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters collection.

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  2. SoWizard

SoWizard Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    Expanded Universe aside it's completely clear that Stormtroopers killed Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, Boba Fett may have been in A New Hope for the Special Edition but remember originally he wasn't introduced until Empire Strikes Back.

Looks like your brother was reading this article, or perhaps your brother wrote it! Idk!

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-reasons-boba-fett-killed-luke-skywalkers-aunt-and-uncle.php

The attempt was almost as sad as the guy who put an entire investigation together (multiple pages of text, video clips, and still images) on why he believed Kit Fisto was still alive.

Stormtroopers killed your Aunt and Uncle, son. Accept it.

3. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    you make it sound like Kit Fisto died :p

4. SoWizard

SoWizard Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    From some bat**** crazy Star Wars fan. For your entertainment!

"Nothing has bothered me more since May 19 than the fateful death of my Jedi hero and favorite Star Wars character, Kit Fisto. There are so many conspiracy theories surrounding his alleged death that I simply had to devote an entire rant to them. There's assloads of evidence to sift through: The film, behind the scenes footage, concept art, Matthew Stover's novelization, and of course, George Lucas's original screenplay. There's no doubt in my mind that this issuing of the report will not be the last.

The question of whether or not Kit Fisto is still alive is a mystery wrapped in a puzzle inside an enigma. But I believe I've discovered the truth. I intend to expose the conspiracy and not only prove once and for all that Kit Fisto is still alive, but also raise the question of whether or not Palpatine acted alone in the alleged murder. I'll also tackle the so-called Magic Lightsaber Theory and the possibility that the alleged murder was an inside job.

Seeing as how Revenge Of The Sith is now officially available on DVD, you can all examine the film yourselves. I've added more evidence and restructured the article. You should know I'm one of those people that believes JFK's assassination and 9/11 were inside jobs, the moon landing, as well as the entire NASA space program, was faked (You can see the fricking matte lines on the rockets in old footage!), among other things. You might as well stop reading if you can't accept such "wacky" theories.

The Magic Lightsaber Theory

The so-called Magic Lightsaber swing happens during Kit Fisto and Mace Windu's duel with Darth Sidious. One of the grossest lies ever forced on the Star Wars fan community, we've come to know it as The Magic Lightsaber Theory. The Magic Lightsaber Theory tries to prove that Darth Sidious could go into a defensive stance with his lightsaber twice in succession within nearly a fraction of second.

If one is to view the film, it's clear that this is simply not possible. Notice that as Mace spins to deliver his blow, Sidious is clearly in a defensive stance. However, in the next shot the position of his lightsaber is completely different, as he enters the defensive stance yet again within a fraction of a second. A frame-by-frame analysis better illustrates the Magic Lightsaber swing.

http://tinyurl.com/azk5m

The first frame shows Mace spinning, with Sidious clearly already in a defensive stance. The second frame takes place only two frames after frame one, with Sidious now going into the defensive stance. It is only in frame three, after Mace and Kit have dealt their respective blows to Sidious and Kit has entered the squid-tangle spin, that Sidious enters a defensive stance similar to the one seen in the first frame. This is the first clear evidence that something is awry with the assassination film (The Lucasfilm).

A Second Swordsman?

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that there was another swordsman in the Senate Office Building during the alleged murder. While the Lucasfilm (And several other sources) tries to disprove this theory, photographic evidence says otherwise. The first photographic evidence comes from the book The Making Of Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, by Jonathan Rinzler. It shows the scene how it was originally scripted, with Anakin standing at Sidious's side as Mace's Jedi Posse arrives in the antechamber.

StarWars.com's "Becoming Sidious" Making Episode III Webdoc (Which is also included in the Revenge Of The Sith DVD Bonus Disc) shockingly reveals young Skywalker literally walking over the body of Fisto in pursuit of Darth Sidious and Mace Windu, dueling in the adjacent hallway. And all while the man himself watches on Video Village. They beg the question: Was Darth Sidious the lone swordsman? Consider also that Sidious wields Anakin's lightsaber in this duel, as he originally Force-grabbed the weapon from Skywalker to take on the Jedi.

While most conspiracy theorists like myself claim that the photographic evidence of Anakin's presence in the antechamber is vital, there is enough conflicting evidence to disprove his involvement in this alleged murder. The most obvious is the Lucasfilm, which clearly shows Anakin is not in the antechamber or even at the Senate Office Building until after the alleged murder, as Darth Sidious and Mace Windu duel in the main holding office of the Supreme Chancellor. The more elaborate evidence is in Matthew Stover's Revenge Of The Sith novelization, which consequently creates a conspiracy of its own. The story simply stumps Star Wars historians.

The Novelization : Alternate Death And Anakin To The Rescue?

Their blind lives meant nothing now. None of them. Because ahead, on the vast cliff face of the Senate Office Building, one window spat lightning into the rain to echo the lightning of the storm outside-but this lightning was the color of clashing lightsabers.
    Green fans, sheets of purple-
    And crimson flame.
    He was too late.
    The green fire faded and winked out; now the lightning was only purple and red.

Anakin was too late. Too late for what? To save Kit Fisto. Some conspiracy theorists believe Anakin had inside knowledge that Kit was going to be murdered, and by not only Darth Sidious, but a Jedi conspirator: Mace Windu. This conflicts with the theory that Anakin was present in the antechamber and/or acted as a second swordsman.

His repulsorlifts howled as he heeled the speeder up onto its side, skidding through wind-shear turbulence to bring it to a bobbing halt outside the window of Palpatine's private office. A blast of lightning hit the spire of 500 Republica, only a kilometer away, and its white burst flared off the window, flash-blinding him; he blinked furiously, slapping at his eyes in frustration.
    The colorless glare inside his eyes faded slowly, bringing into focus a jumble of bodies on the floor of Palpatine's private office.
    Bodies in Jedi robes.
    On Palpatine's desk lay the head of Kit Fisto, faceup, scalp-tentacles unbound in a squid-tangle across the ebonite. His lid-less eyes stared blindly at the ceiling. Anakin remembered him in the arena at Geonosis, effortlessly carving his way through wave after wave of combat droids, on his lips a gently humorous smile as though the horrific battle were only some friendly jest. His severed head wore that same smile.
    Maybe he thought death was funny, too.

Maybe. Kit's alternate death, a decapitation, was exclusive to the novelization. Another obvious sign of a conspiracy. This gruesome death never occured in the film. Rather, Fisto suffered a quick lightsaber swipe to his abdomen, clearly not a lethal blow. Fisto's scream occurs after the alleged death blow. He is still moving before he hits the floor. Clearly, the saber wound did not end his life.

Kit Fisto's Moving Body

Fisto's alleged murder, as presented in the Lucasfilm, contains some odd continuity discrepancies. Undeniably, the move that led to Kit's alleged demise was the squid-tangle spin. Kit initiates this ungainly move at a desperate moment after clashing with Darth Sidious (The Magic Lightsaber swing, remember?). Mace Windu is forced back by Sidious as he raises his blade with his own. During all of this, Kit completes the squid-tangle spin and is struck down mid-swing as he attempts to complete the patented attack with a downward slash.

The problem with the way this attack is presented in the Lucasfilm is something that has split the conspiracy theorist community much like Darth Maul before his fall into the melting pit. Some, like myself, claim that during the squid-tangle spin, Kit's position from to the left of the entrance to the antechamber to directly in front of it simply cannot be logically explained. To understand this better, the film is presented below, abridged of a brief shot of Mace Windu being forced backward by Sidious. I'll leave it up to you to decide if Kit's position (And indeed Sidious') changes far too drastically to explain.

http://tinyurl.com/79kcr

Similarly, the falling body of Fisto plummets to a position that is not consistant with his position at the entrance to the antechamber as he is cut down. As the Video Village footage of Anakin stepping over the body of Fisto shows, falling directly backwards into the entrance of the antechamber landed him at a position further to the right of the entrance. As he falls back behind Sidious, it is clear his position is completely different than when he is cut down.

And look at the complete change in position of every part of his body as the Lucasfilm is viewed frame-by-frame. The body of Fisto is moving (And screaming)! So to be doing all of this moving around, is he still alive or are we just being visually deceived? Naturally, I say he's alive. And this next piece of evidence is the absolute proof that I'm right.

Mace Windu Speaks To Death

After Kit is struck down, Mace makes his way around his body and does something peculiar. Oh hell, he does something that will forever prove that Kit Fisto is still alive. As he exits the antechamber, Mace clearly motions to and speaks to the body of Fisto. You'll also notice an odd movement by Sidious as he stalks Mace out the entryway (As he moves over Fisto's supposedly dead body). Why would Palpatine seemingly trip over the body of someone he'd just murdered? And why would Mace be motioning to him and moving his lips? He is "dead" after all, right?

http://tinyurl.com/8rs2a
    http://tinyurl.com/bgcnd

Tampered Assassination Footage

Upon repeated viewings of Duel Of The Fisto and Mace Vs. Sidious, I began to notice a striking similarity between two particular shots of Mace. The shots in question are Mace being forced back during Duel Of The Fisto and Mace attacking Sidious before he starts doing backflips during Mace Vs. Sidious. It didn't take me long to realize the shocking truth. The shots are the same. One is reversed and recomposited, but they are most definitely the same shots. Check them out below.

http://tinyurl.com/br54s
    http://tinyurl.com/bcznb

The obvious question is, which shot actually belongs in its respective scene? The answer, after careful analysis, is that the shot belongs in Mace Vs. Sidious. Industrial Light & Magic clearly reversed the shot and recomposited Mace and Palpatine into the antechamber for Duel Of The Fisto. The Lucasfilm was obviously tampered with to hide something. Vital evidence supporting Kit's survival, one can only assume. It wreaks of a coverup.

George Lucas Confirms Kit Fisto's Survival

I was looking through old issues of Star Wars Insider magazine and came across this truly amazing behind the scenes photograph from the production of Revenge Of The Sith. It's located in Issue 78's Prequel Update on page 8, the first page of the article. It shows the man himself demonstrating to Mace Windu and Saesee Tiin exactly how the lightsaber duel with Sidious will play out. He has this amazing miniature of the set complete with two mini Jedi set off to the side: Mace Windu and Kit Fisto. Clearly, Kit was meant to survive and Lucas himself proves it.

Epilogue

I suppose we'll never know the truth about the fate of Fisto. The last we see of old Kit, for a fraction of a second, is his body lying on the floor to the extreme left while Mace and Sidious fight. Not but a day after I issued the original Kit Fisto Assassination Report, the official Star Wars website updated its Sith Snapshot with a picture of none other than Kit Fisto (Entitled "Fisto's Finale" with the accompanying caption, "The future doesn't look bright for Kit Fisto (Ben Cooke)", clearly mocking my efforts to disprove his death). I'd like to know what you skeptics think now."

5. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Either that man is an excellent comedian, or bat**** crazy

6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No he didn't, Vader ordered the Stormtroopers to kill them

7. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Back in October when the idea of Boba having killed the Lars family was first posted on this homepage, I made this within the same afternoon of reading the article using various Hasbro figures and a combination of three screenshots from the film:

[​IMG]

Can you spot a detail I added in there from Boba Fett's 1978 animated debut from the dreaded Holiday Special?

8. Yunners

Yunners Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2006
    His fork?

9. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Correct, friend.

Yunners likes this.
  10. Darth_Monkey_Boy

Darth_Monkey_Boy Jedi Knight

Oct 11, 2008
    Actually one of the posters in the comments section went and blew this theory to Hell: Obi-Wan says, “these tracks are side by side". this indicates that there were more than one. Thus, stormtroopers.

SoWizard likes this.
  11. Yunners

Mar 30, 2006
    It didn't take much to do that for a theory that didn't hold water in the first place.

12. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    I think its clear it was storm troopers, but I guess my real issue also with this is the logic. For the sake of argument lets say it wasn't storm troopers, OK, theres a lot of bounty hunters, couldn't a different bounty hunter do the same thing? Or a different group do the same thing. We don't have any real evidence that it was Fett. So vader told him no no disintegrations once, ok we don't know if thats in reference to something else Fett had done or what. It is just such a stretch to think its Fett and not ST

13. SlashMan

SlashMan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2012
    Jeeze, even the theories of Plo Koon's survival hold up better than that of Kit Fisto's.

SoWizard likes this.
  14. Yunners

Mar 30, 2006
    I agree. Kit Fisto =/= Deadpool.

SoWizard likes this.
  15. jimslendorn

jimslendorn Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2013
    he's character is so mysterious that you can have these theorys thats what makes boba so great

16. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    i don't disagree with that, but this one is just super far fetched

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  17. jimslendorn

Jan 5, 2013
    bet u didn't know boba also was the one who shot kennedy lol

18. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    No, that was the CIA.

19. janstett

janstett Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2004
    Owen and Beru weren't disintegrated, they were charred.

20. jimslendorn

Jan 5, 2013
    Lol no only boba could of pulled of a magic bullet

21. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    Boba tried to kill JFK, but Chuck Norris was the second gunman.

22. jimslendorn

Jan 5, 2013
    not even man boba would destroy chuck norris

23. Joe

Dec 25, 2012
    NO WAY! Boba Fett wishes he could be Chuck Norris.

24. Yunners

Mar 30, 2006
    I think this has just gotten silly.

25. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Yeah, I'd agree. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.