main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.14 - Eminence - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 16, 2013.

1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I would post the puke face, but GGrievous used them all up.

Ha ha, paged again! You will not ignore us, GG! We will be heard!

/troll

2. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    NOT in this case. This is about Sith issues. Maul is declaring himself to be the Dark Lord, THE Master. And to make it worse, he is saying that he & Savage are the true Sith. Now as true SITH MASTER Sid has to answer that HIMSELF.

Now if this were a lesser matter, sure, he would have someone else take care of it. But this is not one of those.

3. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Why are you people getting bent out of shape over the lions roar? I didn't even notice it until the second time I watched it, and it's hardly the first time he's done it. Maul's done it before in Revenge as well

4. SithLord_1270

SithLord_1270 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 5, 2008
    Oh, I'm sure it matters a great deal to him.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    How can people love the Separatists when Lucas, TCW crew and Filoni either portray them in the worst possible way or do not show them at all...
    I know it is a stretch, but I blame Lucas for the lack of Separatist love across the board and fandom.

On a darker note....

[​IMG]

I hope people are finally happy... Dark stuff is here!

6. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan
    I can see why that didn't make it to Saturday morning, but I'm glad they "filmed" it. Hopefully its on the blu-ray. Edit: OS confirmed it will be. Cool!

7. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Uh, everything's under control, situation normal. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh....we tucked our heads into our bodies, like turtles. Everything's perfectly all right now, we're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

9. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Briefly,

+this scene *in the darkest possible way, truly Star Wars-y*

+Oruba's beret, now sadly cloven in two

+weaving together of numerous plot threads *Mandalore, Death Watch, Maul/Savage, way in the future SW live-action show to be crime-underworld based, so far as I know*

+Pre's allowing Maul to take the helm, for the time being. Then, the fist clench.

+Embo's doggy fetching his shield

+Embo's doggy besting Maul, for a time

-nothing. It gels and I'm looking forward to the rest, having been squinching my eyes at spoilers all along.

10. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    And I absolutely hated it back then as well. On the temp boards I had a thread entitled "The Lion's Roar- TCW Pet Peeves." ;)

It's painfully cheesy. For me, it's just as bad as their constant need to make villains cackle.

11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    But how else would you know Palpatine's evil if he didn't cackle? You have to consider these things Mr. Celine Dion.

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Crazy good luck, contrived convenience, amazing coincidence? Now there is something new in fiction. If I recall correctly, Maul was even cracking his eyes open before he woke up . Early in season 4 a point was made that Deathwatch were violent thugs in "A Friend in Need" and although this is before Maul got out of spider mode its not impossible that there is galactic knowledge of Death Watch. Lux was recruited to them somehow. An enemy of my enemy is my friend". Vizsla went through alot of trouble to take Maul and his bother aboard and then repair their damage. That's pretty good indication he isn't just going to kill Maul.

So Vizsla, mentioned the 'Rule of Two' and that's amazing. Perhaps Vizsla does think Maul and Savage are rejects and thus he can take them whenever he wants. I thought there was an ancient rivalry with the Jedi there which could mean a history of alliances with the Sith. Which makes it all the dumber to me that Vizsla keeps taking them for allies and thinking it'll tern out in his favor. I guess that's how bad he wants to take Satine down. Sounds like the sorta thing that is someones undoing.

Darker, FTW!

13. Samayel_

Samayel_ Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2012
  14. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Seeing that image above, I just now realized that Savage beat Ahsoka's record for simultaneous decapitation. In season four there were four, in season five there were five...who wants to bet six heads will roll at once next season?:p

EDIT: I also noticed something else...the multiple decapitations both occurred on the same episode number for that particular season. Last season Ahsoka did it in A Friend in Need which was episode 14, and now Savage just did it in Eminence which is also episode 14...coincidence?

15. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Wow, I'm stunned you remembered that.
    And I know, it's quite difficult for me to figure out something so complicated. Even with the cackling I just can't understand any of it and I really feel like I need Morgran Freeman to explain the plot for me. :p

Seerow likes this.
  16. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    If so I hope it's Grievous decapitating six Jedi.

17. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    "The only thing you can tell me is to find Jabba at Jabba's Palace?"

best line ever.

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    nah it'll be Sidious :p

19. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Then Grievous will get seven in season seven.:p

20. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Aw if only he'd decapitated 4 gungans rather than Ahsoka's mandalorians.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Please, I stopped using Liara avatars months ago.

It's in my interest to remember every little thing that's said here, Anon. You cannot begin to comprehend my machinations.

22. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    I've never noticed until now.

23. Order66Survivor

Order66Survivor Jedi Master star 1

Nov 10, 2012
    his force chokes of the Gamorreans were controversial enough imho

24. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    I always thought he just put them asleep.

Order66Survivor likes this.
  25. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    Maul should kill Sidious.

Then Lucas should release a new, 'enhanced' and 'improved' version of ROTS and the OT with Maul's head in place of Sidious's in all the Emperors scenes.

Witwer or Pete can do the voice again.

Would be cool.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.