main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.0 - "Keeping blind people away from Priuses one step at a time"

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Thok, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I reunited my old band, for one night only, and remembered why it is I love music so much.

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I've still got a couple openings in my game. Looking through the CS'es that came in after the player cap. Though I could accept one more.

Not to mention I could probably start a second game, depending on how my classes go.

3. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    I've got openings in my game as well. :) We're preparing for the final leg of the Act I journey of our tale, and any new players would be welcome. You don't even have to understand what has happened so far, I would be very much willing to help get you up to date when needed. :D

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    AND BOOM! Just got my fourth Perfection (15 kills and 0 deaths) in Halo 4 :cool:

Though to be fair, this one was relatively easy to get what with playing on Exile where my team was able to get all the vehicles (Scorpion Tank, Gauss Hog, and Banshee) and I was just doing circles around the map, dive-bombing and fuel rodding enemy players with the Banshee until I got 15 kills and then just hid for the last two minutes of the game :p

Definitely not as impressive/stupid as when I got my first Perfection by running around in the middle of Ragnarok with a Speed Boost and a Shotgun and somehow surviving.

5. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    On Exile, it's people like you that make me want to throw my sticks through my screen :p

6. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well maybe you should learn to stop me from getting the vehicles! :p Its all about the tank and gauss hog on Exile.

......WHICH IS WHY NO ONE EXPECTS THE BANSHEE!!! [face_cowboy]

Just got a total of THREE Perfections today :cool: All because I played on Exile, got the Banshee, had the Wheelman perk, and was a pansy that kept away from the other team's base and just fired the fuel rod cannon from afar. Managed to get a Rampage (20 kills, 0 deaths) in the other two instances by playing as such.

[​IMG]

Aaaaaah...this was a good day :D

7. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    People don't let me play with the Banshee when I play Halo. They know I can wipe them all out with it. Take playing Halo 2 a few years ago...four system linked X-Box's, and I got something like a 60 kill streak :p

Good times...gooooood times :D

8. Nick of Time

Nick of Time Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2013
    I would seriously love to play in another one of your games, Sinre.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ahhh...

A fresh pot of coffee, a project to work on....

But seriously, why didnt I find THIS pic a few days back!?!?!?

Oh well...

I still think its set the tone. So there! :p

[​IMG]

~[face_coffee] ~

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  10. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Whenever I get the Banshee, I'll do really well, but then get DMRed by someone from across the map. Always happens to me.

I've gotten one perfection - Launch day, in Regicide.

11. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Ktala, that picture is So. Much. WIN!

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I'm listening to Symphony X - Paradise Lost 5.1 on my mother's 5.1 Surround System that I just fixed. It. Is. Awesome. :D Never realized that the chorus on "Set the World on Fire" is actually a choral piece until now that I hear it in surround.

Also, since its a DVD, its visual too, shows cool art and lyrics for each song. It also has the two music videos the band made for the album on it.

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    You don't have headphones?

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    It wouldn't work with this, its actually been remastered to actually be full 5.1 Surround (its a DVD). Headphones don't have that. For example, with this version, you hear things you couldn't hear before on the other version, such as the choral pieces on a few songs.

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    True, but albums in general (this being an exception) aren't mixed or mastered with 5.1 in mind. Hell, I'd argue all mixing and mastering is terrible these days :p

16. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    So I actually joined a game! [face_party]

As for my character pic, I wanted to use this:
    [​IMG]

but I chose one that was a little more appropriate. Also, Ramza may have said no had I used it......

So yeah, read the Dresden File books. Because a wizard rides a zombie T-Rex during a soul-stealing thunderstorm in downtown Chicago in one of them.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    LOL..

I like the Dresden files. Havent read THAT one though....

*adds book to check list*...lol
    [face_coffee]

18. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    You do know I once ran a game where Tabby Smith and OMAC battled a giant robot Godzilla that was actually a transformed state of a combination Sentinel/Manhunter created by Mr. Sinister as a part of Red Skull's diabolical plot to take over the world, right?:p

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Weeeelp. I'm not working at all during this week. Instead, I'm being paid for vacation days. What to do what to do...... :p

20. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    Sir, I did not know that. Rest assured that if I had or that game were still active, I would most definitely be playing in it.

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    UUUghhhhh!!

So... So... Bored...

That I looked up this list:

[​IMG]

Hmmm. Reminds me of a certain game... lol :p

Actually, one or two of those might not be so useless...

[face_devil]
    [face_coffee]

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  22. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    The control remote control power would be awesome (I assume it does include telekinesis).

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    The ability to communicate with fruit would be cool to have just for poops and giggles. Also desaturation.

halibut edit: tut tut :p

24. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Kev-Mas has forgotten the TOS... [face_shame_on_you] :D

25. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    GOTCHA.

Also,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.