main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    That's a good point, lol/sighhhh. I think damsel in distress *is* dramatic plot device, though I agree I think it's taken a step up. The damsel might have a layer of depth now instead of just being a thing in danger. Still sigh

thesevegetables and laloga like this.
  2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Hey Ash...are you reading Ruth's Lineage VII...talk about a warrior damsel in distress

And no, Anakin should not be the one to kill Maul, and definitely not Ashoka...

Obi-Wan all the way!! He did it once, he'll do it again (If TCW writers have any sense about them)...and this time he'll stay dead.

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    NOT A SPOILER (cuz I truly don't know Maul's fate): odds are quite high that IF he is killed (not this season, almost certainly), it won't be at Obi-Wan's hands. That is the consensus on the TV boards as well as the majority wish and I suspect GL &/or Filoni probably feel the same.

4. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Well, [face_phbbbbt] on them then...

doesn't that undermine what Obi-Wan did...or not? I mean, he did defeat him on Naboo, and did cut him in half, which in any other world would mean DEATH, but not in SW I guess.

But he was the first Jedi in centuries to kill adn Sith, and he loses this distinction?

Again...[face_phbbbbt]

Any, gotta get to bed...10 hours tomorrow. Unless I can get on in the AM, may not be until later tomorrow night...so everyone have a great Monday (if there is such a thing) :p

5. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    I think Maul would like to die again in the hands of Obiwan.he feels Obi is his equal in lightsaber battles. But this time Obiwan uses Soresu.and he wants Obiwan,not Anakin or Ahsoka.hear that,Dave Filoni?

6. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001

Hey,can anybody draw a picture of Obiwan shirtless with Anakin,Maul,Savage oogling,and Siri,Satine,Asajj ,Ahsoka,and Padme drooling? With Masters Yoda and Mace looking in wonderment?

7. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm sure Maul feels superior to Obi-Wan and all Jedi.

Deb, Obi-Wan did inflict a fatal wound on Maul, it's just that Maul was "so full of the dark and hate that he clung to life." So, see, he WAS dead although he didn't die. Got it? ;)

8. ruth baulding

ruth baulding Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes! And instead of a dagger and heart, naturally the Jedi version is a lightsaber and heart. Speaking of which, Ash, perhaps you could apply those excellent phtoshop skills to that project??[face_praying]

serendipityaey likes this.
  9. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Ya think?? My head hurts..... and I still want to know where his legs are and what they are up to ...

10. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    I tried, but then I drooled on the paper and it got ruined.

FARK2005 likes this.
  11. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Eh, just take one of Ewan in his kilt pictures, or something and work from there.

As for a tattoo - Noooooooooo. (I might accept a very SMALL one on the bicep but I hate tattoos).

serendipityaey likes this.
  12. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    A lightsaber and a heart! So good! I just can't help myself, he just makes it look so darn sexy... (and it's for his girls! so sweet)

[​IMG]

13. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    What??? Even one that says "Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi" ?

14. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Like Obi-Wan would wear a tribute to himself on his bicep! (Because while "help me" is a plea, it is a paean to the greatness that is Obi-Wan.)

thesevegetables likes this.
  15. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    [face_tee_hee]

Maybe that's the tattoo we all should get (not him)? I would so do that...

16. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah, that was my tattoo idea. And I wan't thinking bicep, either.[face_hypnotized]

17. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Tricep? :p

18. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Ruth,could you try again without drooling? I was going to suggest sending a copy to Ewan.give him sometging to laugh about. :)

19. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Uh-oh! Typographical error there.

20. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    Oooh, I've just noticed that I am now a 'Jedi Master'! What an honour :) And I didn't even have to stand in front of the Council and moan about how 'unfair' it was that I was still just a Knight... ;)

21. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
  22. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    Thanks. And my fellow Obi-fans (that's you lovely people!) have just helped me get another 'trophy'! :* Of course, a Jedi cares not for such things O:)

obimom and serendipityaey like this.
  23. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Oh ho! I do have an illustration of Obi-Wan wearing nothing but a towel, which a fan sent me - I wonder if she would care that I post it?

24. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Tramp tatt, my friend. You know Asajj has one hidden under that spandex yoga-suit she's got going on...

25. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Plot bunny! Asaaj and her butt-tattoo; she gets captured by the Jedi and during a strip search (not to be prurient, but in checking for weapons) a Jedi finds her "OB1+AV" tattoo!

WHACKED UNIVERSE!