main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I just remembered unless it's part of the Clovis arc, there's something about Saleucami. Maybe that's the missing two episodes that will be put between Maul and Ahsoka [face_dunno]

2. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Where was that mentioned?

3. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    If they really will make this season only 20 episodes, then the next one better have 24 ones.

4. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Its in one of the trailers and I saw some mention of it on this forum. That's all I remember but it had a TV schedule attached

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I see... well. We'll get there eventually with the Clovis arc I'm sure. I don't think Saleucami will be in it however. That's a planet I have mixed feelings about returning to.

6. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    my source is wookiepedia, which was reference by tvzap or something along the lines.

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    It's still mediocrity, just with your favorite characters involved.

8. Gilrod

Gilrod Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 26, 2003
    Those are all references to Hitchcock movies: Sabotage, The Man Who Knew Too Much, To Catch a Thief, and The Wrong Man. I bet they're meant for the Ahsoka arc as what little I know about those episodes does remind me of a traditional Hitchcock thriller.

9. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    There was gonna be 22. That was when Young Jedi was not part of the season and Clovis and the clone arc with Fives were part of it.

10. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Thanks! I'm a bit out of the loop as this season is yet to air here.

11. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I still really don't see the problem though, they can easily put two single episodes or a duel arc in between the Maul arc and the finale 4 episode arc with Ahsoka/Jedi Temple attack.

Unless they don't have anymore single episodes or two episode arcs to use, which would be a shame honestly.

It would be nice if they came forward to say something though, only twenty episodes this season would be lame.

12. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I wouldn't mind the Ahsoka finale being a cliffhanger with the Season 6 opener being the final episode of that arc. That would be frustrating, but tantalizing at the same time. Or they could air an hour-long episode finale special...

Seerow likes this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    It seems like the Clovis arc might have been pulled for some reason. It would be nice to have some clarification but there isn't any proof yet there will just be 20 episodes. Don't panic yet. .=b

And I would love a cliff hanger ending.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  14. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I don't know the Lucas Animation really has any say in the matter at this point do they? My understanding is that the network pays for each episode. So if CN paid for 22 episodes but is only going to show 20 of them, that's CN's money to waste, if they choose to. Lucas Animation would have been paid regardless of whether those episodes ever actually air. So I don't know if any blame actually rests with Lucas Animation if it ends up being a short season. CN maybe just ordered fewer episodes to begin with. Who knows?

Or, if I really want to draw wild conclusions based on minimal evidence:

The initial trailers showed footage from the YJ arc. Then there were rumors about YJ not airing this season and that it might be used as a pilot for a new show or something like that. There was the low key screening of it plus Ashley Eckstein's vague comments about her seeing the arc and feeling that there was a place for something like that. Footage from YJ was not shown in the subsequent trailer and Clovis was put on the schedule to follow Onderon.

Perhaps CN was interested in the possibility of a YJ spin off and pulled that arc from the season and replaced it with Clovis. Clovis may have been intended to air next season, but may have aired early when YJ got pulled, and then perhaps was pushed back to next season again when YJ was inserted back into Season 5.

Perhaps CN backed out on considering YJ for its own show, or maybe Disney's acquisition of LucasFilm killed the plans.

/random theory.

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I wonder when we'll see Boba Fett like this?
    [​IMG]
    I think this is him in the Mandalore arc, or maybe he's in the arc that Embo's in and they'll be working together, or even working against each other to try and get the bounty.
    [​IMG]

DavidIX and darthcaedus1138 like this.
  16. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Deleted (don't know why this posted 3 times)

17. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    That sniper was badass. Need to see another like him.

19. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Oh lord, season five's blu-ray cover revealed:

[​IMG]

Kidding... I also made an Ahsoka one which while not perfect, looks pretty cool. See? Girls can look badass on cover art!
    [​IMG]

20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
  21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Not sure which I'd prefer with those two choices. =X

Darth_Harmon likes this.
  22. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003

I’m really burned out on Ashoka arcs right now. The way Dave Fillioni talks about the arc makes me excited about it, but we have had such an overdose of mediocre Ashoka episodes this season I dread it as well. Hopefully Ventress and Anakin play major parts.

23. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I like that Gascon Blu-Ray cover, but I think it needs WAC-47 on it as well. Perhaps Gascon and WAC-47 can have their hands on each other's shoulders and be giving a big thumbs-up towards the camera.

Paul22Scholes likes this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Or the image of Gascon reflected in WAC's optics?

25. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Nice work on the Ahsoka! I like the Green background since they haven't used that primary color yet.

Darth_Harmon likes this.