main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    My dad is an engineer. He used to have one in a glass case sitting above his workbench. On it was a little placard that said "In case of emergency, break glass".

[​IMG]

Mitth_Fisto and BultarSwan like this.
  2. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    My dad was an engineer!!

Also my dorm room is gone and I do not have permission to post in the Knights dormitories. So I guess I'll be sleeping out in the Gardens.

3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    The thin inner-slide made a very good stirring-stick, as I recall!

*Hands Runner the Remote for "Life's Illusion"*

My room's still there, Runner, bunk in my ship until someone "unvanishes" your room, if you like!

PS, not me -- rooms are a little beyond my sleight-of-hand skills! O:)

4. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    CPL said some dorms got lost earler. I think he is going to look into that issue after he gets the Shadow War backup posts finished over there.

[​IMG]

5. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm actually going to be working on it in a minute

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  6. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Okay well the original message said:
    So I was just letting you know I was unable to make a new one. I won't mind if it comes to that, I'll just need permissions.

7. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    You'll be getting it in a few minutes

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

8. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    In the meantime Runner I am sure you can find someone to bunk with, so that you don't have to sleep in the courtyard....;)

...Falcon and Addie come to mind. I am sure one of them would let you stay in their quarters until yours are fixed. :p

[​IMG]

9. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    She's already got the offer of my ship, Bard'ika....my room's still there!

10. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    My hopes, my dreams

they have been crushed.=((

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Why? You can still stay in Tim's ship if you like, seems like a nice guy. I am sure he doesn't mind :p

Sorry Tim, didn't see that part of your post up there. ;)

[​IMG]

12. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Didn't want to double post Bard'ika - but typing one handed takes time!

13. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Your such a tease Bardan.

14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I know. I really am. ;)

To make up for it you can bunk on the Unnecessary Force anytime and I will go out and sleep in the woods.

EDIT: Typing two handed takes time for me Tim. :p

[​IMG]

15. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    No necessity for me to do it, really; just my interpretation of "it's stupid to stand when one can sit and criminal to sit when one can lie down"!

16. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    My ship's name is the Unnecessary Force. It is a repurposed J-1 shuttle ;)

[​IMG]

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    FYI... everyone's permission masks have been fixed try to open a new room now Runner.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  18. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Update on the Manual: I've hit Form VII, and should have it done soon. After that, its more advanced things, like Jar'Kai. Then its up to Chewie to get the things we need from Jedi Path.

19. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    I was tagged! :D

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
  21. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Posting as Order by CPL_Macja - Masters Task One

Do a study on a Darkside user of your own choice, answering the following:
    -Name:
    -Homeworld:
    -Master/Apprentice:
    -Reason for their fall:
    -Who defeated him/her:
    -Could they have been redeemed; why or why not?
    The Darksider can be some one from the Movies, Books, or a fellow JCFer.

I have chosen to do my study on the Sith Lord Name: Delith Wiggins - aka Darth Wiggins (Evil King Wiggins).

His story is both long, twisted and somewhat disturbing, much like many other Sith Lords of his calibre. His Master was a woman who was known as Darth Man, a name given to her by her Master. This man was also her father who'd wanted a son so desperately that when he'd had a daughter he'd trained her in the ways of the Sith and given her the masculine name to compensate for his lack of a male heir. She was raised in a completely Darkside and Sith environment and the day came, as with all Sith, when the desire to take her Masters place came. Her Master and Father, one in the same. As a younger woman, she dabbled in the city's nightlife where she met a young man and Rebel name Corin Wiggins. After a torrid short lived affair whereby Corin only knew her as a young woman not of her Sith beliefs, she moved away from the frivolous waste of her time and concentrated more on her Sith and Force studies. She'd watched as her father ruled the distant planet of Caimera on the Outer Rim, and her desire to take his power grew as she did. In her secret lust for power she started a rebellion against her father, preaching hope and a future to the people and causing battles and destruction as she went. Although the destruction the world was not her goal, the loss of life and desolation were a sweet darkness she drew upon.

The day came where she had made her choice to destroy her Master, confronting him and challenging him to a duel. The pair fought for over an hour before she eventually defeated her own Master, and Father. To be sure there was no chance of him being resurrected, she cut his body into a 1000 or more pieces and spread them through the streets of the city to warn others of her power. Unfortunately certain parts of the Government and Military felt that she'd killed and desecrated their leader and revolted against her. Darth Man had much of the support of the Rebellion and the other half of the Military and Government and went to war. Weapons launched, lives lost and much destruction was caused and all the while Darth Man and her Rebels were building a ship, a colony ship which she dubbed " Hope of Caimera". It came to pass that the leader of the Rebellion was Corin Wiggins, the young man she'd used and abandoned years before. He was now married and as the destruction of Caimera became apparent he asked for passage on the "Hope of Caimera". A select group of Refugees was gathered and supplies loaded, but the opposition got wind of the escape and launched fighters to stop the ship. Leaving Darth Man no choice but to defend the ship she was now on by grounding all starfighters but not before they had damaged the hyperdrive of the "Hope of Caimera". Due to the fact they'd had to launch before preparations were complete, supplies were low and Darth Man knew that not all could be fed or would survive, so she began to create 'accidents' to cull the refugees numbers. So by the time Corin and his wife were expecting their first child, the "Hope of Caimera" was little more than a ghost ship.

Darth Man sensed the child was strong in the Force long before he was born, so when Delith was born she waited only a few weeks before she took his parents lives and assumed the role of mother to the infant, intending to train him as her apprentice as her father and done her. So when a Pirate ship happened upon the ship hoping to plunder its riches she'd assumed the role of a hapless and desperate young mother who was the last survivor on a ship that had been ravaged by an unseen or unknown monster. She lied in desperation to the pirates who realising the ship was empty, believed her lies and took her into their protection before blowing the "Hope of Caimera" to hell to make sure the 'Monster' didn't kill again.

Over time, Darth Man (now known as Corin as a slur to the child's father - pronounced Corine) endeared herself to the Pirate leader and eventually he fell in love with her, sharing his leadership with his new found lady. Secretly she spent the first 6 years of Delith's life introducing the child to the Force, his abilities and the nomadic life of a Pirate. Delith was a fast learner and an avid student, learning to use the force long before he would consider using his hands for tasks and from age six he began intense physical training. Darth Man felt that he should learn to fight without using the Force so this is what he did, leaving his actual Force usage for his private times. At the age of 10 he began to learn the somewhat twisted and one sided version of his history and what he now was to call his birthright. He was the next generation in a Sith Dynasty. With this in mind at age 15 his mother and Master ordered him to kill his Step Father, which he did obediently. The pain of the kill made him swear he would never feel anything for anyone ever again, a promise he kept. He left the Pirate Fortress he'd been raised in and began to roam the galaxy, learning new and creative ways to kill and the reasons behind them, all the way not feeling or thinking of the consequences the lives he took would bring.

At age 22 he returned to the Pirate fortress to seek out his Mother and Master. Not finding her in her quarters he, like any good Sith Child would, began to nose around her private belongings. While digging he found a Holocron and curiosity got the better of him, so he began to study its contents. It shocked him to the core as it told the story of his real parents, how Darth Man aka Corin had killed his mother and father shortly after his birth. How she'd raised him as her own, and his entire life had be a series of lies and betryals. Bitterness swelled in him as he masked himself in the Force, hiding his presence from anyone nearby who would sense him. He raged internally as he sat quietly in the darkness awaiting the arrival of his 'dear mother'. The anger, bitterness and rage were building and festering when she entered the room, not even realising he'd returned let alone now knew the truth. She did not hear him raise and aim the blaster, nor did she hear him pull the trigger. In a split second a blaster bolt split the back of her head open, spilling her brains all around as her body twisted and turned allowing her face to her attacker as her life slipped away. Her expression became one of pride and serene pleasure as her last vision was that of her 'son' and apprentice. He'd killed her, and this was the proudest moment of her life.

His task complete in his mind he left the fortress never to return. He now roams the galaxy in search of Jedi to eliminate so the Sith Order may rise again and he will lead the way. His chances of returning to the Lightside are nil in the view of many as his Sith upbringing has blinded him and destroyed his ability to feel ever again. There is only one way to stop Darth Wiggins, to kill him in my opinion.

Jedi Knight Adalia Tehanis.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  22. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Nicely written, Bardan.

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Oh dear...

[​IMG]

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  24. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Who?

25. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Didn't you hear? Bardan and DG are just Addie's socks.

26. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.