main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What duels would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    If you could have any characters having a duel in TCW, who would you want them to be and what would you want to happen?

Here's a few I can think of that I'd love to see.

Grievous vs. Maul and Kit Fisto vs. Maul, with one of these battles being the death of Maul, although I'd probably have Obi-Wan fighting along side Kit Fisto and being the one to kill Maul since that'd make more sense. Obi-Wan teaming up with Grievous to kill Maul? That'd be very interesting, because we all know Grievous wouldn't be as keen as Ventress or Dooku to work with him, and he'd probably attempt to kill Obi-Wan after they've finished, but I reckon it'd be pretty cool!

Ventress vs. Luminara and Aayla, I've seen a picture of this battle before on some Clone Wars game, but I think it'd be a great battle to have, I don't know who would win, or who would retreat, but it'd be a very close duel.

Plo Koon and/or Shaak Ti vs. Grievous or Dooku, which ends in a draw, because I wanna see these two characters really show us why they were put on the Jedi High Council, besides being wise and excellent leaders, they have to been able to take on the toughest of villains, so seeing this duel would really prove how tough they are, plus if Shaak Ti were to fight Grievous they could add in a few quotes referring to the previous duel(s) they've had.

Windu vs. Dooku, because Windu is yet to have a duel with anyone, and I think Dooku would be the one to walk away with defeat if this duel were to happen, because Windu isn't known as one of the best swordsmen for no reason.

Cad Bane vs. Boba Fett, where Boba might want to claim his title as the greatest Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and I'm pretty sure Bane holds that title currently, followed by Embo. Bane might think it'll be easy because he's just a kid and totally underestimate him and maybe even end up losing, but I'd love to see Bane still come out on top and hold his title.

What about something completely different like Rex and Cody vs. Aurra Sing? She'd completely underestimate them because they're Clones, but what she doesn't realise is that they're two of the most skilled Clone Troopers out there. And they put up a good fight with her I reckon, which would eventually lead to her running away or them arresting her, it'd be another episode proving how great Clones can be like the Umbara arc.

DavidIX likes this.
  2. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Dooku vs Windu should happen, I've wanted it since Ep 2. Though if it's just going to be oh I'm evil lol taste the darkside, no.
    Dooku vs Maul would be interesting.
    Dooku vs Grievous, training but, full out.
    Grievous vs Plo Koon
    Yoda vs Dooku rematch may appeal, it'd depend how it's done. I'm of the opinion Dooku has been weakened in this show as Anakin is always nearly beating him.

FARK2005, Sitara and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  3. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Since we're talking about any character, I'll go for some we've never seen in action before:

Cin Drallig vs. any of our heroes (in a sparring match)
    Pablo Jill vs. any bad guy
    Jocasta Nu vs. overdue book returner

Sitara and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  4. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'd be really keen to see Pablo-Jill in a duel.
    And lol, Jocasta pulling out her lightsaber threatening someone for not returning their book [face_laugh]

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Gun battle with Hondo vs Cad.

Sitara likes this.
  6. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    A Yoda vs Dooku rematch would be tops on my list.

7. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Mace vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)
    Yoda vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)
    Plo Koon vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)
    Aayla Secura vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)
    Shaak Ti vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)
    Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. another lightsaber-wielder (enemy or training)

8. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    There was talk of a Plo Koon vs Grievous duel in space waaaaaay back in Season One, that had to be cut from the script for some reason. Might be a nice idea to revisit.

Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
  9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Anakin vs Darth Maul

10. Darth Georgia

Darth Georgia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    Dooku vs Maul

11. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'd like to see Ventress vs Savage and Maul in which she mops the floor with both of them.

Ventress vs Anakin or Obi-Wan. Again. Because those duels are always fun to watch.

Mace Windu vs Dooku.

Mace Windu vs Grievous.

Ahsoka vs Maul.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  12. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Dooku v.s Windu is something I've been waiting for, for a looooong time. I would love for that to happen.

Also Dooku and Grievous training would be nice.

DavidIX and FARK2005 like this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I was thinking of real combat duels, I've got another list of training duels I'd like to see.

Obi-Wan vs. Anakin
    Anakin vs. Ahsoka
    Dooku vs. Ventress
    Dooku vs. Grievous

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I want Savage Opress to die in a duel with Yoda.

15. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Vizsla vs Grievous, though it'd be really short.

16. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Dooku vs Windu gets another vote from me. Their confrontation in Obsession was far too brief.

JackG likes this.
  17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Mace vs. Dooku
    Saesee Tiin vs. Dooku

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    but Anakin and Ahsoka already fought :p

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Lightsaber training.

If Anakin is supposed to be such a great teacher that Ahsoka gets her Super-Padawanship because "the Chosen One is her teacher," then the show should give Anakin a chance to show off his mad skillz.

20. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012

Windu doesn't have that many big spots in the clone wars, something im disappointed about... The show needs a good plot involving him in it..

well, here is a bad ass Windu CW moment anyway.. They did a great job with this scene

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  21. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012
    And anything with this guy...... Kit Fisto is the ****, to bad he gets jobbed out like a beotch by Palpatine. such a shame

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  22. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Tell me about it [face_frustrated] I hate seeing him get chopped down, but I'm so glad they dedicated a whole episode to him and gave him one of the main roles in an entire arc, I think that pleased many Kit Fisto fans, especially me :D But I would like to see more from him!

23. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Damn, that was awesome! I totally forgot about that scene, to be honest.
    Also, people say the micro series is over-powered. [face_mischief]

24. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I only want to see two fight schenes break out really really bad:

One is Dooku v.s Mace Windu- Long over due

The second is Maul and Savage v.s Dooku and Grievous

A situation maybe, where Dooku sends out a distress call to Grievous to meet up with him because he learned of an impending attack on his quarters by the brothers. Maybe something along the lines where Dooku battles the brothers long enough on his own while Grievous races against time to help his master. It would be a cool fight and it would also dig deeper in the relation between Dooku and Grievous. Sounds good to me.:cool:

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  25. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Yeah, Grievous is always having to rescue Dooku.:p

TheMandalorian115 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.