main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    Hahahaha! It's funny because you don't get the joke~ 8-}

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    KenobiSkywalker is an IT guy. At this point that's practically an inside joke. =b

Oh wow. Stay safe.

3. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Have a good mythical adventure or two!

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I shall find a coatimundi for you:

[​IMG]

(no seriously -- there's an actual critter down here called "coati-mundi"!)

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Awww. Better than seeing a jaguar at night though, right?

6. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Argggh right. Unfortunately we don't have too many jaguars left down here, and it seems the ones that remain wild aren't too healthy.

I know of a couple of people who were attacked, but in every case it was a so-called "pet" jaguar. In one case it was this crazy ex-Pat hippie who lived sort of out in the wild with a bunch of caged animals he had "saved" over the years. We were hit by Hurricane Richard (2010 I think?) and the animals got loose. Poor guy survived the hurricane but not his jaguar.

7. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Bon voyage! Have fun and stay safe! :)

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  8. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Obviously that one was before my time. :p

Seerow are you planning another viewing party in the near future?

Seerow likes this.
  9. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Just saw the new episode of Spartacus. It was definitely an improvement over the previous episodes.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Wow, that sucks for him. There are very few documented cases of actual man eating Jaguars so you pretty much have to own one. Sad about the Jaguars there.

LOL. I said I was going to do one of those once a month didn't I? Guess we better do one this weekend or this week. The Rako Hardeen arc still what we whanna watch? I'll put a sticky up tomorrow.

Been a while since we used that chat actually. Who wants to chill? Think I'll open it now. http://lacwac.com/letschatlacwac/index.php

11. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    The Hardeen arc sounds good. :D

12. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Forgot all about it, and it's probably my favorite show, maybe ever. I'm sure it's safely on my DVR, though. Maybe I'll watch it later tonight.

13. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    All I can say is that Crassus is already shaping up to be a great villain. I think you'll definitely find him interesting.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    07jonesj likes this.
  15. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Jupiter's **** that episode was awesome! Reminds me of why I love that show.

Crassus indeed is looking marvelous, a villain worthy of Spartacus, who also came off as a wise leader in this episode and impressively badass. Liam McIntyre is finally starting to grow on me, the beard suits him well.

The only, single, minor complaint I have for the entire episode is the sex scenes served only to slow the episode down rather than enhance it. Gannicus' scenes were particularly gratuitous.

I'm all for obscene sex to go along with the obscene violence, but Gannicus' foursome in this episode was a bit much.

EDIT: JOIN US IN THE CHAT YOU SCABROUS DOGS!

16. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Ohhh, Spartacus ... one of my favorite series of all times, if not THE fave. I so wish I could have watched the start of the new season. But I will have to wait until it's on TV in this part of the world, and later - as always - buy the blu-ray :D.

InterestingLurker likes this.
  17. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    The "JJ Abrams is going to cover Star Wars in lens flares!" joke is already getting old.

18. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Spartacus is still going? Dayum. I lost track during the third season with the new Spartacus. Poor Andy Whitfield.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Did you guys do this last night? I was exhausted; I'm usually nocturnal but I fell asleep at 10:30 and just woke up (it's 9 a.m. my time).

I'm in for the Hardeen arc chat; let me know when.

20. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I should not have laughed as much as I just did.

21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    I think we should get in the chat now for Shades of Reason.

22. Coric

Coric Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 19, 2011
    I wow I totally forgot there was a episode today..
    I haven't seen the first one, though.

23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Unfortunately I can't watch them live. I always love chatting with you people though.

24. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I almost did but didn't think anyone would be there. :oops:

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I did check into the chat this morning but didn't hang around.

Seerow, you might appreciate this story. My phone froze up while trying to make a call yesterday, plus I was having issues receiving calls, they were going to my voice mail even though I had two bars. And I had asked a friend if she would be on standby to pick up my kids just in case I couldn't get away from work in time; I did, but she sent me a text asking me if I still needed her to pick them up--a text I didn't get until half an hour after she sent it. *headdesk* So I stopped by the Sprint store to see WTF was going on. The phone freezing problem I needed help with, the rep showed me how to run the phone through an update. But the not receiving the text--my silencer switch was on and I didn't know it. :oops: The rep got a good laugh out of that one.

Yes, I do some tech support at work but I can't operate my iPhone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.