main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    Is Ahsoka actually going to die?

2. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Obi-wan: Phew... "controls catch on fire" Ah! Anakin. That's the last time I borrow A ship from you.

xD

3. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hello LukeTano! She's not in this next episode thankgoodness. I don't want her anywhere near Maul. Personally, I don't think it's possible for Ahsoka to die (especially after the Disney acquisition. Look at all the stuff Disney's starting to change around now.).

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    With any luck AS will revive Thundercats and Sym-Biotic Titan.

5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Yay! It is moving from nazi CN!

6. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    To Stasi Disney?

QuangoFett likes this.
  7. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Yes, it is better than CN....

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Good, I really hope your right there.

9. DarthDiehl

DarthDiehl Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2013
    See, I have to disagree..

In actually, more ways than one.

First, off, I believe that Disney, like Star Wars (as much as i love it) run out of ideas and try to get the last penny out of anything, saying that, i also believe that they have pretty much run out of ideas for CW. if you go to Season 1, 2, 3, and even part of 4, you see a lot of neat stuff, battles, plots, that pertain to the clones, whic i believe is what they were trying to go after in the beginning. i.e. the episodes with Krell were amazing and it showed how clones were. Season 5 on the otherhand feels like its a chore to watch because its that terrible, and i believe if Disney has any say in the season, they'll make it worse.

Have you ever turned on Disney Channel and seen any violence? ever? i haven't, and that in itself is a part of Star Wars. So, I almost hate to see what is in store by Disney... but then again, like i was pointing out earlier, i think lucas went gung-ho on the whole 5 season thing with out enough ideas to carry it through.... and from the get go i was expecting clones in every episode.... not some 3-part series about a frog and 4 droids... i digress.

One more thing, the death watch and the maul brothers are a pretty sick combo

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    gotta wonder what will happen to TCW in Canada

11. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Quick question. Does anyone know why the clone wars doesn't use music from the star wars movie soundtracks like duel of the fates or battle of heroes? I would love to here those in the series. Is it some copyright thing or something?

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm curious why Sam Witwer is suddenly the "voice" of TCW along with Filoni - never the other VO's anymore, it's all Sam, Sam, Sam.

Oh, I know - Maul is the GREATEST thing EVAH to hit TCW.

/[face_talk_hand]

13. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Wasn't Ashley Eckstein the "voice" of TCW for a while before Sam?

14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Everyone eventually gets tired of Ashley.

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I haven't really known him to be "the voice" outside of the relevant Maul episodes in which he is the star.

Most of the main cast has largely been absent aside from small appearances the entire season. No clone centric episodes (unless you consider the third Droid episode "clone centric"), so nothing really huge for Baker. Ahsoka was sort of the co-star for both Onderon and YJ, but I felt like she still took something of a back seat to Steela, Lux, Saw, and the Younglings in their respective arcs. Anakin has largely been absent. Obi-Wan hasn't really had a significant appearance since his brief appearances in the Onderon arc.

It's largely been a big season for original characters and Maul so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley or Matt crops up in the featurettes for the next arc to be the "voice" for them.

Sam's really the only one to really be the voice of the season thus far. Plus it helps that he's an uber geeky fan.

16. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    But still, no JAT and Obi-Wan's had a fair showing this season (well, since Revival was moved up in the airing order) - and JAT is pretty enthusiastic. It just seems that the entire season has been featuring Sam even before his episodes aired and of course I expect that to continue as the arc airs.

Then, yes, I'm sure Ashley will pop up for a bit as well.

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    How sad is it that I had to look up whose voice Witwer is doing?

Or is that just evidence that he definitely shouldn't be "the voice of the Clone Wars"?

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  18. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    Though it looks like Ahsoka is indeed in the greatest danger ever so far, there IS something against her dying.

First off, she was created in the MOVIE Star Wars the Clone Wars, she was already around in the series. So if they're going to finish her, wouldn't they do it in a movie or in Season 6?

As for all of this "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" or something, it could be "Raco Hardin" all over again or Ahsoka could be being framed.

If Palpatine is the cause of the Togruta hunt for her, than likely she did find out his secret and her future is very very much in doubt.

This could also have something to do with that invasion plan the droids got.

Also, Palpatine being after her has a big flaw. Since Anakin is trying to prove her innocent, from some mysterious charge, if she were killed as a traitor or something, then wouldn't that suddenly dawn on Anakin when he found out Palpatine's true identity? I mean, if Palpatine killed Ahsoka or had someone in the Republic army or something kill her, Anakin would surely kill him in revenge like he did with the sand people.

Anakin would NEVER trust him to save Padmé if he knew he betrayed his beloved Padawan.

rumblewagon likes this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  20. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    I'm more worried about Asajj than I am about Ahsoka. If Asajj has indeed framed her and Anakin finds Asajj.

Well... I'm just saying it's not looking good for her.

I don't see Ahsoka dieing but her leaving the Jedi Order is a very real possibility, I think.

Sgt Crowfield and Seerow like this.
  21. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Seerow and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  22. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I've only really seen Sam hosting Maul centric stuff. I've always see JAT as 'the voice' of TCW. He has hosted SWW both times I been there.

That reminds me I need to start saving up for the freaking 5 day pass for SWW now that I think about this. All this Disney stuff. Looks like its May 17th- June 9th and boy if TCW season 6 really did come out in July it would be right around the corner from then.

23. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    L
    U
    K
    E
    T
    A
    N
    O

I
    N

D
    A

H
    O
    U
    S
    E

So wait...pretty much confirmed that TCW isn't coming back to CN later this year? Disney XD then?

JackG likes this.
  24. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I just realized that Maul and Kenobi will have the same outfits, its the bud light version of look we are brothers.

Seerow likes this.
  25. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011
    I hope that the list means TCW is just moving to XD, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was cancelled after the recent cancellations of the Green Latern and Young Justice series, as those were also very popular.

InterestingLurker likes this.