main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT Order 65 Diary challenge Completed Dec 17th 2013

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Order 65
    by Jedi Falcon
    Diary challenge 2013

My name is Fress Colias. I was born on Alderaan and an unknown Sith Lord killed my parents when I was six years old. Mace Windu came to my rescue and brought me to the Jedi Temple for training. I met a Torgunta by the name Ahsoka Tano and we became fast friends. I also met another youngling by the name of Jess Shern. He helped me put my past behind me and focus on my Jedi training. I don’t know what I would do with out him.

Then along came a teenager by the name of Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi’s flame tempered padawan learner. We became friends and he taught me everything he knew about droids, flying and how to fix mechanicals. Anakin was forced to take on a padawan learner by the time I turned twelve. From there it seemed we either were fighting or agreeing on tactics. Rex usually stood to the side quietly listening and not saying a word during our fights. Though I think I caught him rolling his eyes a couple of times.

Ahsoka would joke about sensing the fights through the Force half way across the Defender. More shockingly was when I accidentally walked in on Padme and Anakin doing adult stuff. They made me promise never to tell anyone after getting a small lecture on knocking before entering and timing their kissing session.

Then there was still Jess, we fell in love despite the rules about forming attachments but now I understood more why Anakin and Padme were together and were risking their careers. Sometimes, it just can’t be helped when nature called.

Anakin on the other hand has me worried. He’s been quiet since I showed him two orders that made him pause. Order 65 and order 66. It made me wonder what was going through his mind at this point. Executing Order 65 would be nearly impossible and that meant I needed to find hard solid evidence to act against Palpatine.

To be continued

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay. Glad to see a diary for 2013. :cool: Tag when you update.

JediFalcon likes this.
  3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Ah, Force! Showing Anakin those Orders... Palpatine is so damned smooth and Anakin so sickeningly fawning, that the former will most likely be able to ease Anakin's misgivings about them. It would have been better to bring it to any other Jedi's attention... Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, anyone but Anakin.

That being said, I can't wait to see what happens next. Tag please?

JediFalcon likes this.
  4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Alright... what was Order 65? *reads again..* Oh. Got it. Good start. :)

JediFalcon likes this.
  5. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I had to look up Order 65 and now I wish it had been implemented. I'm very curious to see what you'll do with it.

JediFalcon likes this.
  6. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Well, if you read how it's worded, it's next to impossible to get it implemented... especially since Palpatine had the majority of the Senate doing his bidding (either willfully, blackmailed, or in sheep-mode) and probably most of the Security Council as well... that never would have happened. I mean, look at what happened when Palpatine declared himself Emperor. Ninety percent of the Senate stood up and cheered! As a despondent Padme said, "So, this is how Democracy dies, with thunderous applause."

It'll be interesting to see how JediFalcon handles this. :)

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Was it Padme? I thought she was pregnant with twins and you know not so small...

8. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

Apparently those Senatorial robes she wore covered much. :p

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Wonderful job, Falcon. Please, tag when you update.

Yes, it was Padmé. She said, "So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
    That was one of the saddest lines in the film to me.

:)

JediFalcon likes this.
  10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I walked into a room full of senators as Padme walked over with a smile on her face. From here I could see the tell tale signs of pregnancy. How far along was she, I didn’t know. I stepped forward and hugged her careful not to hit her swollen tummy. Something was wrong by the expression in her eyes. “Is something wrong, senator?”

“I’m worried about Anakin, Fress,” Padme whispered softly while standing close to my ear. “He hasn’t said a word since you two returned from Kamino.”

I took a step back with a frown and glanced around making sure no one was listening in on our conversation. “I think I know who the Sith lord is the council has been looking for but it won’t be easy.”

Padme blinked in surprise as she quickly took me aside and led me to an empty room where we could talk in private. “Who is it?”

I glanced down at the floor and chewed on my lower lip then turned my attention back to Padme. “It’s Palpatine. While I was training some clones on Kamino, I had a chance to shuffle through orders clones must never refuse and came across two that has me concerned. Order 65 and order 66. Order 65 is a way to execute Palpatine for high treason without question but in order to execute it, Palpatine has to authorize it. Order 66 is to wipe out the Jedi. I need more time to find evidence in order to move against Palpatine. I have a feeling we’re running out of time.”

“We’re beginning to suspect Palpatine may be behind both sides of the war,” Padme said with a frown as she glanced behind her. “Fress, what ever time you need. I’ll see what I can do in order to distract him. If he is the Sith Lord, it would explain everything and I would have to be precautious as to not draw attention to your activities.”

I nodded in silent agreement as I heard Anakin’s voice out in the open area of Padme’s office. “How far along are you?”

Padme’s hand went down to her stomach as she rubbed it. “Five months. Anakin and I are thrilled. He’s worried about me dying. He keeps having nightmares.”

“If you died during childbirth I would take that as a sign things have swung south,” I said with a slight smirk then frowned as Anakin walked through. I stretched out with the Force and closed the door behind him. “Congratulations master.”

“Thanks Padawan,” Anakin said with a slight smile. “I have been talking with the council to see if you can take the trials soon.”

“You think I’m really ready?” I questioned with a surprise expression on my face. “I’m only seventeen. Do you really think they would allow me to take them this early on?”

“With the amount of Jedi Grievous has killed, we’re in need of Knights. Besides, if you can keep up with me on the battle field, you should be able to pass the trials no problem.”

“This doesn’t have the fact to do with Padme being pregnant is it?” I questioned with a raised brow.

Anakin rolled his eyes as he stepped in beside Padme. “No, I really think you are ready. Considering you hang around Knight Shern, I don’t think they should have any objections.”

Jess Shern, I thought with a dreamy smile. We were risking just as much as Anakin and Padme were. We were in love and he was knighted a year ago. “You trained me, he didn’t.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Anakin questioned crossing his arms over his chest. “I’m a good master. Even Obi-Wan seemed to agree with me on that.”

“A good master for finding trouble,” I raised a mocking eyebrow. “Right gun dark boy?”

Anakin rolled his eyes as Padme hide a smile behind her hand. “Don’t remind me. If you feel you’re not ready for the trials, I can always retract the request.”

Truth be told, I was hoping he would. The trials would distract me from finding the evidence to act against Palpatine. Everytime I walked into his office, I could just sense the dark side surrounding him. How this was getting past the council memebers was beyond me.

Anakin raised a disbelief eyebrow. “This doesn’t have to do with order 65 does it?”

I remained silent causing Anakin to take in a sharp breath. “Fress, let’s put it this way. Why would Palpatine go all the way to betray everyone? Give me one good reason.”

“You’re the choosen one, Anakin. You tell me,” I shot back with a frown. “The last Sith gained control of the Senate through trust and manipulated others into giving him emergency powers. With emergency powers he can declare the Jedi an enemy and have the clones wiped the Jedi out before anyone has a chance to act.”

“You’ve been reading in between the lines and Palpatine isn’t like that,” Anakin pointed out pain sakeingly. “How do you know this for sure? Padme tell her.”

Padme fell silent as she took Anakin’s hands into her own looking up into his ice blue eyes. “Ani, what Fress says is making sense. Now I’m thinking about it, he did manipulate me into calling a vote of no confidence against Vallorum all those years ago.”

“He talked you into that decision?” Anakin questioned with a frown as he looked Padme in the eyes.

“At the time it seemed right, but what if that was the wrong decision?” Padme questioned softly.

“Who else…” Anakin questioned as I glanced at Padme with a frown.

“Jar Jar,” I answered in a serious tone. “We suspect that Palpatine is behind the assassination attempt on Padme five years ago. He got Padme out of the holo so he could manipulate Jar Jar into handing him emergency powers. What happens if Grievous is caught and Palpatine refuses to put down the emergency powers and declares the Jedi an enemy? No one would be able to stop him.”

“Fress, you’re taking the trials if nothing else to keep you out of trouble,” Anakin said with finality in his voice. “And if I’m wrong…”

“You have to buy a nice dinner for Jess and I,” I said with a slight grin knowing I was right and he was wrong.

“I thought an apology would suffice, but with food, fine,” Anakin shook his head. “I can’t believe I just agreed to that.”
    ---------------

to be continued

Jade_Eyes
    Alexis_Wingstar
    Daena
    Hazel
    Rainbow

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice to see an update. So much said and suspected and unsaid. [face_thinking] =D=

JediFalcon likes this.
  12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I wish Anakin would listen to Fress...

JediFalcon likes this.
  14. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    At least she didn't demand he pay or the wedding they might someday have if he was wrong, right? That's something...

JediFalcon likes this.
  15. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Good lord, Anakin has so much faith in Palpatine he won't listen to intelligent reasoning for not having faith in him. I hope the idiot doesn't go ask Palpatine about order 65. [face_worried]

JediFalcon likes this.
  16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_thinking] That could stir things up a bit.... [face_thinking] some more

Never thought about having the wedding being paid for by Anakin or at least half... [face_thinking]

Yeah me too, but Anakin can be very stubborn and hard headed...

Thanks [:D]

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I stood before the High Council as they gauged my reactions. I wasn’t as nervous about this as I thought I would be. Mace stood up and walked to me with a smile on his face. I bowed in respect to my friend who saved me all those years ago from the Sith Lord.

“Padawan Colias, you know why you were brought here,” Mace spoke in a calm voice. “We’ve already decided due to your past, your trials were already presented to you through your life. You had to over come your parents death, trials of the spirit. Master Kenobi informed me that during a mission, you faced against your self by being tempted to avenge your parent’s death by another Force user. You refused to allow be manipulating and instead helping defeat this Jedi turned Sith. You faced against Grievous several times and walked away. Not many your age survives him. This is the trial of skill. You have a scar on your arm, and you were willing to die to prevent a virus from escaping an underground lab. Trials of the flesh. You have led Clone Troopers on the battlefield and successfully completing the tasks before you. Trials of courage. You helped an off world colony and those on Alderaan to help learn to defend themselves. Trials of insight.”

“At great discussion we had with your master,” Plo spoke. “He feels you need to take the tests regardless.”

“Disagree the council does,” Yoda commented with a frown. “Perhaps explain why?”

I took a deep breath and slowly released it as I faced the council. “I know who the Sith Lord is, he’s forcing me to take the trials to prevent me from gathering the evidence to act against him.”

”I see,” Mace said as he walked back to his seat and sat down. “And who is this individual.”

“It’s Palpatine, I can sense the dark side surrounding him every time I walk into the room. The enemy is always one step a head of us and it seems we’re one step ahead of them as well. I came across two orders the clones must not refuse and Palpatine has made it so Order 65 cannot be issued at all,” I explained with a frown as Mace raised an eyebrow.

“And what is Order 65, Padawan?” Mace questioned with a frown.

“If evidence is found against the Chancellor of crimes for conducting both sides of the war, he is to be executed for treason. Palpatine is the only one who can authorize it and no one else, I find that a bit odd. And Order 66 is to execute Jedi on the grounds of treason,” I explained with a frown.

“Disturbing these two orders are,” Yoda spoke with a frown. “Pretend taking the trials she is, buy her time we must.”

”I agree that it feels right she gets the evidence she needs. She can over ride the order and have the senate approve it. I sense we’re running out of time,” Mace agreed with a frown.

“Agreed then,” Yoda spoke as he turned his attention to me. “Knight Colias, gather the evidence, you will. Let not Anakin know doing this you are. Distract him we will.”

I bowed in respect to the council members with an inward smile. It was time to put an end to this war.
    ------------------------
    TBC

Jade_eyes
    Rainbow Knight Star
    DaenaBenjen42
    Hazel
    Alexis_Wingstar
    dancing_star

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    YES!!!! Now the Council is aware of the threat and can act on it. =D=

JediFalcon likes this.
  19. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    “Knight Colias, gather the evidence, you will. Let not Anakin know doing this you are. Distract him we will.”

Awesome guideline, that is. :)

JediFalcon likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay! Fress was convincing. That's always a risk. [face_thinking] Love outsmarting Palpy fics. :cool: :D

JediFalcon likes this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the positive feedback [:D]

I closed my eyes as Jess took my hands into his own. He leaned his head down and kissed me gently on the head causing me to blush. “Jess, what are you doing?” I asked in an amused tone.

“You’ll see,” Jess answered as he led me forward. “Fress, congrats on being secretively knighted. I promise not to say anything to Anakin. The council knows about us.”

The moment was gone as I opened my eyes but Jess quickly put his hand over them. “How?”

”Master Yoda told me,” Jess answered. “And he’s okay with us being together and told all other masters who were suspicious to take a hike.”

I grinned as I closed my eyes again. That was a relief to hear. “My eyes are closed again, I promise,” I felt Jess remove his hand from my eyes as I heard rustling of fabric.

“Fress, open them,” Jess said in a husky deep tone causing my back to shiver. I loved it when he talked like that.

I opened my eyes and noticed we were in the temple gardens, on the ground was a blanket and a basket. “Oh Jess,” I sat down on the blanket as he started taking out the food. “You didn’t have to do this.”

Jess leaned forward and kissed me on the lips causing me to sigh in contentment. “We had to do something to celebrate,” he leaned back and gently placed his hand along my jaw. “I’m in love with you. I just hope you don’t get in over your head with this. Master Yoda asked me to help you to get the proof we need.”

“My own personal body guard,” I said with a teasing wink. “I like the idea. I’m in love with you too.”

“I have all your favourites,” Jess said as he handed me a plate. “You’re my world.”

I smiled accepting the plate as we ate in a comfortable silence. Later we laid against a tree. Jess wrapped his arms around me as I leaned against him. I couldn’t be any happier then I was now.
    ---------------------
    tbc

Rainbow Knight Star
    Jade_eyes
    DaenaBenjen42
    Hazel
    Alexis_Wingstar

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yumsy Falcon :) @};-

JediFalcon likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very sweet!
    It's wonderful that Fress has Jess. [face_love]

JediFalcon and Jade_eyes like this.
  24. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    I thought I commented on the post before this, but apparently I was remiss. [face_dunno]

I like how this story is progressing. So, Yoda told the other masters to "Take a hike"? [face_laugh]

JediFalcon and Jade_eyes like this.
  25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Things suddenly took a turn for the worst when Ahsoka Tano was suddenly arrested for murder. Ahsoka Tano? Murdering someone out of anger? Not in my friends character. Finding evidence against Palpatine is on hold, I have to help my friend clear her name. I’m losing faith in the council. They were quick to point the finger and agree with findings. I know it looks bad but I know my friend, and she’s not capable of this at all.

And here I thought the council knew how to think outside the box, have a brain and not believe everything they’re told. No wonder Palpatine has pulled the wool over their eyes for so long. “Ahsoka,” I gently call out as Ventress walks out with a frown. “Where is Ahsoka?”

“Follow me,” Ventress said as she waved towards the door she emerged from. “Ahsoka told me to expect Skywalker’s pet.”

I rolled my eyes at the jab as I followed the ex-Sith and separatist war crimal to where Ahsoka was. “I appreciate you helping Ahsoka. I don’t understand why though?”

“We have an understanding,” Ventress answered as she pushed the door aside as I walked in and looked around.

Ahsoka emerged from the shadows as I walked forward and hugged her. “Thank the Force you’re all right. Anakin and Obi-Wan are working on trying to catch the real culprit, we know you’re innocent.”

“Thanks Fress,” Ahsoka commented and I could see how worried she looked. This was taking it’s toll on her. “I talked with Barris and she has a lead…”

I stepped back with a frown. “How could she have a lead so quickly when we’re coming up empty handed?”

“I don’t know,” Ahsoka admitted with a worried expression.

“I sense a trap. We should use caution,” I pointed out with a serious expression as I turned my attention to Ventress.

“I was going to take her to the warehouse, if you care to join us?” Ventress questioned as I nodded in agreement.

“I should do this on my own, Fress. I don’t want to see both of us get dragged into this,” Ahsoka said with a frown.

“I’ll accompany you. In case it’s a trap, its better if two of us are fighting back and not just one,” I pointed out with a frown as I glanced at Ventress. “I’m curious, you were Dooku’s pet once,” I emphasized on the word pet mainly she called me one. “Do you know who Dooku’s master is?”

“It will cost you,” Ventress said with a frown. “And I highly doubt the Jedi pay you that well.”

“How about if I get you a full pardon for your war crimes?” I questioned with a serious expression. “A fresh start if you help me. Mace owes me a favor. What do you say?”

Ventress raised an eyebrow raising a hand to her chin as if in deep thought. She eyed me with a frown. “You have suspicions?”

I nodded as I gauged her carefully reading the fear in her eyes as well as hope. Ventress was an interesting character to say the least. Her body, expression and her eyes gave her away. “You know who it is, don’t you?”

TBC

Jade_eyes
    DaenaBenjen42
    Hazel
    Rainbow Knight Star
    Alexis_Wingstar
    dancing_star

Alexis_Wingstar likes this.