main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I'm guessing Ventress isn't responsible for the attacks on the Temple, it doesn't really fit where her character is at the moment in terms of progression.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  2. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    If I had to guess based on the spoilers we have now...
    Sidious has one of his minions bomb the temple, then frames Ahsoka for it.

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I'm having a hard time with Skywalker & the 501st hunting Jedi in TCW...
    Even if it is his own, 'rogue' apprentice.

4. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    why would he want to
    frame ahsoka
    ? guess moar

Bo-Katan likes this.
  5. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Because he is evil. Isn't that obvious?

Seerow likes this.
  6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Because Sidious has nothing better to do with his time after
    crushing Maul's plan to rule the underworld

7. Darth JSlom

Darth JSlom Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2012
    To me it would make the most sense for Palpatine to frame Ashoka and have the council be fooled. It'll drive a wedge further between Anakin and the council. If Ashoka is killed or on the run and out of the show for good at the end of season 5 it will give plenty of time for Anakin to get it out of his system. That will allow it to make sense that she isn't mentioned in ROTS.

8. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    This next arc after Maul looks like a cross between Hidden Enemy and the Hardeen Arc.

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah, its sounding like stuff we might have scene before. However I'm not going to jump to that conclusion and get disappointed by that. This Ahsoka arc may not have much more in common with Hardeen and "Hidden Enemy" than "Mercy Mission" did with secret weapons. I rather hope its another Palpatine Xanatos gambit (although hopefully Ahsoka doesn't find anything out). This sounds like it'll be quite a ride and keep the season on a roll at its short end.

10. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Ruling the galaxy can be such a bore at times that even the might Chancellor needs some one-on-two duel times.

Seerow likes this.
  11. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I think this will definitely help drive the wedge but I don't expect Ahsoka to be out of the show at the end of this season. Her and Rex's fate will be taken care of in the show's final season.

Seerow likes this.
  12. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I'm incredibly excited for the coming Ahsoka arc. I love the Coruscant underworld and I'm interested in the anti-war protest outside the Jedi Temple. The TCW writers have proved in the past that crime-themed stories are one of their storng points, and I'm excited to see what they have in store for the finale. :)

(Even if the finale is two episodes early...)

Seerow likes this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm interested to see if what is about to happen on Mandalore while Obi-wan is involved will have anything to do with the protests we see. I'm expecting we'll see wedges in the people there. I'm also wondering if the trust issues already present in the Rako Hardeen arc will get a mention. That will drive a wedge between Anakin and the Jedi Council as SpecialOpsUnit said, particularly interesting seeing Plo is with Anakin in the trailer. Plo has already stepped on Anakin's toes a couple times. I wonder if he will be calling lil' Soka guilty or innocent.

14. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I'd be shocked if Plo thinks Ahsoka is guilty

Seerow and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  15. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Filoni has all but stated that Ahsoka's fate will be handled in the final episode or season of the series.

16. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    of the series

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Plo has lied for Ahsoka before. However its a tough call. Yoda seems like he may fall into the innocent crowd and its hard to imagine Obi-wan saying 'guilty as charged.'

18. Darth JSlom

Darth JSlom Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2012
    Filoni has said a lot of things then done another lol. Not bashing him but they like to keep these things secrets so we're actually surprised. But I'll be fine if that's what happens. The beginning of the season has been a bummer for me but since eminence it's been looking good. Just wish they would've put half the effort into the other characters animation as they are putting into Maul. The facial expressions on Maul are incredible.

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Filoni certainly never should have said anything about when Ahsoka's fate would be handled. Yeah info can be a bit across the board given the trolling over whether Maul would come back. Now that he's here I have no complaints and At This Time (Just like what the letters of the company I work for might as well stand for) promises have been met. The folks are just passionate people standing by there product, so they aren't going to tell us the next arc is gonna suck.

20. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Dave Fillioni said in an interview with Rebelforceradio (with Jimmy and Jason from the Forcecast) that the last arc of the season would give a lot of indications to where Ashokas story would go.

I’m looking forward to the finally, but I’m suspecting that this will be another 4 parter that could have worked better as a 3 parter, the synopsis for the episodes makes it sound really drawn out.

21. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    C'mon, when has TCW ever restrained itself in copying the the Saga? o_O

On another note I think that Bo-Katan will be the new Mandalore.

22. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    No, that would further mess up the timeline. The clone defector Alpha-O2 (Spar, Mandalore the Resurrector) needs to appear.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  23. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    And Adi Gallia dies on Boz Pity and Sundari doesn't exist.

24. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    But in the end, Filoni doesn't care and wants things done his way.

Zabrak 2 likes this.
  25. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I'd support the inclusion of Spar in TCW if I knew which Spar. :p

Until then, I also predict Bo-Katan becoming the new Mandalore. From what Filoni has said in the commentary to Shades of Reason, her position on Mandalorian identity is rather more inclusive than the mainstream Death Watch one. Her loyalty is primarily to the Mandalorian cultural entity rather than to one ideology or another, though she obviously tends towards militarism. She's more of a pure nationalist than the devoted militarist and pacifist ideologues (Vizsla and Satine respectively) who we've seen thus far. Perhaps she could appeal to both wings.

I'd like to see Almec cling onto power somehow. He's a non-ideological power-grabber by this point, which is always an entertaining character type in a setting involving political intrigue.

Sgt Crowfield and Seerow like this.