main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    3D tech does have a long way to go before it's practical.

I think I may dawn the glasses for the viewing party and give the faux 3D TCW a try. :p

Seerow likes this.
  2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I figure if there is a franchise that will pioneer in the technology of glasses free 3D, its Star Wars.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  3. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Especially now that Disney owns them.

4. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Eh... its probably going to be Chicken Little 3 that breaks in glasses free 3D then.

And... we need to get this thread on the topic of TCW.

5. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Number of Darth Maul character models made for the show: 5.
    Mace Windu: 1.
    [face_plain]

6. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Mace Windu sends Gascon on that stupid mission, which has resulted in utter hate for his character. Now where's that gif of him falling out of the window over and over again? [face_devil]

Random thought: How many models has Padme had?

Seerow likes this.
  7. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    About as many times as she changes her outfit in the prequels, so I'd say 1,000?

SithStarSlayer and Seerow like this.
  8. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    So anyone think Ahsoka will discover Anakin & Padme's marriage in this season's finale? I highly doubt "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much" refers to Sidious, so that seems the most likely revelation.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  9. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Maybe I missed it but did they ever explain how Maul after being sliched in half down and fell down a reactor shaft ended up on a completely different planet with spider legs and a talking snake for company ?

10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    That or she finds out Palps is Sidious and he doe her in before she can tell

11. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Read Clone Wars: The Sith Hunters. You will be unable to unlearn what you have learned.

fistofan1 and SithStarSlayer like this.
  12. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Do not want! I imagine that Ahsoka might find out about the secret marriage though. Don't know if that would change much now since I don't thik Lux is an item in Ashoka's character arc anymore. Hopefully Lux will be onto better things if he reappeared being the n00b in the senate.

13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I think she'll find out about the Tusken slaughter.
    "Anakin, I killed clone troopers!"
    "No big deal, Snips. I killed some Tuskens and look at me. I'm doing just fine."

Bliss000 and Seerow like this.
  14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think finding out about the Tusken slaughter or the secret marriage would account for the fugitive thing unfortunately. Anakin is more likely to be trying to clear Ahsoka name than catch and kill her. She's not just going to betray Anakin like that. It needs to be something that would be a genuine threat which unfortunately leaves Palpatines identity a big possibility. Maybe she just finds out the truth about a bomb planted in the Jedi temple or stumbles onto plans for the Death Star in the underworld. -shrug.-

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    She might find out that there is a Darth Sidious in the senate, but I doubt she'll find out that Palpatine is him. I mean, how would she find that out? She walks into his office to find him with his hood up talking to hologram Dooku and he quickly turns off the hologram, throws back the hood and behaves like he's up to no good? I'd imagine that Mas Amedda/door locks prevent anyone from just walking in on him :p

The fact that there's a Darth Sidious in the senate would be enough to worry Palpatine I think. There would be no benefit to letting the Jedi discover that, since it would narrow down where to look for the last of the two Sith. At least in AOTC they shrugged it off.

By ROTS they definitely feel like there's something up with Palpatine and realize that the Dark Side surrounds him.

Filoni has spoken of Palpatine having to play a chess game to stay ahead in his plans. I am hoping that expands beyond Maul.

However, I believe Filoni has also mentioned that the Maul arc is the last arc to feature Ian Abercrombie's voice. So unless they used the awful voice they used to v.o. a line at the end of Revival, Sidious might be absent until S6 and not figure into the Ahsoka arc.

16. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Are official descriptions allowed in this thread?

17. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    sorry double post

18. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    If you mean for the Ahsoka arc, they've already been posted somewhere.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    But if Ventress is trying to hunt her down then it won't have anything to do with Sidious because he wouldn't hire her, and Embo is there too so it'll be Ventress and either just Embo or a group of Bounty Hunters hunting her down. I'm guessing she finds out about the attack on the Jedi Temple leaving Ventress no choice but to hunt her down and kill her. And I'm not sure if Embo is seen shooting at Padme in this arc or if that was supposed to be in the Clovis arc, because Ahsoka could end up telling Anakin and Padme leaving them to hunt down and kill them too, but then again, Embo is chasing them on a snowy planet, but he is also seen in Coruscant, so this is all a big mystery, which is good because you won't know what to expect.

20. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    yes

21. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Ventress would presumably hate Dooku still. She jumped at the opportunity to go after Savage for instance.

I think it was during S4, but I remember an interview with IGN in which Filoni implied that Dooku's history as a Jedi will become relevant again. He didn't specify if that would be in S5, S6, or even S7 (if they were that far ahead yet in writing the season). But Dooku would obviously know the Jedi Temple well. Perhaps he hires a bounty hunter to attack the temple and Asajj (being a bounty hunter) catches wind that Dooku is hiring for a job and gets involved because she's trying to get close to Dooku and take him out? And then maybe Ahsoka just gets mixed up in the middle of it? I'm still just curious about Asajj's choice to wear a mask. Running around with two red lightsabers kind of gives it away, so I don't think she's trying to hide from the Jedi. Maybe its more so she could be hired by the CIS?

I still have no idea how any of this is going to tie into the Tarkin letter to Palpatine. And I'm curious if Palpatine will even make an appearance, given that Filoni mentioned that the Maul arc was Ian Abercrombie's last work on TCW.

22. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    That's great idea actually, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the plot for the arc.

23. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Yah. That would explain the mask.

24. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Maybe Ahsoka is a plant? Variation on Rako Hardeen: instead of dead, she's dark? [face_devil]

25. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    This is what I'm loving about this upcoming arc: Nothing has been spoiled, we know next to nothing about the plot, and the story could go in any number of directions.