main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Gun Control

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Dec 14, 2012.

1. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

LandoThe CapeCalrissian Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2012

like I said more gems... I clearly stated what is a solution to the gun problem. yet you call people trolls. youre classic.

you have yet to post anything noteworthy and all you do is talk crap to anyone who doesn't bow to you and your 3-4 little buddies on here.

2. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    unfortunately I have and all I see is name calling from your little group when someone doesn't believe in what you believe.. and not only that the stats don't even prove youre correct either.

3. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    and when people have said this your buddies like Ender Sai make comments and name call

4. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012

like this little gem..

aren't liberals supposed to be better than making blanket statements, and stereotyping people...

Ive always said this, no matter how stupid the right is the left is always way crazier because you contradict your own beliefs constantly.. "freedom of speech rah rah ah, oh wait I don't like what youre saying censor that group." typical lib.

5. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    You posted a 'solution' to the gun problem?

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  6. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    a... Final... Solution, perhaps?

V-2 likes this.
  7. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    You posted a 'solution' to the 'gun problem'?

Also move on from whatever topic you are on.

Ender: stop trolling accusations.

Edit: Well that was weird.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  8. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    yes I have haven't you been reading...

I said tighter gun control laws ad back ground checks.. other than that there is nothing anyone can do other than a blanket gun ban..

and assault rifles like I stated do a small minority of the killing in America. so banning them is useless considering handguns count for the majority of gun murders..

but when I say this the brilliant Ender Sai will say something like "troll" or another comment.

9. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2008
    Dude...edit button. It's there for a reason.

Darth-Lando likes this.
  10. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    For a guy complaining about being namecalled, you certainly like to constantly call E_S a troll.

Edit: And tell Navy veterans they don't know how to lift, that's another one.

11. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    ...so you agree with everyone in this thread?

Though 'tighter gun control laws' isn't a solution, it's merely a starting point for a discussion of what the should be. Clearly you think the problem is handguns so what restrictions do you think should be placed on them?

Enough. This includes accusations of trolling, personal insults, name calling, bringing in other thread drama, whatever.

V-2 likes this.
  12. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    you have 0 reading comprehension. it quite clear I wasn't calling him that and clearly stating that's what he calls others. WTF

how could you have possibly twisted that around is beyond me

13. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    but that's not whats happening at all is it now?? maybe you need to re-read this thread and see whats going on.

14. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    Everyone is calling for tighter gun control laws and background checks. I'm not sure what you mean. Plus you didn't answer my question.

Also, I take it you didn't read my bold text, I would suggest you move on from personal comments and return to discussing gun control (note this does not include 'damn libs' or 'anti-gun nuts' or telling anybody to 're-read'.

15. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    [​IMG]

oh and by the way they caught that dumb guy who shot up an office building here. and by "caught" i mean they found his body.

16. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012

but you have to be consistent and say the same thing to the other people who are doing the exact same things.. Its so easy to see, just open your eyes and read their posts.

In regards to you statement, if that's what everyone is calling for, how come when someone suggested that all they got was snide off handed comments by 3-4 people on here

17. MarcusP2

Jul 10, 2004
    I think you are displaying a bit of victim mentality here because all I've seen is people saying that background checks are not sufficient...though it seems everyone agrees they are needed.

My point is more that 'tighter gun control laws' is so vague as to be meaningless.

18. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
    am I playing the victim or are the territorial bullies attacking anyone who has a difference of opinion.. re-read the post and youll see im not talking out of my butt.

the problem is most want assault rifles banned but they do such a small minority of the actual killings in America..

The problem isn't guns, never has been, its our culture, the gangs who cause almost of the murders, poor economy, and urban areas where most of these shootings are actually happening.

19. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012
  20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    If you would read the thread, instead of making assumptions like you enjoy doing, you'll see that very few people are wanting a full on gun ban, and several ideas have been discussed.

21. LandoThe CapeCalrissian

Dec 30, 2012

the only assumptions I see are coming from 4-5 people, you are included in that list.. ill be glad to go over the posts and re post them all if I really have too.

I posted a great link on why banning assault rifles is like spitting in the wind... im sure youll ignore it though.

so the only logical thing we came to is tighter back ground checks and mental health evaluations.. banning weapons has been proven to not solve any problem..

id venture to say if everyone had assault rifles and there were no hand guns anywhere the murder would not sky rocket but plummet. But the assault rifles are the enemy, aren't they??

22. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Okay, so what's your reasoning for that? What makes you believe that murder would plummet if everybody owned assault rifles?

Jedi Merkurian and V-2 like this.
  23. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    only the most Responsible Gun Owners would survive the initial slaughter, thus creating a master race capable of ushering in a new era of peace and tranquility. The Final Solution to the Gun Problem

RC-1991, V-2, Darth Guy and 2 others like this.
  24. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Nuclear bombs and sarin gas are responsible for 0% of US murders. The government has no right to keep private citizens from having them!

25. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    See, I said the Cape guy was fun!

Healer_Leona likes this.