main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Clone Wars Google Hangout

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TiniTinyTony , Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I have a Google+ account; I RSVP'ed and I'll "go" for half an hour or so, then it runs into my son's swim meet.

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I'll bite - what's Google+ and how does one get one?

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    http://plus.google.com

It's a social networking page in which you add people to your "circles," a little different from the way Facebook once was, when it encouraged you to add everyone you've ever so much as looked at. (Facebook has gone more to the "groups" format as well since Google+ started.)

My main e-mail account is through gmail and Google+ finds people for me if I've ever sent them e-mails.

4. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    My question would be: Mr. Filoni, when will you resign your post as Doofus Mascot of Continuity?

5. Narutakikun

Narutakikun Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
  6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I have a Google+ account, but I never use it. I think it's just some random Gmail users and William Shatner.

Plus, I'm already waking up extra early to watch this damn show as it airs. I can't be bothered to log into Google+ as well. Too much effort!

7. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I have no idea who does what at Lucasfilm. Obviously the people who WERE doing the 3D conversion will now be working on Episode VII (or are fired because their services are no longer needed). My fear is that MAYBE they will take the people animating The Clone Wars and have them work on Episode VII.

8. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I will be there to ask the hard hitting Clovis and Season 6 questions. Make it so. (wrong franchise)

9. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Eckstein: It’s been interesting to watch the evolution of Ahsoka. I know when she first came out, a lot of people hated her. They didn’t really care for her. I just asked fans to be patient and go along this journey with her. I feel like she has won a lot of people over and now everyone wants to know what happens to her. I don’t even know the answer to that question. [looks at Filoni.] It’s been an amazing ride. All I can say is make sure to watch the rest of season five. Some amazing episodes are coming up – obviously with Darth Maul, then with Ahsoka, and all of our characters, actually – some really cool Padme stuff.

rumblewagon and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Great, you can troll questions. =b

11. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Ha.. I'm just milking those two Q&A's so I can be LACWAC's Johnny on the Spot.

Also want to get Q's out there that haven't been asked already...

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    You want to be LACWAC's porta-potty at this event? oO;

Seriously,good luck. If it were me I'd ask about nothing but clones so...

13. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Seerow - Clones NEED to be asked about, it's been a letdown thus far in S5 for their story... So you go ON with that.

And I forgot about the damn port o potty, very poor choice of words.

14. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Wonderful. If they announce they're never gonna do one of these again, I'll know who to blame.

15. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    These are the questions I want answered:

1. CLOVIS?
    2. 20 EPISODES?
    3. Where and when will Season 6 air?
    4. Possible follow-up on Mandalore?

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  16. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm not really interested enough in TCW to ask questions about it (I'll find out when I find out) and I don't really care what Dave, Sam or Ashley have to say about anything.

However, Akash's questions seem to be the most pertinent.

JackG and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  17. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Or if you have a YouTube account with extra security

18. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    (Reposted from S5 thread since, oops, I didn't see this)

I have a request...

I will regretfully be unable to join Filoini's chat tomorrow.

Would anyone be willing to ask the following?

1. Will we ever see Sly Moore?
    2. What of Oppo Rancisis (whom I know was rendered, but I wanna know when he may appear), Strass Allie, Coleman Kcaj, and Agen Kolar? Will we see all the movie council members eventually?
    3. Will Aurra Sing ever return?
    4. Any hints we can get for Talzin? (I'm sure someone else will ask something about her)
    5. Will we see Boba in his original armor? (I wanna know what the deal with that TCW like render was)
    6. Where is the Clovis Arc, and is the show moving to Disney XD? Why 20 episodes? (Seems you guys might already be on this one)
    7. Is there an endgame planned and the episodes leading to the finale, or is the definitive number of seasons still changing? Any consideration for episodes beyond Order 66 or a show set in the Dark Times?

Obviously, I'm not expecting all of those to get answered, nor does 1 person need to do it, but that's some of the most pressing stuff I'd like to see addressed in some way. I really wanna see Moore and the rest of the Jedi council (at least Oppo) soon.

(P.S. Oh and someone's gotta ask it... Maul in S6, anyone? Yes or no?)

19. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I feel bad for the voice actors. They had a panel (I just remember seeing a video of it after a screening of Revival) and Dee Bradley Baker just looked so lonely and depressed because nobody asks him anything. Everyone just wanted to nerd out with Witwer and Filoni. So many more people seem to want to know about plot details and where the story is going, things that Ashley, Matt, etc. probably don't know anything about really. Witwer and Filoni will pretty much dominate with answering the questions most people care about. While Ashley will just get to talk about what it was like doing a certain scene or how little kids like Ahsoka or something like that.

Most questions I'd have would be more story related and probably wouldn't get a response, especially if they have nothing to do with Lawless, still...

1. Any more Mortis-esque episodes? The Father vanishing seemed significant yet an awkward note to leave that story on.

2. I'd comment that some of the best received episodes (Maul, Nightsisters) are villain centric, and ask if there are any plans to continue to develop the villains such as Grievous or Dooku with their own episodes.

3. With Adi dead and Stass Allie inevitably coming to take her spot, how will they make her feel like her own character versus a clone?

4. Maul's survival seems to rub awkwardly with the claim that only one had the ability to cheat death. Is there a correlation there?

5. Ask about the production of YJ and the claims that it may have been intended for a spinoff

6. We are gradually seeing it made more and more obvious that Palpatine and Sidious are the same, will that trend continue?

7. Where are things left with Dooku's ambition to overthrow Sidious?

8. With how far the crew works ahead in relation to where the viewers are, how is fan feedback incorporated (if at all)?

9. Any follow up to the degradation of the Republic military? (clones too expensive and higher frequency of defective clones).

Though I think the last time they did one of these chats, I had a list of questions I wanted to ask, but once the chat started and I saw some of the questions being asked, I pretty much threw my list out the window and improvised :p

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  20. HEDGESMFG

Nov 20, 2010
    I'd also second the question of future Mortis material. We were given hints of "mortis like material" some time back, but nothing has come of it yet. What's up, Filoni?

21. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    You don't want me to ask the question about future Mortis material, because my addendum would be "Please don't."

22. HEDGESMFG

Nov 20, 2010
    So this here is still a thing... While I can't participate, who here can, and will the important reveals be logged in this thread in real time per chance? I have no doubt major hints of some kind will result from this chat.

23. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    It'll be moderated so that riff-raff and peanut gallery questions are weeded out.

24. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I can take screen shots as we go.

25. HEDGESMFG

Nov 20, 2010
    Please do, and again, I'd really appreciate the questions about Sly, council members, Talzin, and the end game plans for the show being addressed in some way.

Best of luck, people. Make this a good one. I will be back late tonight.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.