main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Did you notice...SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi-Dan-D, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Dan-D

Jedi-Dan-D Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
    So Pre Vizsla tries to kill Satine, but fails. Then he sees Darth Maul and thinks of him as an ally. Then Darth Maul kills Pre Vizla. Then Darth Maul fatally wounds Satine in front of Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan is the last person Satine sees as she dies. Interesting, Pre Vizsla just died not long before and had he lived just a little bit longer he would have seen Satine's death.

So Nute Gunray tries to kill Padmé, but fails. Then he sees Darth Vader and thinks of him as an ally. The Darth Vader kills Nute Gunray. Then Darth Vader fatally wounds Padmé in front of Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan is the last person Padmé sees as she dies. Interesting, PNute Gunray just died not long before and had he lived just a little bit longer he would have seen Padmé's death.

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Darth Vader didn't kill Padme, she just gave up. For herself, and her children.

3. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Stop making so many ****ing threads, discuss this **** in the episode thread.

Coric and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Really. And I'm not amused with the spoiler in the title. Some of us haven't watched this yet.

I stay out of the episode discussion thread from the Canadian air time until I get the chance to watch it so that I can avoid spoilers, but it's a bit difficult to do when I go to the forum and there's a ****ing spoiler staring at me in a thread title.

5. Jedi-Dan-D

Jedi-Dan-D Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2012
  6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Yeah and they don't need to be separate threads, we have episode discussion threads for a reason.

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.