main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    GM,

Very well.

I am off to bed, folks. Early morning tomorrow!

PS

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well the basic Abydos page is up. I had to use Tatooine for the picture though, as there isn't a full picture of Abydos from space.

EDIT: And I apologize for the size of said pic. I'm trying to shrink it, but haven't had much luck. So for now I'm working on the history, and will fix the pic tomorrow (or at least try to).

EDIT Zwei: And I'm off to bed. About half the history is up, I'll get the rest tomorrow. Unless I have a bunch of people show up at my door at some point :p

3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I have Photoshop Elements, Sky-Guy ; PM the pic to me (with the final dimensions you want) and I'll shrink it and PM it back, if you like!

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Just an fyi on pics... don't sweat the size of the pics you choose.... wikia will auto scale it so in reality the larger the pic the better.

PS when putting a picture in the image slot of the infobox do not put the link brackets around it... the infoboxes are set that they are not necessary for images

That is all... enjoy

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6

5. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Runner I will probably be popping in and out, today. Got Life's Illusion's Bio done on the Wiki (as far as any Wiki ever gets finished) and am working on my own character's, a long, long job -- but then I've got 50 years to account for! ;)

6. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I'm glad you realize, Tim, that a wiki is never finished.

7. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    At least you have the excuse of age to explain the length :p

8. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Hopefully the convoluted stuff is done now (felt terrible about killing my character's grandmother and his sister's best friend; then getting his sister into the family way, but it had to be done, I suppose!).

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    Bad stuff always makes for a more interesting character, or at least it does in my books :p See: Eira's entire past

10. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Course, everyone likes to have bad stuff happen to their characters which has been making the "normal" characters the unique ones nowadays. Hence why I'm playing Alec as the more "traditional" Jedi since everyone loves to make characters that fight against tradition nowadays >.>

11. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Sarge, I felt I needed a more-or-less clear playing field before my character abandoned his homeworld and went off to join the Guardians.

12. Rebecca_Daniels

Sep 3, 2006
    I normally go for the normal characters but with the Legacy era and that Jedi and non-sith Force sensitives probably weren't all that welcome... I decided to have my fun. It's hard to have a character who's good at combat without some sort of negatives in their life and it seemed like the best option considering who I wanted Eira to be.

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I'm not looking down at anyone or anything just because someone goes that route >.> The characters still seem fun and interesting and I'm sure it'll just be fun and interesting to interact with them. Considering that the galaxy had gone through another couple decades of war, it'll be difficult for any made character to come out unscathed. Alec had his own loss but it doesn't affect him as he's learned to detach himself from his personal feelings.

EDIT: Really one of the big reasons I made Alec the way he was, was because I figured that it'll be interesting to see how a "traditional" Jedi interacts with a splinter group of the Order.

14. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Well my character was frozen for the last 150 years so he didn't have to make such choices during the recent turmoil.

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Well good for him! ...I think >.>

16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I really wanted to play a Caamasi and that was the only way to do it. Could have had him live forever I guess, but decided not too.

17. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Shouldn't there still be various Caamasi enclaves around? I thought they had colonies, unless those were taken out at some point...

18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    They were apparently almost completely gone by the end of the Vong war...

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Not sure about the Caamasai. The Firrerreos were nearly extinct after the Vong War between the Vong's brutality and the Empire's attempted genocide before that but I'm not sure if the Caamasai are in such dire straits.

20. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I do know they wrre down to one refugee camp and their last appearance was in TUF.

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *shrugs* Eh, I guess I'll take a look again whenever I have the time. It's certainly possible that they're in pretty bad shape by the time of the Legacy comics or even extinct as there were races that have been better off then the Caamassai when it came to the Empire's rule only to be made extinct by the Vong.

22. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Vong? >.> ;)

23. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    *Walks in*

Hello, all. :D

24. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009