main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Weekly ForceCast: October 31, 2012

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Grimby , Oct 31, 2012.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    An in-depth look at yesterday's announcement and the future of Star Wars:
    http://www.forcecast.net/story/topstory/Weekly_ForceCast_October_31_2012_148658.asp

[​IMG]

DISNEY PURCHASES LUCASFILM FOR 4 BILLION DOLLARS...STAR WARS EPISODE VII TO BE RELEASED IN 2015. It's the biggest announcement this millennium for Star Wars fans and the ForceCast is here to help you sort it all out. Plus, we have a few friends joining us for instant analysis of the huge news - Steve Sansweet, Kyle Newman, Paul Bateman, Star Wars Insider editor Jonathan Wilkins, original Star Wars Fan Club President Dan Madsen, Aljon Go from Sorcerer's Radio, and Rebelscum's Jovial Jay Shepard.

Click here to listen!

Show Notes:
    You can see more information about this episode on its wiki page. We invite you to expand and improve the wiki with your own contributions.

ForceCast Podcast Mobile Apps:
    Have the entire ForceCast archives at your fingertips, plus bonus shows and exclusive content!
    Direct Download:
    Download the show directly to your PC or Mac here

2. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I listened to this entire show and it gave me goosebumps and feel all giddy the entire time. I never thought this day would come.

3. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Listening to it now! And it's very good so far.

You said that we should forget about the EU, I don't exactly agree with that statement. I think we should consider is an alternative universe. Kinda like what marvel does with their comics and all.

4. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I don't want to forget it completely I just don't like people complaining about contradictions

5. KilroyMcFadden

KilroyMcFadden Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    Any more of these coming out? The last one on Stitcher was January 20, and I believe that was an Indy show. Maybe they don't feed Stitcher any more?

6. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    Highly recommend listening to this. YOU TOO LURKER

7. Granger

Granger Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    They are no longer associated with this site but they started their own show called rebel force radio.

8. KilroyMcFadden

Oct 31, 2012
    Thanks.

9. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    Listening to it, one point that was made that I hadn't really thought of is that SW will be certain to continue for generations to come, now. To me that's really nice to think that whatever it was that I got from SW as a kid that followed me for an entire lifetime will be shared with the future. [face_skull]

10. KilroyMcFadden

Oct 31, 2012
    Rebel Force radio must not be on Stitcher yet.