main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That would be awesome, but TCW will not do it.

I hope Filoni has heard you... NUTE GUNRAY HAS TO APPEAR... it would be an awesome use of a NEIMOIDIAN over Cato NEIMOIDIA.

I hope so too. This season has proven to link most arcs together one way or another.

2. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I thought it would of popped up in The Lawless(before I was spoiled) with both Sids and Dooku sensing Maul getting stronger and more of a threat and Dooku tellings Sids that line. One of the reasons why Sids goes himself.

3. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I think it might show up in Sabotage, I think Dooku might be leading the attack on Cato Neimoidia with one of the STD's as seen in the early promo's.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That will be so stupid considering the many Neimoidians we have on this show.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  5. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Well its that or either the Clovis ARC.

6. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Reference to either group would be a plus. Though I'm not sure classifying Bulq's group as a sham is quite right. K'kruhk and the others had legitimate points and concerns that shouldn't be devalued simply because Bulq sought to manipulate that split in ideology for his and Dooku's own purposes.

7. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    If K'Kruhk and his famous hat were to appear in this episode it would automatically get a 10/10 from me.

8. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I wouldn't go that far. But it would be pretty awesome if he appeared, spoke, and matched his EU character. IMO Quinlan Vos in TCW was pretty good, except for his voice. I didn't imagine Vos with a surfer/stoner voice. "Jeez, Kenobi. You gotta chill out, man."

9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    At least they included his psychometry, and they didn't kill him off. :p

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  10. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    Haha, ikr? On the other hand, if K'Kruhk were to appear at all, he needs like 3 situations where it appears he dies, but he just keeps coming back. And he must have his hat! I'm sure Filoni would understand.

Edit: K'Kruhk could have a great entrance, too, like Indiana Jones in KotCS and his fedora.

K'Kruhk likes this.
  11. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    With TCW, that's equivalent to completely nailing his character. :p

Mr. Atom Bomb likes this.
  12. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I hear that 'Teh Hat' can deflect lightsabers...

K'Kruhk and Darth Ibonek like this.
  13. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    He and Maul need to swap survival stories.

14. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    GO 49ERS!

15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Did you mean to post that in this thread?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  16. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Yeah I guess so.

17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    this isn't football, this is Star Wars :p

18. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    That's a really weird name for a football team.

19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    What, 49ers? It's got historical relevance! The miners forty-niners.

20. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    *shrugs* I wouldn't know.

21. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    However, that ideological split was very quickly reconciled and most of Bulq's group sided with Mace. After witnessing Bulq's treachery, they decided that the Republic wasn't so bad after all. I'd prefer it if such a split became more permanent.

Hopefully the aforementioned legitimate points are brought up in TCW. At some point in the upcoming arc, Ahsoka encounters a woman who claims that the Jedi Order has deteriorated. This woman might even be a Jedi. The scene in the preview clip is setting up Anakin's strawman argument that a Jedi who opposes the current Order policy regarding the war, Republic and CIS is not far removed from Dooku and Krell. It's waiting there, ready to be dismantled by what Ahsoka goes through and learns in the coming episodes.

IIRC, didn't some of the Djinn Altis wing feature in some of the TCW novels on the Republic side of the war?

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  22. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    The Altisian Jedi appeared in the series tie-in novel No Prisoners, but also featured in the Clone Wars-era Order 66 novel and the later Imperial Commando: 501st. At first they had refused to serve as generals, instead offering humanitarian support and refugee aid to worlds that had suffered battles or attacks by the CIS, before finally agreeing to military service near the end of the war.

QuangoFett likes this.
  23. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I'm excited to see Ventress again! Doesn't Ventress eventually team up with Ahsoka? I can't quite remember what the episode description said. I don't want Ventress to join Team Jedi, but I want her beliefs to be challenged. The only reason she has a problem with the Jedi is that she was a Separatist and Dooku's minion. Now she is neither. I figure, she's going to die eventually, I want her to face her demons first. I want her to gain some level of redemption before the end. Likewise, I hope Ahsoka starts to see the good person in Ventress, challenging her beliefs. We've come a long way since Cloak of Darkness.

24. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011

Ah. So they weren't particularly neutral even at the start.

Come to think of it, there haven't been many proper Jedi on the other side of the Clone Wars. They're all mostly Dark Acolytes or aspiring ones like Krell and a certain steroidal Zabrak. Perhaps a Jedi would consciously avoid fighting for a side which they know to be led by a Sith Lord, resulting in only the dark-leaning ones like Bulq and Krell choosing align with the CIS. However, if another less ethically compromised Jedi sincerely believes that the Republic is rotten to the core (more than a mere Muggle, they'd appreciate the significance of an alleged Darth Sidious manipulating the Republic) and that the CIS is the galaxy's best hope, they might be willing to switch sides. In the above preview clip, the existence of such Jedi is confirmed.

25. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    Technically, I guess. But the way their humanitarian business is presented in No Prisoners, it seems as if they're just continuing the general "We help people" activities they had been doing before the war began, with the minor issue of Jedi being the enemy keeping them away from aiding Separatist worlds in need of humanitarian aid.

QuangoFett likes this.