main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Mace: This party press meeting is over *abruptly walks away*

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Where is this from? Tarkin actually makes sense:p

Mars457 likes this.
  3. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
  4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    That makes no sense that Bounty Hunters come after Holocron Heist- In HH they lost entire sector surrounding Felucia and in BH they have Republic medical post there:rolleyes:

Just like in the case of Rune Haako appearing in AOTC I refuse to believe the official continuity keeper[face_not_talking]

5. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    I found it on the Facebook page for TCW. And I'd have to agree that he has a valid point.

Perhaps they made WAC and Gascon unbearable for a reason (for the record I kind of enjoyed their banter, but I do think the first two episodes could've been condensed to one).

6. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Do you think that when they finish the series they'll release a full and proper timeline?

7. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Seerow
    You're a big fan of Umbara, particularly because of the clones. Well, Mauldalore is finally over, but I'm pretty certain that we'll return to Mandalore in the show's future. (I figure, it'll be chaos, and the Republic will invade to restore order.) So do you think the big clone arc that is coming might be Umbara 2.0 on Mandalore, clones vs Mandalorians? And we just found out that Satine has a sister, Bo-Katan Kryze. I also just watched the google+ video with the cast. Filoni said he developed an entire clan Kryze. (Question. Do you know where Satine's rank as duchess comes from? Is there a Mandalorian royal family? Confused.)

8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yup. Just read that as "Rako Hardeen" while scanning down the page. Was bound to happen sooner or later.

(also yeah, totally Gilramos. Totally.)

9. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Who in the hell would set up a medical station over a Separatist planet?

10. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    The Jedi who don't want any innocents dieing in the Clone War conflict. After all, it's not as if droids can use the medical station.

11. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm certain we'll be returning to Mandalore now in the future. This arc isn't over IMO. We're on chapter 3 with it. Mandalore is full blown civil war on fire. Its Bo's rebel's vs. Maul's Death Watch. Honestly I was unclear on if Sid's line about having a use for Maul referred to Maul exclusively. I thought he might have been looking at the bigger picture and how he incorperate Maul's Batman gambit with Mandalore into his grand plan. I mean, what happened to Mandalore is, I'm sorry Obi-wan, a major PR nightmare for the Jedi. Maul may be best used staying in his current role as puppet master on Mandalore with Sids now pulling his strings.. Obi-wan is going to have to go back to Coruscant and explain what the hell happened to honor Bo's wishes. This might lead to a Republic invasion. I think there is quite a possibility we'll end up with clones vs Mandos. Now whether this would be a clone arc, I'm not so sure.

12. Mars457

Mars457 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 3, 2013
    And what of Dooku? Imagine both the Republic and Separatists moving on Mandalore, Republic ostensibly because "Oh crap Sith" and Separatists because the Republic is there?

13. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    Basically I'm saying it's a stupid idea to set one above a Sep planet and not a Republic.

14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Dooku may never know who is running Mandalore. I'm kinda getting this idea. What if the Republic goes in, weren't they going to vote to occupy Mandalore before? This goes horribly wrong and the Separatists come in and try to 'save' Mandalore.

15. Ferus Olin

Ferus Olin Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 2, 2012
    I really want another clone arc. The Umbaran arc still remains one of my favorite arcs of TCW and I hope they can explain Order 66 a lot more. Also Captain Rex was on the 'Who Will Fall' list yet he has rarely appreared this season. I hope that changes in S6 because judging by his actions in S4 he wouldn't do Order 66 if he got the chance I think if Order 66 isn't engineered into the clones.

16. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I've almost watched every episode of TCW in order in one week (yes, I have a lot of spare time, lol) And here's my top 10 duels out of all five seasons.
    1. Sidious vs. Maul and Savage - The Lawless
    2. Obi-Wan vs. Grievous - Grievous Intrigue
    3. Maul vs. Vizsla - Shades of Reason
    4. Kit Fisto vs. Grievous - Lair of Grievous
    5. Obi-Wan and Quinlan Vos vs. Cad Bane - Hunt for Ziro
    6. Pong Krell vs. Clone Troopers - Carnage of Krell
    7. Obi-Wan vs. Maul and Savage - Revival
    8. Embo, Sugi, Dengar, Latts Razzi and Marrok vs. Maul, Savage and Vizsla - Eminence
    9. Ahsoka and Wookiess vs. Garnac and Trandoshans - Wookiee Hunt
    10. Anakin and Clone Troopers vs. Cad Bane and Battle Droids - Cargo of Doom

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I would love another clone arc. Gregor was cool but I miss my favorite clones like Rex and Fives who already have development as reoccurring characters. Rex being on the 'Who will fall list?' Disturbs me more than other characters because he is more likely to go than say Ahsoka. IMO, Rex had been foreshadowed that he could go either way with Order 66. Hopefully we get some clone action in season 6. Its been mentioned that Matt Michnovetz is working on a new clone arc that will introduce some new troopers. I predict Fives getting mixed in with them. I think he tweeted about having an arc coming season 6.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  18. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Seerow speaking of clones, do you know what filono said about gregor and echo in the g+chat?

Bo-Katan likes this.
  19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Darth Ibonek

Echo is dead. I almost had to wonder if Filoni remembered which one was Echo or maybe mixed him up with Fives who did survive. I've figured Gregor survived in MIA and will show up eventually. Filoni only gave me optimism Gregor will be back.

Darth Ibonek likes this.
  20. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    so is this TCW show worth watching? ;)

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Absolutely. Be a completest and watch the whole thing. =D

22. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I'll watch the Maul arc. I'm not going to watch the droids arc. I stopped being a completist at the end of S4 last year. [face_laugh]

23. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

24. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    "Sometimes heroes fall, despite their strength." ;)

rumblewagon likes this.
  25. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    My local station that plays syndicated Clone Wars posts their schedule way in advance... they have the two zillo beast episodes airing directly after "Bounty Hunters" so that continues that end of season 2 order. I wonder when they'll circle back to Geonosis? I'm guessing they wanted that Weapons Factory/Brain Invaders Ahsoka development to come later.