main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Characters that have been underused/you'd like to see more of.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Allana_Rey, Jan 28, 2013.

1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Set Harth

DarthJenari, Zorrixor and Ulicus like this.
  2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love to see more of Admiral Parck, Baron Fel and the Empire of the Hand.
    I would love to see more of Maarek Stele and Tur Phennir as well.

3. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    It would be nice to see what all those Soontir Fel clones have been up too lately, and to see if they are still farming.

Zorrixor and General Immodet like this.
  4. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love it if they published a book about Fell clones working on the farm. ;)

5. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Methinks you may have misinterpreted something from Of Possible Futures. Zuckuss did mention 4-LOM in his meditations, but he had ruled him out as a potential killer. Twice, he senses that Jabba would grow impatient with him and attempt to feed him to his rancor, and he also knew that should he fail in the hunt for Han Solo, Vader would exact his revenge. Zuckuss and 4-LOM had death marks due to their involvement with capturing Imperial Governor Nardix, and the hunt for Solo was their chance to redeem themselves with the Empire. Since they had failed, the death marks remained.

Zuckuss had once suspected that possibly 4-LOM would want to kill him, but he determined that such was not the case. His long-standing partner did not want to kill him then, nor after they separated.

General Immodet likes this.
  6. Grand Admiral Paxis

Grand Admiral Paxis Jedi Master star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm contractually obligated to show up and say "Betl Oxtroe and Ederlathh Pallopides" every time a topic like this comes up.

7. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    One of those people is on my drawing list. Guess which one.