main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    I bet Lott Dod thinks it's outrageous.

2. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    So.......RoTS.......man.

3. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Shame Obi Wan didn't think to just force push the droids off.
    Though credit for not having R2 zap one.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    it's ROTS lmao

5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    What the hell, seriously? I hope the rest of the arc isn't carbon copied from RotS.

Darth Ibonek, Apophis_ and TaradosGon like this.
  6. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    So is this the business on Cato Neimodia that doesnt count?

Apophis_ and cwustudent like this.
  7. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    It may perhaps be the beginning of a long term campaign on Cato Nemoidia (one that continues on through ROTS, just like with the Battle of Kasshyk that supposedly lasted months), but I don't think it'll be the event referenced in the film.

8. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Anakin's still so upbeat and cheery, even when facing pretty much the exact same situation here as in ROTS.

Between AOTC and ROTS I felt like I was watching the same character. TCW is so hellbent on making him more of a typical hero with a bit of Han Solo-ness, and at this point I'm wondering how they're going to wind it back to where he is in ROTS.

I feel like if AOTC is point A for Anakin's character and ROTS is point C, TCW is taking the scenic route through points D, E, and F before coming back to B with Anakin's character.

9. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    "This is where the fun begins"

"We got em Artoo."

I like this version of Anakin anyways, that Anakin was terrible.

eukaryote, Seerow and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Jeezzzz... it is not ROTS, just something TCW love to do - use awesome planets for no reason so they could just setup a lame Ahsoka story. They did that in S2 and S3.

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    i know it's not ROTS, i was joking

12. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    I want Clovis more than this.

13. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I hope that this unknown villain does not turn out to be a pre-existing villain, but is a completely new darksider.

If that was the case, it would be great if this new dark jedi survived this arc unlike Krell.

And if that turned out to be true, i hope that this villain becomes more independent, not allying himself with the Separatists or Sith (or not even trying to become a Sith, we already got that with Savage), basically the only side or faction he is truly on is number 1.

It would also be nice to have another darksider in TCW (besides Krell) that doesn't wield a red blade.

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Me tooo, me too...

LOL

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  15. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Same

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  16. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    She's pretty damn weak. She has been saved by younglings, R2, and Anakin(in his case, bunches of times).

17. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Screw Clovis- I might be in the minority here, but I'm really excited for this arc now.

I don't much care for Ahsoka, but I'll take all the wonder-padawan hijinks in the world before I have to sit through more of Maul growling. The anti-Jedi sentiments could be really interesting to see, and beyond that Ventress has a major role which is never a bad thing. Honestly, between Tarkin (the only OT side character done right in this show, imo), the continued reports of Ahsoka getting some major development, and the fact that it's the finale I think my high hopes are fairly reasonable. For once I'm optimistic. ;)

18. Apophis_

Apophis_ Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Wow, this preview about Cato Neimoidia is really bad. RotS ripped off, bad animation and dialogue - wow! And they said that this is the best arc they ever created? Looks lame for me. And it will look really terrible if they will mess up with Labyrinth of Evil...

19. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    That preview... was ****ing awesome.

The Shadow Emperor and Seerow like this.
  20. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I'm looking forward to this upcoming arc, though that preview on Cato Neimoidia did nothing for me. I'm more looking forward to Asajj and what Tarkin's deal is going to be, etc. Plus it's just exciting in the sense that while I thought the Maul arc was awesome, they hyped the hell out of it and I felt like I pretty much knew 70% of it before I even got a chance to see it. With this Ahsoka arc, it's a pretty well kept secret and I really don' know what's going to happen. It's just a fresh change of pace.

Mr. Atom Bomb and rumblewagon like this.
  21. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I think this was the Anakin we were supposed to get but GL screwed it up.

This Anakin is so much better then what we got during the films.

KenobiSkywalker and rumblewagon like this.
  22. Strika23

Strika23 Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 2, 2008
    Sorry I fail to see how the animation is bad? Its on par with all the newer episodes.

23. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, this.
    By the amount of noobs going "This must be the "business on Cato Neimodia", lol" I think it's safe to say that's what TCW intends. And I'm with Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan - using Cato Neimodia as a set-up for the episode is frustrating; I'd much rather the whole episode stayed there. It's just like when Felucia looked awesome in the Ahsoka duology in Season 3 and then was shown for like 3 minutes.

24. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Cool clip. Its really badass with the "Who will fall?" Infront of it, I feel like we're getting trolled AS style and unfortunately somebody will be going down in the finale. I'll make sure to dig out my lucky rabbit's foot for this arc although it wasn't very lucky for the rabbit. Well animated and lots of action. LOL, the buzz droids laugh like Edd in The Lion King.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  25. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    yes, lets judge everything on a one minute clip, including the entire arc!

It is lame though that they went the buzz droids route and how similar it is to the beginning of ROTS.