main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Does this look infected? Best Season 3 Episode Poll!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 27, 2013.

?

Vote!

Poll closed Feb 7, 2013.
  1. Clone Cadets

1.6%
  2. ARC Troopers

13.1%
  3. Heroes on Both Sides

3.3%
  4. Nightsisters

9.8%
  5. Monster

6.6%
  6. Overlords

23.0%
  7. Citadel Rescue

6.6%
  8. Padawan Lost

11.5%
  9. Wookie Hunt

11.5%
  10. Other (Please Specify!)

13.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Honestly, I'm not that methodical. I'd just take all the others and go 'Inny, meany, miny, mo... catch a tiger by teh toe!' ...maybe Sx3 better do this. Paging SithStarSlayer.

2. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Wow...Overlords is actually going to win.

I'm not slamming the episode because it really is a fantastic standalone episode but the following two episodes ruined it for me.

Garth Maul likes this.
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Altar of Mortis and Ghosts of Mortis don't ruin Overlords for me, but I think Overlords works better by itself to a degree because it's better.

4. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm probably with the minority here, but I thought Altar of Mortis was the best out of the three, followed by Overlords and then Ghosts of Mortis. I liked Altar of Mortis more than the others mostly because of the two duels, Son vs. Daughter and Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Ahsoka, I thought they were both pretty cool.

5. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I subscribe to the school of thought which believes the entire Mortis arc was ill-conceived, poorly articulated and comical in its attempts to be deep and metaphysical.

6. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Other. Must vote pro-Talzin.... Witches of the Mist.[face_hypnotized]

7. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm not surprised in the least to see Overlords on top, it was hated by many, and loved by far more. The latter is all that counts in this poll.

8. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I don't know many people outside of this forum that love the Mortic Arc. let's not get carried away.

By the way I'm glad Arc Troopers is closing ground and claimed second place.

9. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    The people outside this forum are irrelevant concerning this thread and poll.

Garth Maul likes this.
  10. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Overlords was by far the best of the Mortis arc....then again, the last 2 episodes were like a nightmare, so.... :p

11. DavidIX

Sep 3, 2012
    I know they don't. But then again only 12 out of 57 people voted for Overlords. Like I said, let's not get carried away.

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Well put. I'd add "ridiculous" and "66 minutes of my life that I'd like back."

13. CT-867-5309

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm not getting carried away with anything. My original comment was that I am not surprised to see "Overlords" at the top, because it was loved by many. I didn't just pull that comment out of my ass, I was here when the episodes aired, it pulled in people from all over the site.

37 people gave "Overlords" a 10 in the Grade the Episode thread. 13 more gave it a 9.

I also said it was hated by many, and it was. But do you know how many ones "Overlords" got? Four, I was one of them. One person gave it a two. Two more gave it a five. That's seven people that gave it a failing grade, compared to 50 that gave it a nine or a ten.

You may not know many people outside this forum that love the Mortis arc, but I know of quite a few people from the Lit forum and the movie forums that love it.

If anyone is getting carried away, it's you with your determined denial of such an innocuous comment that just also happens to be fact.

A lot of people loved "Overlords" and the Mortis arc. Accept it, because it's true.

14. DavidIX

Sep 3, 2012
    It's about a 6 for me. But then again I don't throw 10's and 9's around like some people here. Maybe my angle was off base considering your comment and for that I apologize.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I knew I should come to LACWAC sooner, I would have given that entire arc a 1, and only because 0's weren't available.

As far as Lit, I think there's a new and somewhat popular book that incorporates Mortis.

16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Someone else voted for ARC Troopers and now we have an actual tie for runner-up.

17. Levo

Levo Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2012
    I may vote ARC, I need to rewatch Witches first.

18. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Witches of the Mist isn't in the poll, and I would advise against wasting your vote on Other, it's the only option that can't advance to the next round.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Bite your tongue. Several anonymous Overlords fans appeared.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  20. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Look at Tarkas going for strategic voting :p

Dark Lord Tarkas and Seerow like this.
  21. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I'm actually rooting for Padawan Lost to snatch second place. I've got nothing against ARC Troopers but it would be more interesting with the abeformentioned coming in 2nd.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  22. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh wow, when did my episode ARC Troopers catch up? C'mon, get second place!

23. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Aren't most of other for Witches anyway, in fact ridiculous it's not there and Monster is, bad Seerow.

24. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    LOL... actually Garth Maul came up with the list before he retired. I just created the poll.

I'm totally expecting he is going to come in and beat me with a rolled up newspaper...

25. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Blame it on the poor old retired admin that's right :p

Seerow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.