main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars - 5.17 - Sabotage - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Episode 5.17!! Sabotage

Discussion of New Episodes - rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread once we have the info from the Official Site.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes, past episodes may be referenced.

(3) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon in Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode airing.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in the episode thread.

(7) New TCW episodes air 9:30pm EST on Teletoon on Canada. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid new episode threads until you have had your chance to view the episode.

The TCW General Discussion Thread (spoilers) will be open to any "official" information discussion, other than the leaked plot info for S5, and any preview/episode clips for the individual episodes (i.e., things like IGN where they give us a 2:00 minute part of the show, often spoiling key scenes).http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-discussion-thread-spoilers-allowed.20757653/

The S5 discussion thread (Spoilers!) will continue to be the main heavy spoiler thread, including discussion of the video clips for each week's episode. Plot spoilers will continue to be limited to this thread and must still be "spoiler tagged" or black highlighted. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/season-5-major-spoilers-video-clips.50003192/

[​IMG]
    "Sometimes even the smallest doubt can shake the greatest belief"

Anakin and Ahsoka are called back from the frontlines to investigate a deadly explosion at the Jedi Temple. Clues surface that a Jedi might have been responsible for the blast in “Sabotage.”

OS Link:http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep517/

Order66Survivor likes this.
  2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Can't wait for this episode and Arc, Anakin is gonna be huge in this Arc and yea Ahsoka too

Seerow and rumblewagon like this.
  3. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    In before "Great, I suppose we'll see Ahsoka save Anakin and/or the day for the millionth time".

4. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
  5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Totally looking forward to Anakin and Ahsoka saving the day again. It's been too long.

6. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Looking forward to Savage ransaking the jedi temple.....

Bo-Katan and Order66Survivor like this.
  7. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    For some unknown reason I have high hopes for this arc

8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Hahaha.

I'm actually looking forward to see Anakin get some screen time again.

9. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I'm looking forward to seeing civilian unrest. And unhappy Jedi?

Seerow likes this.
  10. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I actually have no idea why I wrote that..... lol.
    But yeah I hope Anakin plays a big role in this one (not only as a teacher for Ahsoka)

Bo-Katan and Seerow like this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Civil unrest and picket signs sound awesome. Sounds like we'll be seeing some of that distrust...

12. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Jedi Temple trouble from within involving Anakin and Ahsoka. This sounds familiar..

13. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I really doubt Anakin is going to be that huge, but ok!

CAD BANE... *60s batman tune....

14. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Can't wait to see the Ahsoka vs. Ventress duel, Idk when it'll be in this arc though. But yeah, I'm really looking forward to the whole arc, looks great :D

15. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    Looking forward to this. When I heard Ventress' voice in that trailer I was like

=D

16. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    This should be interesting.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  17. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Ventress! That is all.

18. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Well according to Filoni, Anakin will major character development in this Arc, might have said something different though

19. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Looks like a good episode, seems like it will play into ROTS a lot, especially with protests against the war and the Jedi. I wonder if we'll see Palpatine? From what I understand we will, wonder who the new voice actor is.

20. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

21. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    But this is an actual attack not a infiltration :p

22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I am looking forward to a more Anakin-centric episode.

*ducks flying tomatoes*

But I do hope that the show doesn't use its familiar pattern of having Ahsoka as the wise one, and have her keeping Anakin in line.

23. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Considering this arc is billed to be heart wrenching and meant to put a schism between Anakin and Ahsoka if she does get all wise it doesn't sound like it'll work out for her very well this time. Unless in this arc Ahsoka overcomes some major adversity and its used like her trials to knight her. Its my turn to duck now. Just a though.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "Schism between Anakin and Ahsoka"? Hmmmm...

Yeah. I am going to LMAO if Anakin bristles at being told what's up by his Padawan.

25. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Seems like we're going to get some Jedi who are against the clone troopers in this arc. I've been waiting for that since the first season!