main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What vehicles do you want to see in episode 7?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Nov 3, 2012.

1. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Huh I don't remember seeing that (the AT-AT).

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    It's seen near the landing platform, at night, just before Luke is brought to Vader by the soldiers.

3. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Guess I'll have to watch it again.

4. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    Nothing from the PT as they are all garbage. apart from Slave 1!

5. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I thought the Jedi Starfighters in Episode III looked like an OK predecessor to TIE fighters.

Khriss_Peru likes this.
  6. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
  7. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Those designers confuse their eras.

8. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    Jade Shadow and the Falcon, possibly the Lady...if the Big Four actually end up being in it.

Other than that, it'd be cool to see some new ships and vehicles. I like the E-wing, but the cannon on top always looked a bit weird to me...On another note, it'd be cool to see some of those rebuilt starfighters made from salvaged parts of other ships, I forget what they call 'em.

9. Khriss_Peru

Khriss_Peru Jedi Knight

Sep 3, 2005
    From Episode III I also liked the ARC-170s, in my opinion were cool as predecessors to X-Wings

10. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Just the Falcon.

11. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I almost rather we'd seen the Z-95s from The Clone Wars in that role instead of the big, ARC-170s... those things kind of remind me of IL-2 Sturmovichs for some reason.

LawJedi likes this.
  12. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    The Millennium Falcon, hands down. Piloted by Han Solo, and then given to newest hero.

Julius Vernon likes this.
  13. Khriss_Peru

Khriss_Peru Jedi Knight

Sep 3, 2005
    Z-95s are very cool too, remind me of those long dragster cars, but I have a thing for S-Foils, hope some Episode VII fighters got them.

14. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ooh, and the inside of it. I'm always interested in seeing how the toys would really look inside. The toy of that was basically a collector's case.
    I do like that picture someone posted of giant walkers. The progression seems to have gone bigger after the Prequel era. The X-Wings were longer than the ARC fighters, and the AT-ATs were bigger and more menacing than the earlier walkers. The mixture of walkers and hovercraft like the TF tanks kind of bothered me though, and almost made walkers seem unnecessary. The one vehicle I did like from the Prequels was the clone's assault gunship.

Khriss_Peru likes this.
  15. Khriss_Peru

Khriss_Peru Jedi Knight

Sep 3, 2005
    You are right in the case of walkers, but I think ARCs were bigger, but only because they needed to accommodate three passengers and had two bigger engines. I like to think the X wings have more efficient and advanced engines and for that reason they are smaller. Also having four of them make them faster I suppose.
    [​IMG]

16. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    I want to see a ship that uses a cloaking device, maybe the technology has advanced enough that it's not impossible for a ship as small as the Millennium Falcon to now have one.

Or it could just be another bigger ship that has one, either way, I just want to see it.

17. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Maul's Sith Infiltrator is about the size of the Falcon and I think has one.

18. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I want to see a house turn into a spaceship.

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Well, this will certainly be the most boring film in the franchise. The only transportation in the galaxy is the Falcon...

At least there won't be anything to chase it or shoot at it in your exciting scenario.

20. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    I remember seeing that in a book but I thought how could Maul's Sith Infiltrator have one in TPM, but then some 30 plus years later in TESB Captain Needa seems to think the technology doesn't exist for a small ship.

Perhaps Captain Needa is just an idiot and deserved to be choked.

21. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Perhaps Lucas forgot that line when providing the details of the Infiltrator.

Or it's a lost secret known only to the Sith and their stooges.

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Maybe there was a rip in the space time continuum preventing Infiltrators from ever existing again.

23. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The technology already existed in ESB, that comment was just Imperial ignorance. Boba Fett's ship has a cloaking device and that is much smaller than the Falcon.

24. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Ah, I accidentally referred to the Jedi Starfighters in Episode III as ARC fighters.

25. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    The Jedi Starfighters, with their cockpit design, seemed like they were intended to be proto-TIE fighters.

Khriss_Peru likes this.