main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC How can I get my game on?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm 25 and met a girl on line. We are good friends. I never had friends before but she is a good friend , never had a girlfriend. She is not a girlfriend, just a friend. She is married to the Air Force and probably will be for life. And the waitress is practicing politics as the businessman slowly gets stoned...

Anyways I have no game practice but I don't want to play games. I just want to meet girls, hang out. I just don't know how to approach then without seeing awkward or stupid. I've been approached by like 10 women in my life time but never approached one. Every time they approach me, ask me out I've surprisingly found a way to over complicate the process or screw it up.

Anyone here a realist / ladies man? I don't want to play games of superficiality . I understand that women must have standards but I just want to keep it real, honest and sincere. I'm still in college and look younger than I am. I know I'm getting on in years, getting old.. but I still have time. Help me before I truly do grow old please...

I have skype... I will try whatever is suggested but I prefer to work with some one one on one so that they can see my progress.

2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Take her fishing and buy her shoes.

JoinTheSchwarz and jp-30 like this.
  3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    If they try to emasculate you, throw a big ****ing heavy chair. And they're gonna like it. 'Cause you're a man.

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Don't use the sexy Catwoman photo as your profile picture for starters :p

BTW, where are you from/from originally? I take it English isn't your native language. Not trying to poke fun, just wondering if you live in an English speaking country now or not. And I'm just curious :)

5. George Roper

George Roper Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    What kind of **** parents name their kid 'Air' when their surname is 'Force'?

6. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    XD then again , is dating really that important? It's a societal thing but it also mean a deep , meaningful relationship. I have a very deep, honest, sincere relationship right now with some one who won't ever date me because she is married to the Air Force. I just thought it might be interesting to experience a physical relationship. I know this isnt a dating advice web site... and that I should focus on myself a little such as a career , etc... but some times I guess I get in that relationship mold. I some times find myself desiring, wanting a relationship where I can continue to accomplish things inside of tight influential social groups. Maybe if not dating I want to start my own groups of philosophy at the college. I've found like minded people already who study the super natural and philosophical aspects of life. Maybe I can group up with them and become friends.

I don't have a girlfriend but I have some one in my life that I can share anything with openly and honestly. I guess that's fine for now and I should focus on my career, future... I don't know. Now I've made a thread about me. Forget it guys, I don't deserve my own thread. Contact me in pms if you want to be buddies or something. Then again , I don't really like people that much I pretty much just pick and choose people who are honest and open with me. I'm not in the mood for abuse or games or misleading others and being mislead. I like people who are upfront about relationships, open and honest about what they want out of life and that don't judge me and people that I just can be myself around.

To the greater extent I don't mind others pointing out my flaws, insecurities, problems to me. I rather like working through my problems and having someone that will support me through it. There's nothing wrong with people believing in a change for some one for the better. I don't like people who are critical and not constructive about it. I don't like people who are factious.

I admire those who can respect others and disagree maturely at least within most situations. I think we all should strive to have a little common sense, or perspective in our lives. I like open minded people who aren't ignorant or confined to their egos and can see past their selves and expand, evolve their selves. I like some one who can adapt and is open to change. It's a good way to become a survivor too to adapt and be open to change.

Anyways I guess I'm fine for now really. I just some times question what is truly right for me or what would motivate me to get the most out of life, what would inspire me or complete me. I'm content mostly with what I have now. Some one who is supportive , a very good friend but some times I wonder if I can have my cake and eat it too.

(English is my native language and it is 2:57 AM here right now so that might be part of the problem. Some people say I should be a writer while others believe that I'm not even a native English speaker. So , I guess it takes it all kinds. )
    By the way I should have expected to be made fun of for posting this on a Star Wars forum.

7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  8. Bender666

Bender666 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    Take her ghost hunting.

9. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh.... Were these "some people" named Emily Dickinson?

tom and AaylaSecurOWNED like this.
  10. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Wat.

11. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    To start, it's generally a good idea to condense all women into a single thing; in this way you cast a larger net, and broaden your search. It's best not to think of them as individuals, as this can become confusing when you're trying to strategize your game plan and reach as many females as possible.

Once that's done, it's time to start considering what women want. As we've established in the previous paragraph, all women are the same and want the same thing. This is good news for you, because you won't have to better yourself or become more well-rounded--you can just study up on what that thing is and feign interest, or at least awareness, of that thing.

But what do women want? A good place to start your research is stand up comedians(careful! that's comedians, not comediennes). Here are a few things about women to start you off:

1) women be shopping. Women love to shop, but don't think that you need to! All you need do to acknowledge the woman's appreciation of shopping is to learn a few key words, and put them in the correct order. Words like "nice" and "outfit"("shoe" or "shoes" are also acceptable) will let her know that you are aware that she shops, and will sufficiently placate her. Don't say words like "cute" or "adorable" as this will give the woman the impression that you are a gay.

2)women don't stop talking. Women talk constantly, and usually about stuff that doesn't matter. This will be annoying, but persevere! Remember, you wanted the woman to talk to you, so you must now put up with how much talking she does, despite how inane it is. You must learn the art of pretending to listen. Oh, don't worry! you won't actually be listening, you'll just need to learn how to nod your head, and you will have achieved the appearance of listening--remember, none of it is really important anyway, so there's no need to pay attention to it.

And that's all you need to know! Acknowledge the woman's interest to break the ice and then let her talk. You are in! Doesn't it feel great?

Once you're at that point, no matter what, she has given her consent for you to do whatever you want, because you were a nice guy and you told her "nice outfit" and you let her talk. What you do from here is totally and completely up to you, as the woman has already made her decision to let you do anything you can think of!

Bonus tips: Adding alcohol to the situation will really help grease the wheels, and should always be involved whenever attempting to meet women. After showing interest in her interests, pick something superficial about her that you don't like and insult her with it. This will endear her to you. Be persistent; if she doesn't seem that interested it's because you're not trying hard enough--get back in there and let her see what a really nice guy you are!

Remember, most importantly, all women are the same, so there's really no point in treating them like people. Just study how other people "pick up" women and follow their lead(there are many great resources and videos about it online that are sure to help).

12. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Touch the guide button until the console is turned on. Use your fingers to find and open the console's tray. Insert your disc into the tray and gently push it into the console. Game on!

13. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Oh man, that reminds me of all those times I used to go out to lunch with my friend. She'd be talking, and I'd be eating and listening. After a bit of time had passed, my plate would be empty, and hers would be still almost completely full...and then I'd feel bad >_>

14. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Most bizarre thread ever.

15. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    That is really like a poem.

Also, does she ever mention someone named beezel and $14,000.00? If so, I wouldn't . . . um . . . you know.

In all seriousness, not to be the guy that gives relationship advice on the internet, don't be afraid to approach anyone. I used to be there too. And then I learned that everyone is looking for connection and most people that aren't sociopaths will be receptive, unless you're just a total tool to them. It's true; we're social beings. It comes fairly naturally once the first two words are out of your mouth (unless those two words are "**** you"). My experience anyway.

16. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    At the risk of violating WDNDSWITJCC

[​IMG]

17. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Stand outside her window holding a boombox over your head blasting Peter Gabriel. Until the security guards at her Air Force base gun you down.

19. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
  20. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    This is funnier considering your avatar photo

21. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    There is an easy five point plan to landing the girl of your dreams, friendo.

1. Never let on how much you like a girl.

2. Always call the shots.

3. Act like wherever you are - that’s the place to be.

4. When ordering food, find out what she wants then order for both of you. It’s a classy move.

5. When it comes to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

22. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    This girl from the Air Force is convinced she'll never have a commitment and I respect that. If I did want to woe her though I already broke rule number 1.
    Rule #2 ... XD This particular girl is fit, in the Air Force , self motivated, independent. A guy tried to rape her and she literally ripped his throat out with her teeth... the guy didn't even press charges. She has been to strip clubs, dated a stripper. She is more of a man than I am... She gets along with the guys so well that one of her seven boyfriends left her because he felt emasculated. She's level headed, calls the shots , she takes charge... She isn't always completely together, secure but she's not the hugging and kissing type. She's a dominant creature of the night and guys have broken up with her just after sleeping with her because in the sack she is more woman than most men can handle. She cuts guys off just because they get in the way of her goals, ambitions. She's is driven and removes all possible obstacles to be removed.

You can't convince this girl of anything she is overly independent and self assured. She doesn't know what she wants out of life necessarily but she has taken her own life into her hands and is a bit of a control freak and she's not open to other people telling her what to do unless you know her so very well that she is completely surface to you. She likes "being the man". She threatens guys all the time that she will beat them up if they mouth off about women. The list of guys she has beat up is long...she gets black eyes all the time, goes to bars late at night and can handle herself. She said she would consider dating me if we were closer together and if she wasn't in the Air Force...

I wonder if all woman are as crazy as her some times.

23. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Just let it come naturally. You're overthinking it like crazy. If it happens, it happens; if not, just sit back.

-G-O-A-T- and Yodahasgreenfeet like this.
  24. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Literally? Damn.

25. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    Yes. This chick is rough on the edges. But since she's like a guy I can share anything with her.