main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Who are your favourite Clone Troopers?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Jan 26, 2013.

?

Who is your favourite Clone Trooper?

1. Rex

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Cody

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Gree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fives

9 vote(s)
    26.5%
  5. Jesse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Hardcase

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bly

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Wolffe

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  9. Gregor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other (Please specify)

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Haven't seen a thread like this yet, so let's discuss who our favourite Clones are and why. I've also created a poll with some of them on, but there were far too many to just choose 10 to vote out of, but I think I picked pretty well.

My favourite is good 'ol Captain Rex, I've liked him ever since the start of TCW, because he just seems to be so damn good at what he does, surviving battle after battle and being such a great Captain, I just can't believe he's not a Commander yet, because you gotta admit, he's better than a lot of the Commanders, especially the ones who only survived one or two episodes, like Commander Fil, who I think is pretty awesome anyway.

I also really like Cody, Bly and Gregor and I think Fives, Jesse and Hardcase and pretty cool too, plus they're in Rex's battalion which is always good, expect if your Dogma, lol.

Cut Lawquane and Clone Trooper 99 were also great characters, because they were quite different compared to the other Clones and had their own unique roles.

Plus I have a feeling Thorn might be one of my favourite Clones, but that's if he survives more than one episode, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another Hevy and Hardcase, but being a Commander unlike them will hopefully give him a better chance of surviving.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Fives and Rex and what no multiple choice?

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    The ones that don't talk and don't have stupid ******* doodles on their armor, or stupid haircuts. All the rest can go kill themselves, Rex, Fives, Jesse, Cut and 99 especially.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    My favorite clone's name isn't listed so I had to pick other. My favorite clone is Cut "The Deserter" Lawquane. Cut is actually my favorite character in all of TCW. I like him even more than Rex or Fives who are 2 and 3 followed by Waxer at number 4. So maybe Cut isn't a trooper anymore and its Apples to Oranges with other clones. Cut is just such a deep character.Optimistic and smart in a strange, impractical worldly sense. He is haunted by his past. He is a passionate step dad willing to lay down his life for his adopted family. There is so much to love I could go on and on about. I rewatched the episode for like the 1,000th time or whatever when I voted in the season 2 favorite episode poll which reminded me how deeply cemented into my heart this one shot characters on a SW TV show has become to me. Then again I always have a soft spot for TV dads.

My next favorite clone is Rex. Rex is arguably the best developed OC on TCW. He has this cool factor where everytime he comes on screen even if its just a cameo it makes the scene better to me. Yet Rex is more than just a badass. Rex started off seeming like the kinda person who never had to think much or leave his box until he's challenged. That's what Cut and Krell did for him. I really look forward to what they do with him in the future.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    My fav:
    [​IMG]
    Or Sev. He totally counts.
    THEN WHY ISN'T HE IN THE POLL!? THORN ANGRY!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Hmmm ... this is a difficult one. I watch the show mainly because of the clones, and I could check most of those above - each for a different reason. I'm a bit volatile when it comes to things like picking favorites out of lists. Yesterday I might very well have chosen Gree for his hairdo, or Edge for his blue eyes. But today it's all about who I'd rather have to move into our guest room...

I really have a thing for Wolffe, but I don't think I would want him to live at our house. The man would have serious isues with our Roomba, plus he's 100% humorless (and humor is something you'll need to get by here).
    Before the Umbara arc, I would have offered the room to Rex as he's one of the most sensible samples of clonedom in the series and would probably keep his room very neat, but after Umbara I think I'd rather offer sanctuary to Fives instead.
    So this morning, my vote goes to Fives.

Jordan1Kenobi and Seerow like this.
  7. Hansa

Hansa Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 19, 2013
    From the series, my favourite is Fives.

Seerow likes this.
  8. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    #1. Fives
    #2. Rex

Seerow likes this.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Well and hilariously said. =D=

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  10. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Why, thank you, Sir :).

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Really these guys are like Pokeman, "Gotta catch em all!"

12. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Nah, I had a real favorite Pokemon: Primeape.

[​IMG]

Seerow likes this.
  13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I have real favorite clone troopers. Cut, Rex, Fives, Waxer. I never had a favorite Pokemon. =b

14. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Oh, yes they are, and I really wish I could.
    I'd send two of them to work in my stead, have one help my son with his homework (not Hardcase, though), and one might even aid the Roomba.
    I'm just afraid they're too expensive (and hubby would object, anyway- not because of the slavery aspect, but ...).

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Wow... Borkus looks like a pretty sweet gig...

16. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    This.

Dat my gif.
    [face_batting]

17. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Fordo once he appears, it'll happen :p
    Rex for now.

18. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    But the Crowfield family is a *lot* nicer than Borkus ^^.

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Your going to pay them or keep them as pets? oO;

20. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Rex, easily. Cody, Fives, and Hardcase are the runners up, but no one had a chance against the good captain.

Honorable mentions to Cutup and Waxer and Boil (because those two can't be separated).

21. Sgt Crowfield

Jul 27, 1999
    Pets??? Clones are people! =((
    As for payment, however ... well, if I could pay them right away, I wouldn't have thought of sending some off to work in the first place. But we have three guest rooms with nine beds in all, so I can offer free food and housing for starters ...

Jabba_The_Hutt_123: Ahhh, Fordo. Yes. Good man! Should look for my Hasbro bag, a 3.5" copy of Fordo is in there somewhere.

22. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Aw I remember being hopeful once that was released he'd appear.

23. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    It changes, but right now I like Echo.

24. A'den Skirata

A'den Skirata Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 26, 2012
    Rex, Fives, Echo.

25. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    My favourite clones? The dead ones.