main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I was supposed to swing up to my cousin's in Boston. Forget that...

2. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
    imagine if they have a storm like this during next years superbowl in Newyork.

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I was getting a cup of coffee and asked for my usual 12 oz., but the guy accidently gave me a 16 oz. Fortunately, he realized his mistake and charged me for the 12 oz. price, so I get to have more coffee!

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That would be what they deserve for having the Superbowl in New Jersey...

I love free extra coffee.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Send me one foot and her another one.

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    STARBOB: Lakers/Celtics tonight in Boston!*

*the battle for both team's positions to maintain/be the 8th seed in their respective conferences.

:p

7. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Yes, please! :p

8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I just turned the game on. Things seem to be going well. [face_good_luck]

9. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Lakers down 26 after 3... ****.

http://m.tmz.com/2013/02/07/lapd-cop-killer-christopher-dorner-tim-tebow-charlie-sheen-larry-david/

This story began to get insane today as that psycho shot 3 cops, killed 1 of them (he also killed a married couple to be on Sunday). Yikes. They found his truck burned out in Big Bear earlier in the afternoon, and 40 LAPD cops have protective details on them because of threats Dorner has made on them... he also names my favorite local radio talk show hosts in his manifesto (telling them they do a good job). I hope he doesn't do any more harm before he's either taken out by the cops or his captured.

10. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
  11. SamiS

SamiS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2001
  12. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    The Titans just hired Gregg Williams the man behind the Saints bounty program. He was with us before and he's a very good defensive coordinator but I don't know how he can gain the players trust after he basically snitched on his former team. I hope he can turn our defense around because we sure were horrible last year.

13. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
  14. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    If a tree falls down in a GIL, and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a sound? :(

:p

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Ridley Solo

Aug 27, 2010
    We got snow for a short but glorious period yesterday. That flakes that fell were feather-pillow size! It was gone by 10 AM, but it didn't melt and make mud. Oh, no....this stuff evaporated. :p

I think this climate is rather dry....[face_laugh]

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I had a dream last night in which President Obama asked me what would happen to L.A. if a massive blizzard hit... such an odd dream.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Replace LA with North Carolina and you get...

"Mr. President, three words: French toast ingredients."

And several people whining that they moved here to get away from snow. Move to Florida, whiners. We still have seasons here. At least I think we do.

18. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    If I can recall my dream correctly ( :p ), I told Obama that "the city would be destroyed*" if such an event occurred.

*in part due to the snow, and the rest via looting.

19. Ridley Solo

Aug 27, 2010
    I've got my own ideas what would happen if there were to be a major disaster (like, say an 8-pointer earthquake) in the L.A. area. The entire bottom half of Southern California would collapse financially within three months and there would be a mass exodus. Then the state would split into two parts and (due to the quake draining the Aquaduct) L.A would become a glass-and-concrete ghost town.

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    So New Orleans during Katrina? I remember feeling like I was watching Stephen King's The Stand when that happened.

And we had a gas shortage here due to our pipelines coming from there, and gas shortages bring out the worst in people.

21. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Happy Walking Dead day everyone! Pretty pumped for tonight.

22. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Snow is really coming down here in Minnesnowta. I want to say that there is snow way I'll be having classes tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'll jinx it.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    It's a miserable rainy day here. My kids are all stuck in the house and annoying the hell out of me. My daughter smacked her little sister for dropping her tablet on the kitchen floor and my other daughter and my son were laying on the couch bemoaning that they're bored, sooo bored!!! I've banished them to their rooms until they clean them up and I'll probably rent a movie when I go get dinner. I'm thinking I'll get Flight for the wife and I and something like The Hunger Games for the kids (we haven't seen it yet and I really hope it's not too much like Twilight.) So that's my evening. How about everyone elses?

24. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Gonna grab some dinner, finish up my homework due Tuesday, and watch some movies. That's usually how I spend my Sunday nights.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  25. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I'm sooooo tired of the snow. Last winter was so much nicer. This winter it seems like it snows once a week. I guess that's what I get for moving to Utah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.