main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Is that you brother? The best season 4 episode poll!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Feb 7, 2013.

?

Which season 4 episode is your favorite? Isn't it sinister how Lux didn't make this poll bro? ;.;

1. Darkness on Umbara

5.7%
  2. Carnage of Krell

34.3%
  3. Slaves of the Republic

1.4%
  4. Escape from Kadavo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Friends and Enemy

8.6%
  6. Crisis on Naboo

4.3%
  7. Massacre

10.0%
  8. Bounty

12.9%
  9. Revenge

18.6%
  10. Other

4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Which season 4 episode is your favorite? Its time to pick two favorites to advance in the battle royal of TCW. If you pick other please state which one because prying minds want to know. Other will not advance.

2. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Carnage of Krell for me. An excellent finale to an excellent arc.

3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Voted for Carnage of Krell, such an awesome episode

4. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Hard for me not to go Carnage of Krell here.

5. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Without a doubt, Krell....Best of the series IMO - I mean, I could watch that lightsaber fight from the lawless an infinite amount of times, but not the whole episode. The Umbaran arc (and Krell in particular) I could watch forever and it would never disappoint me or get old.

6. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    Carnage of Krell is ****ing great, Capital F and all. the pay off of everything built up over the arc has a great pay off; "it's treason, than". Ooooh boy is that good.

Bounty, that one-shot sequence alone could make this episode the best. Boba Fett in armor--albeit not his traditional armor--is still way cool, and you include that snarl from Bossk when he drags his claws in the ground, too damn good.

Revenge, along with Carnage, is a great pay off of build up from an amazing arc. Maul reborn, the heavy material i.e. killing the innocent, Asajj and Obi-Wan teaming up, the score, special effects, the banter, this episode has it ALL.

I honestly cannot choose between these 3.

cwustudent likes this.
  7. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Even though I've voted for the episode that Grievous has had the biggest in each season, I'm not going to vote for Massacre. This is quite a hard choice, it's out of Carnage of Krell, Bounty and Revenge for me.

Carnage of Krell: Really climatic episode and a fantastic ending to a great arc. It had one of the best scenes in the entire series for me with the scene where Pong Krell fighting the Clones, I thought that was great and his two double ended lightsaber a looked and sounded awesome. It had great development on the Clones, but especially Rex and the 501st.

Bounty: A fantastic episode with really cool characters, I've always really liked Bounty Hunters, so having an episode dedication just for them to show off their skills was great. Boba, Bossk, Dengar, Latts Razzi and C2-1 Highsinger are all great characters and seeing Bossk in action owning up instead of just being a background character was awesome, since he's always been one of my favourite characters from the saga. Ventress' development as a character was also pretty cool, and I like her as a Bounty Hunter.

Revenge: I thought this was an amazing episode the first time I watched it, because seeing Maul back in action with his metal legs was great. Although the episode started off slow, it was still really intense the whole way through. The duel at the end was amazing, and I thought it was great seeing Obi-Wan and Ventress working together instead of fighting each other, and all four of them using red lightsabers was really cool. I liked the little bit of comedy as well at the end of the episode with the smart comments from Obi-Wan and Ventress to Maul.

After having a good think about it, I've decided to go for Bounty! Great action, great characters, great storyline and an overall amazing episode, 10/10.

Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Embomania Lol, I just realised both of us couldn't decide out of the same three episodes.

Embomania likes this.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  10. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Carnage of Krell was just brilliant and Rex is one of the if not thee best originaly created character in the show.

11. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    I'll probably go Massacre, I've gone Grievous focus each time.
    But I'll rewatch Umbara and the last three to be fair.
    Still surprised at how loved Carnage of Krell is, I expected a rage once he attacked.

12. Embomania

Feb 2, 2013
    I swear we could be twins lol, we even have Embo avatars. I'd say Bounty is a good choice. I love when Bossk says "You've certainly got the right, disposssition."

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Friends and Enemies. Because despite the Luxsoka, it features the return of Death Watch and it was the introduction of the badass Death Watch battle music. I watch it just for those three minutes.

Every other episode (besides Brothers) I've found incredibly disappointing upon revisiting. I still hate Umbara, Carnage of Krell was particularly awful.

14. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I hated Friends and Enemies. Complete waste of time spent telling us what the Death Watch has been up to rather than showing it. And then it played backseat to the horrendous Luxsoka crap. And Commando Droids being outwitted by a moron who can't even handle a blaster.

While the merger of Death Watch and Maul was hackneyed, trying to integrate the Heroes on Both Sides plot into the equation as well was done poorly, made little sense, and was never expanded on again. The entire thing was utterly pointless, since Lux shows up on Onderon anyways with Death Watch none the wiser. Despite him aiding a Jedi enemy, he was also trapped in an escape pod crashing back to the surface full of pissed off Mandos.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Haha, Embo ftw. I love whatever Bossk says, they made him sound so cool in this show :D

Embomania likes this.
  16. Embomania

Feb 2, 2013
    Soooo negative.

A Friend In Need gave us Ahsoka decapitating 4 dudes at the same time. That alone makes me giddy like a child.

17. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Umm, guys, Friends and Enemies isn't the episode about Death Watch, it's part of the Rako Hardeen arc. A Friend in Need is the episode you're both talking about, lol.

18. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    Well, it still sucks.

19. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    Guess what? Around here I tend to stick to my opinions. Bitch all you want, but I'll be as negative as I like.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  20. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
  21. Darth_Zandalor

Aug 2, 2009
    The sooner new people learn that this isn't a hugbox the better.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Friends and Enemies was also amazing. In fact, I retract my previous post, I vote Other for ALL episodes of Season 4. Lol le best season eva XDDDDDD

cwustudent likes this.
  23. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Although I'm voting for "Revenge" (what a way to bring Maul back!), I'm going to comment on the Umbara arc.

"Carnage of Krell" is easily my least favourite episode of that fantastic arc, because it seemed to let go of a lot of it's grey morality. Krell is ground down into an evil, cackling villain, which was a little disappointing after how they'd played him earlier in the arc.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  24. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    What? No The General? Who made this poll? The visuals alone in that episode left my jaw on the floor!

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I voted Crisis on Naboo, but there are a lot of good ones here.

cwustudent and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.