main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Hell no. Nick Jameson was a horrible VA for Palpatine.

cwustudent likes this.
  2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Well they've got to be ahead because of how long it takes for the show to be made.

Besides, I think the continuation of TCW under Disney would have been something Lucas would have made sure to happen before they completed the deal. Otherwise Disney would have already told TCW to stop making episodes instead of hanging in the dark because technically they are now using Disney money to make the show. So Disney probably now has plans to air it anyway, but where is the question. It's not CN since their Fall schedule has been announced.

Watto likes this.
  3. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Pretty sure I can do a decent Sidious. Sign me up. But only if I get writing input into the show.

Paparazzo likes this.
  4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I'm pretty sure it's not Tim Curry, that caught on as a joke, it doesn't even really sound like him.

5. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I think if we care enough about this show staying on the air, we can do what we can to make our voices heard. Even if Disney ignores us, it certainly doesn't hurt to speak up, and who knows, maybe they'll take note. So, I took it upon myself to look up some Disney email addresses related to their TV channels, both consumer and media/press related, which i found in different places on their site. I sent about five or six emails out to different contact points that i found, and let them know both that my friends, family, and I really love and care about the show, and that we are seeking confirmation that it will be on the fall 2013 Disney TV schedule if not sooner.

The media/press sites were most interesting to me considering they are meant for those from news media who are interacting with Disney. These sites required logins that i dont have, but there were feedback forms that I filled out and sent. There were a few actual email addresses for the other contact points that I used also. If you guys would like some of those email addresses to get the word out, just let me know. I figured this was better than spamming their Facebook or Twitter, but i'd be open to suggestions.

So far, one of them has responded to me, this one being the Disney Online contact. Nothing to note as expected but he did give me a phone number which we could bombard with requests ;) Here's what our friend "Eric" said:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately,we are unable to comment on future productions or programming decisions until they are officially announced.

If you wish to leave a voice message regarding Disney Channel U.S. programming, you may do so at 818-460-7477.

Please note that the above number is a toll number. Long distance charges will apply.

If you are under 18 years of age, please ask for permission prior to dialing the above number.

Regards,

Eric
    Disney Online

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  6. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Imagine how shocked we will all be if it turns out the new voice actor for Palpatine is none other than Ian McDiarmid.

7. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I'd be legitimately impressed.

8. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Ditto. But I'm still hoping they might have pulled a coup.

9. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I've never corresponded with Disney before except at the customer service window in from of monorail station at Disney World. However I've was a part of the Save Our Sailors campaign which was a group dedicated to getting all of the Sailor Moon available in America and keeping it that way. The only way we were able to get what we wanted or find out info was by harassing the hell out of the companies involved with email, letters, and phone call campaigns. If we're really worried about saving this show and thing we need to keep it on the air, that's what we have to do. Facebook and Twitter work as well. Great initiative.

10. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    If you guys want to reach out to Disney to let them know you care about the show and want to assure it stays on the air, here are the email addresses I used:
    support@disneyonline.com
    Medianet@disney.com
    info@DisneyXD.ca

I also filled out a couple site feedback forms.

Anyone have any Disney FB or Twitter handles?

11. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Sometimes I'm glad I'm in Old Europe and most -not all, but still - SW movies/animations stuff/cartoons are dubbed/VAed by the same people. It's s comforting when Palps/Obi-Wan/clones all sound the same no matter where in the moving franchise you are.

12. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Perhaps our voices may be stronger / considered more if we petitioned as a group (theforce.net/lacwac)? idk...

Bo-Katan likes this.
  13. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Agreed.

14. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    A petition... Did I miss something?

15. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    I'm in! Where do we start?? Save the Clone Wars thread??

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I have lacwac.com sitting on the back burner right now. I could put something up on it.

17. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Sure, it was you're initial idea, so make one :)
    I'm starting to Tweet all of the Disney Twitter pages asking if the show is going to be cancelled, but I doubt they will reply.

18. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Aye, I could do that in a bit.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Like what? Because it sounds like a good start.

20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I only have the chatroom hosted on it at the moment. It was being used a blog for LACWAC and I thought it would be cool to turn it into our own fansite we could have power to update, kinda a fun project for ya know? but I never could get anyone to participate on it and the main page hasn't been updating in a long time and frankly its so overloaded with spam it takes forever to load. I'll look at cleaning it up or reinstalling a content manager tonight or this weekend to host a Save TCW Campaign. I dunno. I guess I could just put some SOS stuff on it. Maybe you guy can come up with some good uses for it.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  21. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
  22. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    I'll edit the lacwac.com stuff into it...

23. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Guys, nothing significant is going to happen in the next arc. It's just going to be a nice arc with drama and action.

24. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    So you've seen the episodes?...

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    He can see things before they happen. It's a Jedi trait.