main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Best Spinoff Ideas

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Deputy Rick Grimes, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Well there is a thread for Worst Spinoff ideas, well here is one for the best ideas

Qui-Qon Jinn Spinoff with Liam Neeson

discuss ur ideas

2. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    The Old Republic, set about 1000 years before TPM, when the Jedi believed the Sith became extinct.

3. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    I love the idea of a Boba Fett film. Maybe rival bounty hunters steal Hans "body in carbonite" from the Slave 1 to get the reward from Jabba, and it's all about him getting it back etc? Could be set between Empire and Jedi...

Darth Vader film. Starts with him on Yavin (right after ANH) ...it's the only way we will see a Vader film. (If it's set at the time of the originals)

w4tkn likes this.
  4. awesomejedi

awesomejedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    As I have said before, I want a standalone Boba Fett film. Please oh, please oh, please!:)

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe he would have a Stand-Alone that takes place between III and IV, something similar to Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  6. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    What do you think, has to be set at the same time as the Classic Trilogy...doesn't it? That would be awesome!

7. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Brilliat idea! I mean, isn't that what people wanted from the prequels...DARTH VADER??

black_saber likes this.
  8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    we did get Vader in the Prequels lol

9. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    At the very very end.....though it was very worth it ;)

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
  11. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    A Boba Fett film, preferably around the Original Trilogy. If not, then they could make a Shadows of the Empire movie? Don't know if it's a spinoff really, but i want that movie!

12. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Definitely an Old Republic set or something to do with the last Sith war.
    A Bounty Hunter or Crime world one, or something like that new game 1313.
    Anything w Liam Neeson, solo, kinda like the Grey.

13. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    I'd like a Darth Plagueis film which would span a number of years and could include--as well as expand upon--Qui Gon Jinn, Dooku, Sifo Dyas, and Darth Sidious among others. Though the main arc covers Plagueis we also see a lot of the aforementioned Jedi. Basically turning the Darth Plagueis novel into a film, but expanding upon the elements found within the book.

Perhaps this film includes Vergere, and we learn once and for all if she was a Sith trainee (of Plagueis or Sidious) or just a Grey Jedi with a different take on what it meant to be a Jedi.

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  14. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    "The Man Named Fett" trilogy.
    1. A Fistful of Disintegrations
    2. For A Few Credits More
    3. The Wretched, The Scum, and The Villainy

15. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Fits right in with SW's current 'rip off' mentality.

16. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Well, alleged mentality. We don't know yet that any of the rumors are true. We'll see.

17. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Hope no blatant rip offs.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  18. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I've already suggested this, but I'm hoping for a movie that takes place a little bit before TPM starring Cad Bane and Jango Fett, before they became the revered bounty hunters we know them to be. They could work together on a dangerous mission and in the end, get fame, credits, etc.

If not that, then an adaption of Darth Plagueis by James Luceno.

19. Darth Georgia

Darth Georgia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    I want to see Darth Plagueis adapted for the big screen. A dark movie- Sidious's origins = love! I also want the Yoda movie. Qui Gon is an obvious one because Liam Neeson is a big star. Would be cool if Christopher Lee is still alive when they do it because I would love a Qui-Gon/Dooku scene or two.

Cad Carnage likes this.
  20. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    No. No Yoda movie. That should be off-limits. He doesn't need a backstory. In fact, he's a lot better without one. That's what makes him mysterious. We shouldn't take away the same thing that made Boba Fett cool.

HegoDamask likes this.
  21. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    A movie set right after ROTS with Vader & Cad Bane hunting down the Jedi who survived Order 66. I used to want it to be Vader & Boba to team up for the Jedi Purge, but Boba wouldn't be old enough to wear his armor for like 5-10 years after ROTS, why would Vader wait that long to start hunting Jedi?

It could just be Vader by himself, but it would be really cool if it was Vader & Bane, or Vader & Boba, but I think it makes more sense if it was Bane helping Vader.

TheManFromMortis and Air Jedi like this.
  22. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I'd love see an X-wing series.

Darthgoodguy likes this.
  23. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    The adventures of Kitster and Ben Quadinaros.

I kid, I kid.

24. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Actually, I'd potentially be interested in a pod racing movie if it was handled right.

25. hyperionprime

hyperionprime Jedi Knight

Apr 3, 2011
    i would like a 0.5 movie of current film,what happen to the other character when others are on screen,ex:while tarkin discuss the senat being disolve by the emperor,we see the scene on coruscant or the people of alderann when the death star appear in the 0.5 movie