main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    To bad he didn't have a vision of hot bootknocking...but then we might have never got him out of that cave. Nice update!

Jade_eyes, lukemaraben and Hazel like this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    all caught up and I can't wait for the next installment. Artoo's snark seems to be growing. More soon :D

Hazel likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    »» Master Luke slept through the entire journey (he calls it a hibernation trance, I call it sleep - beings do not snore while in a trance)

Ha! Luke snores! [face_laugh]

»» and left me alone to entertain myself, which I did by listening to the X-wing's jokes. The X-wing picked up a lot of dirty jokes while serving in Rogue Squadron and likes to repeat them to me... over and over again.

I like the idea of the X-wing telling jokes. Especially dirty ones. [face_tee_hee]

Keep it coming!

Hazel likes this.
  4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» Also, I hope General Calrissian has a good droid-maintenance facility. I'm in dire need of a lubrication bath to clean out all this mud.

I never thought R2 to be slightly vain and a bit idle, but he can´t be perfect now, can he? That makes him even more loveable. [face_love]

Hazel likes this.
  5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehe. Great update. I guess R2 would get a little bored while Luke has his 'hibernation trances'.

Hazel likes this.
  6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Uou can't blame Artoo for wanting an oil bath after Dagobah, all that mud and moiste can't be good for his circuitry. He could rust.

7. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Artoo wants so tell them, he really does, but he can't, knowing that it will be hard for them)

Hazel likes this.
  8. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    The X-wing telling dirty jokes! LOL! Another wonderful entry!

Hazel likes this.
  9. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    LOL!! I just love Artoo. Poor guy, he deserves a good cleaning. At least the X-Wing is decent company when Master Luke is snorin...er....hibernating! ;) Great chapter!!

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love Artoos coments about Anakin junior and not being able to tell the truth. Snoring in hibernation[face_laugh] and dirty jokes;)

Hazel likes this.
  11. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Luke snoring? Yeah...I am guessing that is right. Artoo Detoo knows so much....I wonder how much he really knows that he NEVER reveals that he never puts in his "diary"

Hazel likes this.
  12. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    I can actually see Luke snoring...not loud...more of a quiet snore, but I can see it. lol

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Just imagine a person sitting on his X-wing, head tilting back... anyone would snore in this situation.

14. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Yeah I guess luke is just too cute

t from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hazel likes this.
  15. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Artoo is getting snarkier and snarkier! And who knew that the X-Wing could tell dirty jokes! (I didn't even think it could be sentient! :p ) I wonder if we'll get more related to the vision!

Jedi Knight Fett and Hazel like this.
  16. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    This is just adorable. I love Artoo's comments on the personalities of the ships and how the X-wing picked up dirty jokes from Rogue Squadron. [face_laugh] And that he's attempted Jedi training (and thinks Leia needs to practice more so as to catch up to him!) You tell her, Artoo. Like pretty much every EU-reading Star Wars fan ever, I wish the book authors hadn't beaten around the bush so much with that.

Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Random Comments likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    R2 is right about trouble and that 3PO .

R2 is in for even more excitement. :)

Hazel likes this.
  19. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Well, Threepio does tend to get himself in more trouble...I think its his worrisome nature

Hazel likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] A scrap pile indeed. ;) R2 doesn't want to admit they're a team [face_shhh]

Hazel likes this.
  21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Go Artoo! I am glad I am reading this because I get to understand the plot of TTT. I read TTT a lot of times and the only parts of the plot I remember involve Luke and Mara. I don't remember any of this plot leading up to the encounter on Myrkr. To me TTT is Myrkr....fuzzy about the details, but I think Mara saves Leia's twins...Mara talks Luke into saving Karrde...and then they are on Wayland. When I got to the last pages, he gives her the lightsaber and leaves and then she says. "Wait, I come with you." And then I start looking through the back of the book wondering if somebody tore out all the bootknocking pages. :(

:p I love this diary and I am really looking forward to Luke getting picked up by Karrde. ;)

22. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Oh, R2 and C3P0 are like a old a married couple!

But, I agree with JL, as much is I love Zahn's writing, I do find his plots to be confusing, so thank you for doing this diary. I get TTT again without the confusion.

Hazel likes this.
  23. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I'm glad i can help Briannakin and Jedi_Lover.
    Zahn's books do tend to have a lot of things happening at the same time and in a lot of backgrounds so you have to remember you're only getting Artoo's side of the story. There are a lot of cool scenes that won't be featured here.

24. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Hazel, as long as you include the scene from the Myrkr forest I'll be happy. I bet Artoo won't be too thrilled about Luke pulling him around on a makeshift travois. Or maybe he will be happy since he doesn't have to do any work. :p

Hazel likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Artoo and Treepio are a team of sorts. And Treepio saving Artoo;) mostly it is the other way

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.