main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Maybe she retrieved it offscreen while Maul and Obi-Wan were having their little spat on the balcony?

2. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    I think you are right. Sweet, 3 episodes with Ventress :D

Ventress knows about Darth Sidious. Do you think Ventress knows Sidious is on coruscant? Risky move going there if she does.

3. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    No, otherwise she would have been using it or it would have been on her belt, which it was not.

4. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    No I don't think their duel will be in this episode, if you watched the 100 episode trailer you see Ahsoka run upstairs and a gunship stops her, she only has one lightsaber so a clone must shoot it out her hand.

When you watch the episode in widescreen as seen on the DVD's and Blu Ray's, Ventress has both of them on her belt when she and Obi Wan are in the other cockpit.

It's hard to tell because the quality is so dark on this clip, but at about 1:24 you can see them hanging from her left side and her right side.

5. Bliss000

Sep 16, 2012
    Ahh, so Ventress takes the Shorto from a clone. Could be, but I want Ventress in this episode [face_worried]

6. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    Ventress has always been my favourite character and I want her to be too, but I think we're going to have to wait for next week to see her. :(

7. Bliss000

Sep 16, 2012
    A little more evidence Ventress is not in the next episode. In most of the images of Ventress and Ashoka together, Ahosoka is wearing that green Poncho/Robe thingy. In all the pics from this weeks episode she is not wearing it.

She must mug someone at the end of the episode to get the robe :p

8. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    she gave one to Obi-Wan and he gave it back to her

9. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011

You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. At the beginning of the duel she had TWO lightsabers. She lent Obi-Wan ONE of them. She then lost the ONE she was using. Obi-Wan gave her the other ONE back. She finished off and escaped with that ONE lightsaber.

In the trailer we see her dueling Ahsoka with her TWO lightsabers.

10. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    Looking at the episode guide and through all the other clips we've had I think the episode should run something like this:

The Jedi Who Knew Too Much:

The episode will begin with the Jedi funeral, I then imagine that we find out Letta is being taken to a Republic prison to which Ahsoka isn't happy about, this is where the first preview scene will take place. Ahsoka will get informed that Letta wants to speak to her (second preview), after she has arrived Letta tells her information about someone who had hired her to set up the bombing to which something will somehow happen and either Ahsoka is in the cell where Letta mysteriously dies, or Ahsoka leaves the cell and Letta is killed by someone afterwards. After her body is discovered, Ahsoka is arrested and is taken before the council where they charge her guilty and hand her over to the republic to await further questioning. The council will not let Anakin near her as they fear he may do something. Meanwhile Ahsoka escapes the compound and Clones are sent after her with blasters set to stun, during the skirmish Ahsoka's shoto is knocked out of her hand and is taken by the clones. Anakin arrives at the compound against the council's wishes, and manages to catch a glimpse of Ahsoka before she jumps off the edge of the facility and lands on a ship that flies down to the depths of Coruscant.

11. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    She has them at the end of Revenge when she is in the cockpit with Obi Wan, you can seem them both hanging from each side of her belt. The same can be said when Kenobi knocks off her other lightsaber off the bridge in TCW movie, she couldn't of possibly retrieved it but it could just be stated to be an animation error either way. :)

12. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmm..

Not quite, that green saber doesn't belong to Ahsoka.
    [​IMG]
    It looks exactly like Barriss', only with a green blade.

13. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Holy crap, Is Barriss gonna die????????
    [​IMG]

Seerow and KenobiSkywalker like this.
  14. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yep, the design is the same, but Barriss used a blue one in the series, so I doubt that lightsaber is hers...

Zabrak 2 likes this.
  15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    What a mystery... and I never really noticed before there was a heart on Barriss's belt before.

16. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I'd love to see Barriss healing a clone/Ahsoka/somebody else before TCW/her life is over

Bo-Katan likes this.
  17. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    So, we are writing Barriss off then

18. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Nah...

Seerow likes this.
  19. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    It's also the same design as Shaak Ti, Adi Gallia and Agen Kolar's hilt.
    However, I think it could be a lightsaber of one of the Jedi killed in the explosion, and Anakin is using the blade in the ceremony, maybe as like a symbolic thrust into their coffins or something.
    I wonder if they would actually kill Barriss, it's certainly not seen coming before this arc. (Unlike Adi's departure)

darthcaedus1138 likes this.
  20. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    How intriguing. Once again I am genuinely interested in finding out.

21. Darth Ibonek

Jan 11, 2013
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not....

Bo-Katan likes this.
  22. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Oh, wrong color blade. Thanks! I had a little panic there. All this uncertainty is getting to me.

rumblewagon likes this.
  23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    What does your heart say?

24. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    So clonewarsrescored or whoever posted that summary, I'm willing to wager republic credits that's the way it will happen.

Once this show establishes a structure, it's fairly predictable.

25. Darth Ibonek

Jan 11, 2013
    CloneWarsRescored
    So do you think the season will end with a cliffhanger? Or will Ahsoka be redeemed/leave the order or whatnot

Bo-Katan likes this.