main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Season 2 is my all around favorite. But the droid arc aside, I have really enjoyed season 5 so far.

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    4 is my favourite, followed by 5, 2, 3 and then 1, but I really like them all.

3. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I still have no idea what is going on.

4. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I like them all, and there are only a couple episodes that I cannot stand. I have a rule of thumb to watch every episode on the Blu-Rays at least once, and nearly all of them get watched more than that.

Seerow likes this.
  5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I've just watched Jedi Crash for like the 10th time on Blu-ray.

6. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    It's great to have an 8- year-old who loves TCW as much as his mommy does. Thus, popping a TCW DVD into the player is always justified, and sonny watches them on a daily base ... time and time again. My favorite seasons so far are 2 and 4 (haven't seen the 5th yet as it's not on here in these parts), and when I add sonny's and my viewing habits together, 3 is the season we have watched the least (with the exception of 'ARC Troopers', though we happen to like that one for different reasons).
    Whenever I get a new season on disc, I pre-watch it without the kid. Season one took me about two nights IIRC. My record was the first season of GitS:SAC, though, when I watched all 52 episodes in one weekend.

Seerow likes this.
  7. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    52 episodes would be both seasons.

8. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    double post

9. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Yah, you're right, memory seems to fail my aging brain once in a while. I watched both boxes (seasons) over the course of one weekend (Friday evening to Sunday) because I got both for my birthday back in ... well, way back. I *didn't* watch the Solid State Society movie on that weekend, which I also got back then.

Seerow likes this.
  10. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Never become a detective. ;)

11. LukeTano

LukeTano Jedi Master star 3

Jul 10, 2009
    You don't think Ahsoka is killed by Tarkin, do you? I mean, he's one of the few with a high enough rating on the Evilometer to actually commit that Horrible, Terrible, Unimaginable, Unforgivable, Unspeakable act.

He's the guy who fired on Alderaan. It would be unexpected if he did it. I haven't seen any Tarkin kills Ahsoka theories out there.

If she does die in these episodes, I hope they add an extra scene to ANH with a Force ghost Ahsoka singing "Nah nah nah nah. Nah nah nah nah. Hey hey! Goodbye!" when the Death Star explodes with Tarkin on it.

On the other hand, Anakin's comment to Ahsoka about Jedi going bad makes me wonder if she's going to be around to see Anakin himself go bad. He said that if Jedi go bad, there are still good ones or something like that and that we should just keep fighting.

12. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
    You don't think Ahsoka is killed by Tarkin, do you? I mean, he's one of the few with a high enough rating on the Evilometer to actually commit that Horrible, Terrible, Unimaginable, Unforgivable, Unspeakable act.

He's the guy who fired on Alderaan. It would be unexpected if he did it. I haven't seen any Tarkin kills Ahsoka theories out there.

If she does die in these episodes, I hope they add an extra scene to ANH with a Force ghost Ahsoka singing "Nah nah nah nah. Nah nah nah nah. Hey hey! Goodbye!" when the Death Star explodes with Tarkin on it.

On the other hand, Anakin's comment to Ahsoka about Jedi going bad makes me wonder if she's going to be around to see Anakin himself go bad. He said that if Jedi go bad, there are still good ones or something like that and that we should just keep fighting.

Paparazzo and rumblewagon like this.
  13. Esg

Esg Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

14. LukeTano

Jul 10, 2009
  15. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    It's an interesting theory. And Tarkin and Ahsoka are the ones possessing a half of the Hyperspace routes from Citadel Rescue. However, I think that either Anakin is going to kill Ahsoka, or she's going to be a permanent fugitive fleeing across the galaxy with Ventress.

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    GitS: SAC! -first bump- Love that.

I did FMA:B 64 eps in 4 days. I think my record would probably be with a South Park marathon I did where I watched seasons 1-14 (200+) in like a month

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    My oldest will be 8 in May and regularly asks for TCW viewings, and when the new DVDs are coming out.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  18. earlchinna

earlchinna Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    hello there, I haven't been posting since 2008 on these boards, though i've always kept having a look every now on then on several threads including of course clone wars through the years... now like you all this arc is really captivating me in a special way and i found myself checking here everyday this past 2 weeks to read all speculations, try to have my own guess and catch up new pics and videos the soonest thanks to you bothan spies. I must say, I'm really enjoying the wild speculation, fanboys nitpicking and some of you guys bad taste humor, a lot of fun!! :D ... to the point I felt like posting now!

Just above there are 2 things pointed that make me react, as most discussions are obviously centered on what's gonna happen between Ahsoka and Anakin/ Ahsoka and the Jedi, now I feel that indeed we're underestimating the role Tarkin will play in this arc, I find it really hard to have a good clue and thus hard to discuss at this point, but I'm expecting this will be significant

"Rumblewagon" you mention something really interesting I hadn't thought of yet among all theories regarding Ahsoka heading to a totally new direction at the end of this (most likely not killed, pretty sure): her fleeing with Ventress
    I'm not sure it has great chances to happen, but I know if it's the case the talented TCW team could write and create very interesting things with this, confronting the one expelled from the Sith with the one expelled/leaving the Jedi... not to mention 2 incredibly terrific characters they managed to build over the seasons.... that makes one more possibility I'm looking forward to!
    This also makes me think as a more direct interrogation, we know from the previews that Ahsoka will make a bargain with Asajj... now we all know Ahsoka ask her help to find proofs, but what could Ventress want back from her?

19. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    It took me less than a week!

20. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Well, if Ahsoka survives to the end of this season (which I'm starting to believe is a tossup) then it may end in a cliffhanger like Season 4 where a Jedi joins forces with Ventress - for mutual protection. What Ventress still wants most of all - I think - is to kill Dooku. So maybe Ahsoka will join Ventress to kill Dooku or assist Ventress in getting near Dooku. Ahsoka and Ventress may continue on as a partnership until the end of TCW - and then one might off the other...

TrandoJedi likes this.
  21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Nah, Ventress wants a stab at Kenobi (or perhaps the opposite from her "darling") so when things settle down, she wants Ahsoka to sneak her into Kenobi's quarters.

[face_laugh]

22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Sneak her in? She's Ventress, she can go where she pleases with that cleavage window.

PS bald chicks are hot

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Adding "I'd shave my head for you" to the list of unusual pick-up lines. :p

24. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    What could Ventress want back from Ahsoka? Ooooh, I have been thinking about this. At a wild guess; Ventress wants to help prove Ahsoka's innocence so that she has an ally in the Jedi Order who can feed her info from the Jedi archives about Jedi master Ky Narec, mainly which master it was who abandoned him on Rattatak. (Dooku [face_devil]).

I think we may witness quite a bit of sympathy from Ventress towards Ahoska. After all, Ahsoka has been abandoned by the Jedi Council just like Ky Narec.

cwustudent and rumblewagon like this.
  25. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Hello earlchinna, thanks for stopping by. I love me some wild speculation.

I'm thinking Tarkin is going to have a fairly big role in the episodes coming up since it seems he will be taking over investigating the bombing. He's already been introduced to be an opposing voice. Ahsoka has already been shown not to like him much in the Citadel arc. He'll make a great catalyst for what I'm nicknaming the Anti-Jedi Sentiment arc rather than just the Ahsoka arc or the Ahsoka Fugitive arc. I think this one is going to merge Ahsoka's arc with the political episodes many like to forget happen in season 3. I've always predicted as TCW gets closer to the end, the different plot strands will run merge.

I think Ventress would make a good next mentor for Ahsoka. Ties in nicely with how torn she was about Republic vs. CIS at the end of Onderon, one of the best things to come out of the very short list of them from that arc, IMO. I'm really unsure where either of them will be the end of this which is one of the appeals. The joys of OCs (Ventess is pretty much a TCW OC).

My prediction is the Republic will put a bounty on Ahsoka and Ventress will be one of the bounty hunters who goes after Ahsoka but will instead feel for her like Bliss000 predicts and end up helping her.

rumblewagon likes this.