main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 6 "Wish List"

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Master Thon, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Thon

Jedi Master Thon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2013
    With the end of the series' fifth season, fans begin to speculate what the next season will give us. Based on material in the Official Clone Wars Thread we can predict that the sixth season won't be the end. But the show's ratings have undeniably fallen. Why? I too preferred the earlier seasons. What would it take to regain those lost viewers. Here it is for me:

One episode or arc with:
    [​IMG]
    Nuru Kungurama

One episode or arc with:
    [​IMG]
    Ikrit

More of these:
    [​IMG]
    Republic Commandos (because you know Gregor wasn't worth it)

And action on these:
    [​IMG]
    Skustell - Ongree homeworld

[​IMG]
    Bothawui - Bothan homeworld

These seem to be in the realm of reality. Season 5's appearances of Mustafar, the Falleen, and the Abyssin were unexpected. Of course, the Clone Wars is notorious for creating new planets, species, etc, so we know to expect lots of the. Season 5's appearances of the Pyke, the Zilkin, and Abufar were to be expected. Season 5 toned down on this a bit, as the lats seasons created many more new items in the universe. What can we expect from Season 6?

2. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    The ratings are pretty consistent with Season 4 actually.

I just want more variety in terms of the structure of the stories. Oh, and no frakkin' talking frogs with inane pit droids.

3. Jedi Master Thon

Jedi Master Thon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2013
    I would be okay with the Zilkin had that not been their only appearance

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  4. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I don't know about what we can "expect", but what I would put on my wishlist:

- More examples of the 'dark side' of the Republic.
    - K'kruhk (with bonus Jeisel)
    - More original Jedi, ideally ones who aren't killed off as soon as they are introduced.
    - The Bothan Spynet; I could even see them being part of the Separatist Alliance, as a misguided but very useful asset.
    - The aftermath of the war breaking out on Mandalore, with the long-anticipated Republic invasion.
    - The return of Cad Bane.
    - Anakin vs Maul.
    - Dooku vs Maul.
    - Obi-Wan finishing Maul for the last time.
    - More 501st-centric episodes, a la the Umbara arc.

TreborSabreon and rumblewagon like this.
  5. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    *Less four episode arcs. One of the reasons I loved Season 1 was the shorter one offs, as three of my favorite episodes of the series are Ambush, Rookies, and Hostage Crisis, all of which at the time anyways were single, standaone episodes.

*More of the other Jedi, such as Kit Fisto, Shaak Tii, Mace Windu, Saesae Tiin, Eeth Koth, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, and Ki Adi Mundi.

6. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    Nelvaan. Nuff said

7. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Kalee
    Grievous killing Jedi
    Separatist prison break, especially since we now know where they're being held.
    San Hill

Zabrak 3 likes this.
  8. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    • Moar [naval] victories for Grievous
    • Mace vs. Dooku
    • Talzin vs. Sidious
    • Maul's death
    • Moar Tarkin
    • Moar Anakin/Tarkin
    • Moar Anakin/Palpatine
    • Moar Ventress

9. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Fixed ;)

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Anakin vs Maul
    More Clone centered episodes

Zabrak 3 and rumblewagon like this.
  11. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    More Rex episodes
    More Obi-wan and Anakin episodes of them actually together as friends
    Anakin dueling with Maul or bluntly anyone else not named Dooku.
    Dooku dueling with anyone not named Anakin
    More Tarkin I'm still amazed he was not in the PT considering his role in ANH
    More Sidious kicking arse

12. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    He had a cameo in ROTS.:p

JediMaster_1977 likes this.
  13. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Anakin and Dooku have only dueled twice in this show (Shadow Warrior, Crisis on Naboo). Why does everyone speak as if they've dueled 10+ times?

Anakin's most-dueled opponent is Asajj Ventress (The Hidden Enemy, ARC Troopers, Nightsisters). And since I speculate they'll duel at some point in the finale, that'll be 4 duels.

14. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    For Ahsoka to survive Season 5. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'm going to care about Season 6.[face_worried]

15. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    They had a duel of sorts in Dooku Captured, and another during the slave arc in Season Four. And of course the movie, which is essentially part of the show being that it is made up of four episodes from it.

16. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    The "duel" in Dooku Captured involves Dooku quickly firing off some Force Lightning and then escaping. The "duel" in Escape from Kadavo involves Anakin immediately being disarmed before a duel can even begin.

I maintain the number of two duels. If you count the film, then Asajj's number goes up by one as well, so it balances out.

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    More Ventress, period.

More Ventress vs. Obi-Wan and/or Ventress vs. Anakin.

Anakin beating the crap out of Clovis.

Obi-Wan finishing Maul. This time for realz.

More Mace. I'd like to see him using Vaapad.

More "dark" Republic officials and more "heroic" Separatists. And since this isn't Road Runner and Wily E. Coyote, let the Republic actually lose sometimes.

Some spying or double agent stories.

And definitely more Anakin/Obi-Wan friendship.

18. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    I'm not particularly fussed about the Anakin-vs-Dooku frequency myself, but you can't really discount any confrontation they've had when talking about the issue. People who do have a problem with it aren't saying so because of them actually duelling, it's them confronting one another in any face-to-face form as they believe it detracts from the poignancy of their encounter in ROTS. "My powers have doubled since the last time we met..." loses its edge a little.

It will be nice to see another Anakin-vs-Ventress fight though. A contrast to the frenemy relationship Obi-Wan has with her.

Zabrak 3, Trebor Sabreon and 07jonesj like this.
  19. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Ah, I see, the complaint is seeing Anakin and Dooku meet at all. Thanks for clarifying that, I see your point now.

Yeah, it would. I'm mostly spoiler-free on the finale so this is just speculation, but if Anakin and Ventress meet I don't think Ventress is going to make it out. Which is sad, because I love Asajj's character. :(

20. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    The way it feel. I often wonder why Dooku didn't reply "how did you double powers in 2 hours?" ;)

21. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    A 2 second screen appearance without a name or acknowledgement is not a cameo in my eyes ;)

22. Kualan

Dec 4, 2008
    Isn't that almost the definition of 'cameo'? :p

Regardless, totally agree. MOAR TARKIN.

Sable_Hart and fett 4 like this.
  23. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    I can get behind pretty much all of this.

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm spoiler-free as well so don't tell me anything, but if that happens, my interest in Season 6 is going to wane.

25. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    How can I tell you anything if I'm spoiler-free? :p

I'm not sure how Season 6 is going to play out yet - mainly because I'm desperately hoping this arc has lasting consequences and Ahsoka does not just return to the status quo.

TreborSabreon and fett 4 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.