main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Fisto's Disco: The LACWAC Social Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by G-FETT, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Well, my sig says it all I guess :p. But I'm not bound to a suit of armor.
    Actually, the only thing Barry and I have in common is the number 66 (birth year in my case) ...

Seerow likes this.
  2. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Why is it the banana-flavoured fruit-tellas always taste nicer than the rest, then you always have only 1 or 2 banana-flavoured fruit-tellas?

Ah, first world problems! More banana!

Seerow likes this.
  3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Well that's always a plus not to be, it sounds inconvenient to be a soul bonded to a suit of armor and its hazardous to my health to hang out around convicted serious killers.

That means you also have that kinda in common with Order 3066. Furor King Bradley's order to send the State Alchemists to the front lines of the Ishval Civil War to act as human weapons and then ofcourse back to SW, Order 66.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Blarggggh my Yavin internetz has just witnessed a exponential decrease in quality. Can't stream, can't watch Tarkas & Fanboy's dance craze vids, it takes 3 minutes to load a page, can't play WoW and dammit Jim, this is a gaming computer!

Since it's going to be like this until July I'm just going to break and read all yous guyses spoilerz from now on. So I'm depending on you to get it right.

Seerow and 07jonesj like this.
  5. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Don't do it Barriss! Don't give in!

6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Oh no, it's Coric's vid, not mine. I can't stand Harlem Shake.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Til July? That sucks.

I had a similar issue with my connection for about a month last summer; trying to take an online professional development course was lots of fun when I couldn't watch video and it took 20 minutes to upload anything.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  8. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I've had similar problems with my online college courses. My connection has been known to drop several times a day, and it's done that over the entire 8 year period I've lived here.. :mad:

9. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Eeth Koth, Petro and four other no-name Jedi were killed in the explosion; Ahsoka is called to the military complex, wherein Letta is murdered, though by another's hand. After a lengthy chase, Ahsoka eludes the clones who believe her responsible and sets off into the Underworld, determined to discover the truth

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  10. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    They only recovered Petro(l)'s pinky toe who double as a chemical weapon.

11. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Oh, I had my yery personal Order 66 at the end of the first year of elementary school when I received my first report card. We have numerical grades instead of alphabetical ones, so when the first thing I saw was '66' (which would correspond to two F grades I guess) I ran home, crying, and hid behind my great-grandmother's warrobe. My parents searched for me for hours ... well, what I hadn't known back then was that first-graders didn't get grades of any type, just written evaluations ^^.

12. PenelopeCraven

PenelopeCraven Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2013
    ****...so the other zabrak we have seen in this episode was Agen Kolar? [face_thinking]

13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    V-2 Star Maidens. Wow! Where to begin...
    Interesting idea of a planet ruled by women.
    However, it seems as if it's still a male fantasy (idea is, in fact, created by a man) as the women only seem to care about being beautiful and eating and lounging about.
    I also found it interesting that a comet coming into their atmosphere destroyed their cities given the recent real-life asteroid event in Russia.
    I also found it interesting that the man is involved in a chase scene with stun beams similar to the chase scene in the most recent TCW episode.
    Coincidences? I think not!

Other observations:
    The man's ship is phallic shaped and the women's ship is shaped like an egg or diaphragm. This is odd because it's not really the man's ship. They stole it from their mistress. Unless she likes phallic shaped ships...
    - Women’s planet is named Medusa. Curious why that name was chosen... LOL
    - “Space holds no fury like a female planet scorned.”
    - Equestrian riding boots = you’re from another planet.

14. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    [​IMG]
    Uh huh. Right. Right.
    And rumblewagon - I somehow can't find a gif to respond to any of that.

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Oh wow... I'm sorry to hear about your first grade misfortune. You should have entered the Wardrobe. <<;

I remember doing something similar when I broke one of my grandfather's picture frames. I remember I hid in a cabinet under the sink in the bathroom that was just big enough.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  16. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I hid from my parents more times than I can count between age "old enough to hide" and age 17 when I got out of the house.

On another topic, I have successfully chased snow, and I'm headed to the top of Beech Mountain so the kids can sled and maybe ice skate--I know this is the norm north of the Mason-Dixon line but we never get to do this. It's 15 degrees outside with a windchill of -4 and we're layered like Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story. Should be a bit different from my college days up here when we'd steal cafeteria trays and sled down hills on campus.

17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Honestly, after I hit like 8. I was the kinda kid who would grin and laugh at the threat of getting an ass whoopin'. Then when it happened. So I didn't do much hiding.

And LOL. I used to use cookie sheets as sleds when I lived in the mountains. Brings back memories.

Ya know, it went down to 29F here last night and its gonna do it again tonight. That's a special event here so I bought fire logs and stuff to make smores. Some old lady from up North was in the line next to me laughing the the Floridiots buying fire logs. Let me have my fun dammit. Obviously a snow bird anyways.

18. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    What's with the sudden cold weather?! It actually snowed in charleston last night. :eek:

19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Its totally deceptive. Sunny and the big palm tree out my window with swaying in the breeze.

20. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    It's bipolar. :p I'm wearing shorts because it looked like a summer day.
    It was around 70°F on Friday.. And we're supposed to be back in the 70's by mid week.

21. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Yeah, it'll be back in 80s here by Tuesday. Right now its 49F.

Looks like I have new part to my entertainment center.

[​IMG]

22. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Seerow

I'm going to be that guy. Wait for it.

Awwwww.... it's so cute!

23. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    The cat or the tv? :p

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    First time the cat climbed up there like that and she watched me watch TCW for a long time. I think she might have been making fun of me. ;.;

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Well, that was fun. The sledding hill had hard-packed snow and was really slick, and the kids went down it at .5 past light speed multiple times. I'm tired and I didn't do anything but worry about crashes and head injuries watch and take pictures. They should sleep good tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.