main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Ahsoka Stand Alone film???

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by DarthMateous, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    I'm not sure what Asoka's fate will be, but if she survives the Clone Wars series, it might be interesting to see a live action Asoka film. If they did, then I know the perfect actor to play Asoka.

[​IMG]

Chloe Moretz! Perfect fit, right? Thoughts?

2. Graphic

Graphic Jedi Master star 2

Nov 18, 2012
    Ahsoka played by Moretz would be Ahsoka with dynamite in her little... [face_whistling]

3. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    No Moretz to play Allana Solo in EP7.....

Episode Swag and Apophis_ like this.
  4. LordMortis315

LordMortis315 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!!!

*leaves before hell breaks loose*

5. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I quite disliked Ahsoka when she first appeared.
    Over time, I began to really like her as a character. I would not mind a film about her at some point.
    Highly unlikely, but nothing against it.

But if we even get something like that, it will probably be done in animation and be feature length. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

6. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please. No movies about Asoka. Let that mistake just fade away.

7. the_sinister_hologram

the_sinister_hologram Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2012
    I don't know about an Asoka stand alone film.
    TCW seems to be mostly about Asoka and her adventures. And that will probably end with her death sometime before or during the final days of the Clone Wars.

I don't know what else can there be said about Asoka that hasn't been (won't be) shown in TCW.

TreborSabreon and The_Hellhammer like this.
  8. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
  9. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Wasn't there a thread 'Worst spin-off movie ideas'?

10. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    IF she survives TCW show (which I doubt) I still would not want to see her fate covered in anything apart from a TV show, book or video game (like they did with Shaak Ti after deleting her death from ROTS).

having her be in the ST having been gone for the whole of the OT would need a lot of explaining which would deviate from the movie plot.

DarthMateous likes this.
  11. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
  12. Placeholder

Placeholder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 30, 2013
    I think she will die in the show, and it will be one of those links in the chain of Anakin's turn to Vader. And if I was writing it, I would link her death into something that Anakin at least partially blames on the Jedi.

Not that I would be opposed to giving her a spinoff. In fact, I would prefer giving them to characters like her than established iconic characters like Yoda

13. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  14. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  15. Original Oatmeal

Original Oatmeal Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    can we get angelina jones play a character in a stand alone film? star wars the tomb tusken raiders

16. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  17. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    If she survives and quite possibly she might imo, I wouldn't put it past them

DarthMateous likes this.
  18. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
  19. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    I'd see it, but only if it features Ashoka's death.

EDIT: Wait - this is a Asoka thread? Isn't that that pointy-eared guy on Star Trek :p?

20. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Just going to point this out..

Ahsoka*

21. admiral_Jim

admiral_Jim Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2004
    I think this thread may literally set on fire. Personally, not for me, but if the kids dig it then fair enough....I think there are a few other characters further up the pecking order though, Salacious Crumb, Wicket.....

22. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    I think it would be great if Disney got all the pandering to children for profit (toy sales) out of their system in one and two spin off films and left the trilogy with the same formula as A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. Having that said I just began to kinda like her character in the Clone Wars cartoon over the lest couple episodes, probably because I sometimes side with the underdog.

23. DarthMateous

Aug 1, 2002
    George Lucas gave them a 75 page story synopsis for the trilogy that he created. The Solo's may have a kid or 2, but Lucas is known to only include EU characters in cameo roles. So I highly doubt there will be an Allana Solo as she exists in the EU.

24. DarthMateous

Aug 1, 2002
    I think that's the most emotionally and psychological logical idea for Asoka's fate. Her demise HAS to be linked to Anakin's view of the Jedi and his turning!

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  25. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I'd rather they spend their solo films on characters who are someway involved in the sequel trilogy *and I kinda doubt Asoka will be in the sequel trilogy*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.