main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion recent pictures of Mark Hamill...looking good.

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by mglover92, Feb 1, 2013.

1. LawJedi

LawJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2009
    According to the BD, it was a combination of methods, including a digitally altered Evans body, camera cheats, and putting his heady on a wimpy extra.

2. DARTHKANISS

DARTHKANISS Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    He looks fine.

3. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Needs to get in shape for sure!

4. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    I'm for the beard.

TreborSabreon likes this.
  5. Jedifirefly5

Jedifirefly5 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 5, 2012
    Mount Olympus? No, like THE OLYMPICS. Perhaps you've heard of them. We had the summer ones like, last summer. Micheal Phelps? Ringing any bells? Athletes that are superior, olympian caliber. Who is teaching kids these days?​

6. Doug625

Doug625 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    Love this idea of using CGI to make them look younger, but only for "flashback" scenes. Actually a few short flashback scenes to bridge the timeline a little bit to episode 7 would be amazing! Maybe even an unknown event that takes place between earlier episodes could be done.

7. Roger Goldleader

Roger Goldleader Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 1, 2000
    Well, if Mark isn't available, I am willing to fill in for him.

8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Only reason I can see them CGIing Hamill up is for brief flashbacks scenes, not the entire movie. If its a movie that takes place months after ROTJ then just recast because trying to CGI 60+ year old Hamill to look like he's in his twenties-early thirties is....well it would be very hard to make not only his face look young but also his body.

9. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    I agree with all who like the beard. Hamill looks ok for the part. I expect Luke to be so powerful that he won't have to use a lot of lightsaber moves, so his physical attributes should not be a problem.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    So, as powerful as he was in his duels in ESB & ROTJ, then...

Count Yubnub likes this.
  11. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    No, I assume that over the last 30 years Luke has mastered the force to the point that he is capable of great displays of power. My point being that Mark Hamill will not have to do acrobatic moves in the movie; therefore his current weight and age would be less of an issue.

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    And I meant that he didn't have any worthwhile moves in the OT, either.

13. swcolts1277

swcolts1277 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2013
    Hamill looks fine for the role, he sure as heck looks younger than Alec Guinness did when he was the same age.