main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    But they'll probably do it anyway in her arc at the end of the season, so sarcasm is probably not required.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I actually wouldn't mind if Ashoka found out that Palpy was Sidious, it could be a cool idea. But she should bite it, like, immediately. Or maybe Plaps starts manipulating her because yadda yadda yadda to get him to control Anakin more. And then he bumps her off. Anyway, if she does figure it out, it would basically be a death sentence for her, prolonged or immediate.

3. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ONLY and I mean ONLY if she stumbles on the truth. Accidents do happen. But for her to figure it out based on the same info available to all other Jedi...NO!

4. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    If she were to die, I wouldn't mind her killing as many baddies as she can because she's been portrayed as too weak in the series.

5. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Sha Koon, Ferus Olin are both characters that worked out Sidious = Palpatine and it was really forced and a plot device. Both the characters are Mary-Sueish (Koon has a vision of the NJO and Ferus duels Vader, survives and then looks over Leia :rolleyes: ) and Ahsoka finding out would literally be nauseating. Okay, we get she's awesome.....
    What I'm trying to say is that nobody else should work out the truth amongst the Jedi ranks, and Ahsoka should die during or before Order 66; the number of survivors is far too large (though some died in the Dark Times):
    • Klossi Anno
    • Aqinos
    • Beldorion
    • Ood Bnar
    • Empatojayos Brand
    • Drun Cairnwick
    • Winslau Da'k
    • Death Star prisoner
    • Dray (Dark Jedi)
    • Gruu Dunrik
    • Fable Astin's mother
    • Gel
    • Kina Ha
    • Ikrit
    • Ylenic It'kla
    • Jerec
    • Drakka Judarrl
    • Bardan Jusik
    • Kai Justiss
    • K'Kruhk
    • Kaoln
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Ephaan Kenzon
    • Danaan Kerr
    • Sinsor Khal
    • Rahm Kota
    • Matarmeno Krahnn
    • Darth Krayt
    • Maw (Dark Jedi)
    • Celeste Morne
    • Nos'lyn
    • Ferus Olin
    • Jax Pavan
    • Plett
    • Qid Proko
    • Quarmall
    • Qu Rahn
    • Tyneir Renz
    • Rorr'hn
    • Rune
    • T'ra Saa
    • Valara Saar
    • Corwin Shelvay
    • Echuu Shen-Jon
    • Damien Tantrellius
    • Taselda
    • Travgen
    • Antinnis Tremayne
    • Bre'ano Umakk
    • Urootar
    • Vergere
    • Vima-Da-Boda
    • Roni von Wasaki
    • Antaria Wellos
    • Winslau Da'k's Jedi Master
    • Yoda

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  6. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    [face_rofl]

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  7. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
  8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm against this, only if its completely be accident, and even then I hate the idea of Ahsoka figuring it out.

I tend to think that in the end TCW will do alot of things to surprise us but killing Ahsoka isn't one of them. She will survive this series and Order 66. However that'll likely be at great cost to her. There are fates far worse than death. Being the former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker and watching helplessly while he and the clone troopers you once fought bravely beside destroy all your friends and everything that ever meant anything to you may be one of them. Ahsoka is meant to be a windows after all. I think she'll die in the Dark Times and well before the OT even so.

9. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    So what's strong these days?

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Quad decap still looks badass.

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Death by penguins?

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  12. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I think it's less "how" if Ahsoka knows that Palpy is Sidious than the "what" that could be the result of it. He offs her quick which would be nuts. Or maybe she finds out in the S5 finale then Palps has her over a barrel so S6 she's running around serving "two masters" and driving herself up a wall to keep it all straight with the lies upon lies and secret identities and who is this Sith and who is that secretly married Jedi, etc. etc. Basically, it would be a way to put her through a wringer for a consistent amount of time, aside from these little scrapes she seems to find herself in every arc or so and then she emerges pretty much the same.

13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    "Nothing happens by accident".

If she finds out that Palpatine is Sidious, the Mary Sue debate will be put to rest permanently.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  14. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Thing is, moments like those are exceptions(unfortuanately).

15. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    I personally think there has been too many menacing close-ups of Palpatine throughout the series to NOT eventually reveal that he's Darth Sidious, it would be a cop out if you just look at the series on it's own. I mean, you already have to watch ROTS to find out how all the chasing about with Grevious & Dooku ends, there has to be a payoff for *something*, y'know? Which, in turn, means that there are only so many characters that can find out that Palpy is Sidious. Maul (probably) already knows but how much drama is it in two bad guys in a room revealing to each other that they're already bad guys? Ahsoka makes sense because she's a protagonist character. Which can only end in tears for her.

16. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Maybe Palps takes her out of the picture before she's about to find out who he is.

17. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Doesn't anyone think that Ahsoka will make it to Season 6 based on the two aired episodes in her arc thus far? (With two more episodes in her arc, I'm trying to remain spoiler free so please don't discuss the unaired episodes!)

The Maul arc was so good and Dave Filioni says this one is better so I'm really wondering if see meets her end at the end of this season. I hope they don't cliff hanger us!

18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Iv not seen the next episodes, but can pretty much gurantee that as the main charachter of the show, if she does die it would only be in the series finale.

I am wondering if Rex would have a role in it. Filoni's reaction to when that kid bought it up in a QT and Rex and his 180 do not seem random, though with these writers you never can tell. Just that they could have simply have Anakin walk off screen and have Fox say that, and it wouldn't have hurt the narrative one bit but they had Rex say it.

19. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I makes sense to me that she would die "soonish" allowing us to see Anakin and Obi-wan to continue to develop their brotherly relationship in the next season before the events of Episode III.

20. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I'm not sure Season 6 will make it to Season 6. As for Ahsoka, most likely she is killed or thrown in prison. However, Filoni has said that he knows Ahsoka's fate, but has not shared it with Eckstein. Filoni also said there's a way he could change Ahsoka's fate to make it seem "funny". This could just be elaborate misdirection to Ahsoka's actual fate which we might soon see.

21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    There was a lot of talk in The Jedi Who Knew Too Much thread saying it would be horribly stupid for Ahsoka to decide to leave the Jedi Order because participating in the war is against their ideals while none of the main Jedi Masters do the same thing. I think that would be fine. Ahsoka is young and idealistic. The main decision makers in the Jedi Order have long accepted their decision to participate in the war as not a perfect decision but the best they can do given the circumstances. The current arc has already established that there are some Jedi who disagree with this decision. So this opinion is something the Jedi Masters are used to dealing with and are in solid disagreement with. It's not like no one ever suggested that the war goes against their ideals, they know that opinion exists and disagree. In addition, there are fully fledged Jedi Knights and presumably some Jedi Masters who aren't on the Jedi Council who have this opinion. It's not like Ahsoka agreeing with them would be some groundbreaking revelation for the Jedi. As I said before, she's young and more idealistic than most of the older Jedi, from the perspective of the Jedi Council it wouldn't seem a major development at all. It's even expected. Before it was universally regarded as a bad idea, think of who was in favor of and who opposed the Vietnam War. It was the young and idealistic who opposed it, and just because they were right, it didn't make all the people in power suddenly drop everything to agree with them and end the war. It would make Ahsoka more typical, not anything special at all.

P.S. Just to be clear, I'm discussing the social convention in which it is often assumed and sometimes true that young people tend to be more idealistic, not trying to make blanket assumptions about everyone based on age.

22. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    A funny fate? Dave is a crazy man I must admit, I mean the best funny fate there can be is Ahsoka turning her off-hand on the wrong way and stabbing herself.

23. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Funny fate: she's disillusioned with the war, leaves the Jedi, and becomes a Senatorial aide - or Senator herself for "her people."

24. Sutherland

Sutherland Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2013
    or another secret sith who runs around chopping up stuff for the pure hell of it.

BlenderWars likes this.
  25. RG4

RG4 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 16, 2013
    Funny Fate 2: She can't reach the table and force pull it too hard.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.