main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What should Ahsoka's fate be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Aug 6, 2010.

?

What should Ahsoka's fate be?

1. Killed in a lightsaber duel (Grievous, Ventress, etc)

11.2%
  2. Killed by someone else (Bane, Vizsla, Boba, etc)

14.0%
  3. Noble self-sacrifice (ie. Weapons Factory)

17.5%
  4. Expelled from the Jedi Order

12.6%
  5. Away on a solo mission

3.7%
  6. Assigned to a new master

4.6%
  7. Knighted and away on a mission

4.9%
  8. Inserted in Order 66 sequence being killed

11.7%
  9. Fallen to the Dark Side

6.0%
  10. MIA/POW

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    I kind of want her to become an Inquisitor for the Empire.

Not going to happen, but I would love it so much.

2. BlenderWars

BlenderWars Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2013
    Not Ahsoka but maybe an Offspring of hers?

Ahsoka should be dead until ANH or become a force ghost. But there should be some dark siders around in ANH Timeperiod, which are working for the Empire. I cant imagine Sidious killing every single force sensitive child when he also has the possibility to make lots of little evil minions of them. Sidious does not fear some younglings which never saw the jedi Order in their life. He would try to use them instead to motivate Vader...

3. BlenderWars

Feb 20, 2013
    Filoni is a Gangster. Terrorizing Eckstein. LOL

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    People say this all the time about stuff I find trivial and silly, but by the massive balls of Crom high on his mountain, if Ahsoka becomes a Force-ghost I'm really going to flip **** and lose it. That would be beyond absurd.

FARK2005, JackG, Hank Hill and 4 others like this.
  5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Why, because in ROTS it's implied Qui Gon is the only one to have learned the technique?

I'm reminded of that other line from ROTS, "to cheat death is a power only one has achieved..."

6. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    And you claim Lucas writes like a fanfic writer... :p /jk

Hell no to mini-Ahsokas, but keep in mind that the concept of the "Emperor's Hand" has already been hinted at in TCW. In the S2 episode, Children Of The Force, I recall that Sidious mentions this and doing exactly what you describe with a group of abducted Force-sensitive children.

That's hardly relevant to Ahsoka's fate, though. She wouldn't work for the Empire. She's already indoctrinated in the Jedi code, and the precursor institutions to the Galactic Empire are what persecute her in the current story arc.

Also, another resounding "Hell Naw" to Force Ghost Ahsoka.

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    In a nutshell, basically.

8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    No reason why in a galaxy of trillions someone else can't teach themselves how to Ghost.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    We're talking about Ahsoka with her level of abilities, not whether it's hypothetically possible for anyone else.

10. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Oh haven't you heard? The normal laws of power levels don't apply to Ahsoka. She can do whatever the hell the writers want her to do.

11. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Like all Jedi, her abilities fluctuate, but we never see her do anything approaching the strongest Force powers we've seen even in TCW alone. In Kidnapped, Obi-Wan Kenobi lifts two battle-droids in the air and crushes them into dust with the Force. In The Lawless, Darth Sidious lifts two guards really high in the air and smashes them into the wall hard enough to kill them. The most Ahsoka has ever done was in the Onderon arc when she Force-pushed a single row of around 6 battle-droids, but only hard enough to knock them down for a second, then they all get right back up. She didn't destroy any of them. Yoda does way better than that in Ambush.

12. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What about Qui-Gon? ;)

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    What about him? You lost me.

14. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I thought he was the first one to learn the technique. The movies didn't seem to portray him as one of the elites. (Though he'd still have more experience than Ahsoka.)

Still a lame idea for TCW to do that, but I could see them using something like what happened on Mortis to justify it. [face_dunno]

And I lost myself, I must have read that wrong because I don't even remember where the hell I was going with that. [face_blush]

15. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    You become a Force Ghost by following the Force, acting out it's will. Qui-Gon was the first one (or at least the first one in the prequel timeline) to truly give himself over to the Force. I don't think skill level or mastery of the Force has anything to do with it.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Actually, Ep. I portrayed him as someone who would be on the Jedi Council if he more strictly adhered to their rules. So I'd say he was one of the elites. But that Ep. III portrays him as the first in this era to discover the technique is the bigger point here. That said, I tend to agree with 07jonesj that this isn't a matter of simple skill level, you wouldn't necessarily have to be one of the elites in order to discover the technique. Still, I do think that you would have to at least be past the learning stages and come into your own as a fully developed Force-user. It takes a sophisticated view of the Force, not just random chance. Qui-Gon was at a point where he understood Force philosophy should be about more than simply following the rules of the Jedi. Ahsoka, on the other hand, is just the opposite, she's still trying to figure out how the rules of the Jedi can work with fighting in the Clone Wars. Unlike Qui-Gon, it doesn't occur to her that the Jedi might not be leading one to truly follow the living Force.

Seerow and 07jonesj like this.
  17. BlenderWars

Feb 20, 2013
    That would be after ROTS and Qui Gon would teach it to her like he teaches to Yoda and Obi Wan. Qui Gon has an interest in any person who is near to the chozen one. His only goal as a force ghost is to make the prophecy become real.

18. Scimitar13

Scimitar13 Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2013
    It will be interesting to see what they are going to do with Ahsoka. I had a thought that perhaps they could take one of Shaak Ti's non-cannon deaths from Episode III and do a version of that scene replacing Shaak Ti with Ahsoka. Having Grievous kill her would be nice as it would give Grievous a Jedi kill, though Anakin should be more affected by it. Having Anakin kill her during the attack on the temple would further reinforce how far he has fallen. If Ahsoka dies I think it would reinforce Anakin's franticness to save Padme, because that would be his mother and his apprentice that he has lost, and it would make sense that he would be so disparate not to lose his wife as well. As far as him not mentioning her in Episode III perhaps the grief could be too near and he is not yet ready to talk about it, though it would be in his thoughts. Of course it is possible that they might find some interesting way of making her survive and yet not be involved with events. Either way it will be very interesting to see what they do with her.

19. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    This idea popped into my head when I saw the preview for the finale next week. I really think that with Ahsoka now Captured and going on trial that this will all come down to her being put on a firing line and executed by the clones for her sentence.

(Unless Anakin comes in at the last second with the"Truth" and saves the day:rolleyes:)

20. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Eh, he probably will, but I can see this being pretty damn traumatic for Ahsoka and push her closer to the dark side.

21. BlenderWars

Feb 20, 2013

Is the preview already out?

Maybe we will have a cliffhanger? LOL

22. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    It was shown at the end of the episode

23. BlenderWars

Feb 20, 2013
    Damn i never wait for the credits..

24. Quirkiness101

Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 9, 2013
    A note, there is a scene from the finale preview that imo pretty much proves she will get off:
    0:18 -> hasn't happened yet, and is unlikely to happen if she is convicted

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Of course she'll get off. Filoni would not allow a different outcome.

It's how she gets off that concerns me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.